Avalon should drop fragments of high fame / value expedition maps

• Avalon should drop fragments of high fame / value expedition maps

• people farming parts of HCE maps in Avalon raids(?) = PvE with PvP enabled
      • (new and improved) HCE map fragments = high value rewards & PvE challenges that can be sold if moved to a city and be done by people in safety with a reason to take out the baller 8.3MP gear again
      • i'm getting partial path of exile vibes that the HCE system could never delivered on ; HCE maps should be overhauled to use random generation with flavors as well
      • using syphoned energy to reroll prefixes of map, so many things are possible to improve the PvE experience
      • talk to you 2020 though when this might make it on the backlog :>
      assumption = Avalon is a 20v20 raid/pve content zone
      Bogul#6397 - Merchants of the Mist - Founder & Head of "Management"
    • Bogul wrote:

• people farming parts of HCE maps in Avalon raids(?) = PvE with PvP enabled
      • (new and improved) HCE map fragments = high value rewards & PvE challenges that can be sold if moved to a city and be done by people in safety with a reason to take out the baller 8.3MP gear again
      • i'm getting partial path of exile vibes that the HCE system could never delivered on ; HCE maps should be overhauled to use random generation with flavors as well
      • using syphoned energy to reroll prefixes of map, so many things are possible to improve the PvE experience
      • talk to you 2020 though when this might make it on the backlog :>
      assumption = Avalon is a 20v20 raid/pve content zone
      so Avalon as assumed is a pvp/pve dungeon. If rewards for HCE are earned this way I don’t see an issue from the mix of openworld to instanced.

The post was edited 1 time, last by owensssss ().