Tame Ghostwolf to skin item convert?

• Hey, please see my reply in this thread: Vanity & Customization

Elsa wrote:

The Ghostwolf mount was an exclusive reward during the first referral season (November 15th 2017 - December 14th 2017). For the duration of this referral season, we have offered players to exchange the pup or tamed version for the mount. This offer has since long expired.

You can place it in the kennel and it looks amazing though. And still quite valuable and collectible.
    • Elsa wrote:

Hey, please see my reply in this thread: Vanity & Customization

Elsa wrote:

The Ghostwolf mount was an exclusive reward during the first referral season (November 15th 2017 - December 14th 2017). For the duration of this referral season, we have offered players to exchange the pup or tamed version for the mount. This offer has since long expired.

You can place it in the kennel and it looks amazing though. And still quite valuable and collectible.

This is your final answer.?

There will be a big change in the game mounts, there is a possibility that all players who have this mount can see the situation resolved once and for all and your answer is that the wolf looks nice to occupy one of the 4 kennel slots? Really?

Ghostwolf will be a skin right?

@Korn or anyone else (not Elsa), please reviews this situation so that once and for all this situation in the game gets reversed!
      ps: dont be influenced by the ice queen, just because she likes to have the canid standing in the kennel to pick up dust!
    • Elsa wrote:

Elsa wrote:

When you offered to exchange the pup or tamed version where did you post that information? Forum only? LoL Why not send email? discord? Or why not a letter ingame like you did now regarding the skins?!
      Its time to man up admit you(sbi) fucked up and permitted a pup to drop ingame that was useless and find a solution instead of giving a sloppy answer that u "offered" to exchange when the truth is that information didnt get to most of the people that are stuck with your useless pup!!!
    • Voille wrote:

Elsa wrote:

Elsa wrote:

When you offered to exchange the pup or tamed version where did you post that information? Forum only? LoL Why not send email? discord? Or why not a letter ingame like you did now regarding the skins?!Its time to man up admit you(sbi) fucked up and permitted a pup to drop ingame that was useless and find a solution instead of giving a sloppy answer that u "offered" to exchange when the truth is that information didnt get to most of the people that are stuck with your useless pup!!!
      Careful Voille, they'll ban you for speaking common sense to them
      twitch.tv/persiansohrab
      400/400 Fire Mage Spec
      400/400 Cloth Robe Crafter
    • Drift wrote:

I'll buy the useless item if anyone wants to sell for a realistic price considering it is indeed a useless item :)
      Of course, then the DEVs gain judgment and you stay with the most expensive Skin of the game for half a dozen pennies. lol

No, they have to understand, they failed in the past, by deciding to remove this mount from the game, did not properly inform the players, and now is the last opportunity to rectify the situation that DEVs have created.
      If the Ghostwolf as a mount will be converted to Skin, the Tame Ghostwolf should also be automatically be converted to Skin.
      It's all a matter of programing the exchange for both items.

@Korn@Talion plz. this type of information presented only in the forum, cant be considered safe information and you know it, its why now with the Skins you guys decided to informed all players with a due message in game and not making the same mistake again.

The post was edited 5 times, last by LadyEdna ().

• Jacuzzi wrote:

People pissed now that the mount is worth 1 bil+ lol.
      In the past the company only published in the forum that would remove the option to saddle the Ghostwolf from the game, several players only became aware that this had happened after the date, simply because the vast majority of players do not attend the forums.
      There were several players who stayed with the puppies or the adult animals and without any possibility of saddle them and this is a negative impact on the game. With the entry of the Skins System in the game, the team did not commit the same mistakes of the past and informed the players by message in the game itself. (as it should always be in this situations)

But in this particular situation I believe that with a simple addition to the codicil the subject would be solved once and for all.
      Just go to the code and add 2 items to the list of mounts that are going to be converted in to skins item, The Ghostwolf Puppie and The Tamed Ghostwolf
    • LordSilva wrote:

Jacuzzi wrote:

People pissed now that the mount is worth 1 bil+ lol.
      In the past the company only published in the forum that would remove the option to saddle the Ghostwolf from the game, several players only became aware that this had happened after the date, simply because the vast majority of players do not attend the forums.There were several players who stayed with the puppies or the adult animals and without any possibility of saddle them and this is a negative impact on the game. With the entry of the Skins System in the game, the team did not commit the same mistakes of the past and informed the players by message in the game itself. (as it should always be in this situations)

But in this particular situation I believe that with a simple addition to the codicil the subject would be solved once and for all.
      Just go to the code and add 2 items to the list of mounts that are going to be converted in to skins item, The Ghostwolf Puppie and The Tamed Ghostwolf
      Nope.
      Only the actual ghost wolf should be the skin unlock item.
      Puppies and Tamed Ghostwolf was never intended to even get in game..
      It was bug, but SBI decided to not completly remove them for somereason and now we have people that just want free stuff.
    • If tame ghostwolves were turned into mounts, Master's Tame Giant Stag would have to be as well -- to be consistently fair. So, some players who didn't have the mounts but had these "tame" versions would make hundreds of millions and the people who bought the mounts like Ghostwolf and Master's Giant Stag would lose tons of money. The only people who win are a select few people (like me) who bought a collection of these.

As someone who would make a ton of money from changing the animals into mounts, I think the current situation proposed by @Elsa is good. These are unique items that have an interesting history. I don't want them turned into mounts despite likely making a ton of money. These are the types of items I play for; these are the types of items that give a game with discontinued items history and depth.

Much love to all,

Giggle of the Herbage