What happened to the premium price with silvers?

• TheArimatheus wrote:

For instance, with gold being ~2500 sil each right now before even the vanity gold gets burned, I'm going to wait to purchase gold with any more RL money until the price gets up to around 3500 sil, at which point I'll probably buy another 20-50 bucks worth, dump it all on the market for 3.5k sil each (or whatever I can get close to that, we'll see what the invisible hand deals us) and likely many others (like @Piddle) will have the same plan which will then immediately "devalue the currency".
      Well that's blown it.........
    • Moosius wrote:

Well that's blown it.........
      Not necessarily. Only time will tell. If you just make a random guess, then that's gambling.

Too many people buying premium with silver is bad for the business. The price will continue to rise until the number drop to a desired number for the business. We are not yet that that point. When that point arrives, you will hear endless squeals in the forum. The squealing point for the majority (75% of the target population at the minimum) of the silver-based gold buyers is the correct price.
    • Player112 wrote:

Too many people buying premium with silver is bad for the business.
      Oh! So you are one of those people who think that paying with silver for premium is free... You should educate yourself about how the whole system works.

TheArimatheus wrote:

which creates "false demand" or more commonly known as "a bubble".
      Isnt it called "artificial shortage/deficit" and not "false demand"?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zbrkesbris ().

• Zbrkesbris wrote:

Oh! So you are one of those people who think that paying with silver for premium is free... You should educate yourself about how the whole system works.
      Yes I believe it's free. May be you should educate me on how the whole system works?

Also, don't be talking to banned people. They will not be able to respond. You should educate yourself on how the forum system works.
    • Player112 wrote:

Zbrkesbris wrote:

Yes I believe it's free. May be you should educate me on how the whole system works?
      Also, don't be talking to banned people. They will not be able to respond. You should educate yourself on how the forum system works.

People buy Gold with real money and sell it in-game for silvers.
    • Player112 wrote:

Gatuno wrote:

People buy Gold with real money and sell it in-game for silvers.
      With the incentive keep moving in their favour, I would say very few people do that. This could backfire, as more and more f2p players (potential future customers) giving up.
      That's not english. Also, those "very few people" supply (almost) all the gold in the game. SBI gives out some promotional codes/prizes for contests, but I doubt that moves the needle.
    • It won't change. It is a single commodity driven market that the company wants to be high. They WANT you to spend real money on stuff.They will continue to inject things into the market that cause the silver cost to remain high. People are making millions in a day where I can barely scrape 75k at this point with what play time I have available to me, without premium.I have come to the realization that I will never have premium if it takes me 86.66 days to purchase premium, assuming i spend noting on anything else, so you either live with that fact or you spend real money...your call.
    • keJix wrote:

you either live with that fact or you spend real money...
      Or you quit. People always forget the quit option when that option is used all the time. If pay2play works, they wouldn't have opened the game up to f2p. So, at some point, they will be forced to reverse their play on the gold price because moving the game back towards p2p won't work..
    • Player112 wrote:

keJix wrote:

Or you quit. People always forget the quit option when that option is used all the time. If pay2play works, they wouldn't have opened the game up to f2p. So, at some point, they will be forced to reverse their play on the gold price because moving the game back towards p2p won't work..
      For the love of everything...shut the fuck up
    • SHARKY wrote:

Player112 wrote:

keJix wrote:

For the love of everything...shut the fuck up
      :D :D :D I love this forum,sometimes reading here is better than watch comedy in TV!