Thank u for this shitty server performance!

• Thank u for this shitty server performance!

I just want to say thank you!
      Without your wonderfull shit servers i would never have experinced this death. I just died because of rubberbanding.
      You and your company are doing an awfull job with this server problems and
      each day when this happens i can motivate myself less to play Albion
      Online. Its a wonderfull game but u guys are just a shitshow of a
      company. And ofc u cant give me my gear back but soon or late all the
      people will quit because they are tired of dying to lags.

albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/43010059

The post was edited 3 times, last by Lyrz: fixed the link sry ().

• This link was in an email before, yeah my email provider does a redirecting. I copied the text from this email and entered it here with the wrong link.
      I fixed the link because i wasnt aware of this. And ppl like u are "Guardsman" in this forum lul.
      Oh and btw redirecting != phishing u should google it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lyrz ().

• I feel your pain Lyrz,

I just had a server disconnect and lost 400k worth of gear!! These server disconnects are really annoying as they leave you vulnerable to opportunists and your just there, unable to defend yourself. Its a joke!

If you get disconnected due to server issues, you should get a protective bubble or at least have the ability to claim your stuff back. Its not a genuine kill so why should these fuckers get the fame and glory for it!! My loss was relatively small but i would imagine there are loads of people that have lost loads more tonight as the servers have been shocking all evening.

My motivation for playing Albion is also dwindling and if the servers issues continue I wont be renewing membership for next month. I cant afford to be pumping hours into making money only for that money to be lost due to NO fault of mine.
    • LROBERTS wrote:

I feel your pain Lyrz,

I just had a server disconnect and lost 400k worth of gear!! These server disconnects are really annoying as they leave you vulnerable to opportunists and your just there, unable to defend yourself. Its a joke!

If you get disconnected due to server issues, you should get a protective bubble or at least have the ability to claim your stuff back. Its not a genuine kill so why should these fuckers get the fame and glory for it!! My loss was relatively small but i would imagine there are loads of people that have lost loads more tonight as the servers have been shocking all evening.

My motivation for playing Albion is also dwindling and if the servers issues continue I wont be renewing membership for next month. I cant afford to be pumping hours into making money only for that money to be lost due to NO fault of mine.
      Yeah this craps BEEN OLD.

Happening for months on end and as soon as you think its getting better boom...more problems.