Tired to meet rats in HG 2v2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tired to meet rats in HG 2v2

Dear Devs,

Actually, in the 50% of hg 2v2 done I met some kind of rat ( strange and tossic build to steal alone the chest).

I do hg to have fun, and I don't like run everytime for 10 min trying to kill these stupid rats that[i][/i] are ruining this content.

Please, are thinking about a solution against them?

I write my solutions:

- you can't enter inside it alone.
      - who do more damage to the chest, take it (after 1,5 min loot become free for all).

Thanks
    • Phobia wrote:

If you nerf loot, HGs will be empty again, you need something to risk for, not worth looting only enemy since you can kill t7 in t4-5. I like the solution Drama420 mentioned :)

Drama420 wrote:

i agree with nerf of 50% of the chest, i go there to fight not to gank rats. The content is 2v2 and not "try to counter the stupid rat" so stop to find excuses to minimize a problem ;)
      Glad you agreed. The high value of 2v2 gates is what brings out the rats, and good for them. They found a way to profit when they can't compete. Making content "exclusive" just leads to snowballing wealth for a handful of players. And again, if you are too lazy to counter them with some item swaps by bringing a 2nd weapon or armor piece, that is your choice.

Again, this "problem" is your problem, not a game problem.
    • Gank wrote:

Phobia wrote:

If you nerf loot, HGs will be empty again, you need something to risk for, not worth looting only enemy since you can kill t7 in t4-5. I like the solution Drama420 mentioned :)

Glad you agreed. The high value of 2v2 gates is what brings out the rats, and good for them. They found a way to profit when they can't compete. Making content "exclusive" just leads to snowballing wealth for a handful of players. And again, if you are too lazy to counter them with some item swaps by bringing a 2nd weapon or armor piece, that is your choice.
      Again, this "problem" is your problem, not a game problem.
      I do it, but as I wrote before, im tired to do it an 1/2 of hgs ;)
    • I agree with the OP.

In my opinion, the type of content that the loot oriented players bring to the 2v2 HGs is lame, and the chest mechanics should be changed.

Please SBI, consider what has been happening and how often is happening, consider how it is currently creating high rewards to a low risk approach, and preserve the quality of 2v2 HGs.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SevenLights ().

• Drama420 wrote:

Dear Devs,

Actually, in the 50% of hg 2v2 done I met some kind of rat ( strange and tossic build to steal alone the chest).

I do hg to have fun, and I don't like run everytime for 10 min trying to kill these stupid rats that are ruining this content.

Please, are thinking about a solution against them?

I write my solutions:

- you can't enter inside it alone.
      - who do more damage to the chest, take it (after 1,5 min loot become free for all).

Thanks
      @DEVS - Please FIX being able to enter 2v2 HGs alone. There is NO reason to allow this. Its been a problem for far to long and it was never intended to be used this way, I am certain. Thank you!
    • Albion is the most lamer game ever
      We have greatest concentration lamer players here

Squad gankers (3-10 vs1)
      Naps
      Gatherers 24/7
      4.0 hg rats
      Combat looters
      (Ex hce 24/7)
      (Ex big alliances)
      Scouts in double account for protects Random dungeons of the divers

and so large etc etc

There is no engineer capable of programming the "perfect"game which can stop human audacity, audacity that consists of rat practices to obtain a good prize.So is albion
    • I would propose they impose a 2v2 HG change where after the 3 mini bosses are killed all remaining players are ported to the middle chest area with the 3 exits from middle blocked off. This makes the high reward loot also high risk as someone will surely die in this scenario. Solo players and rat comps can still enter if they like but they lose their ability to just simply run.
    • that's something they really need to change, I also love HG's, but indeed it is very frustrating to encounter a rat instead of a fight, players that are not up to fight should not be there, but they do go cuz the game opens space for it, the round shape of it is terrible actually, it permits this kind of running build.

1 - make it impossible to get in HG alone.

2 - put minimum IP to get into it

3 - change the round shape

4 - create 3 vs 3 HG
    • You should mark the type of rat you are facing..

if you are facing greater nature, start bringing fiend cowl, it's not a bad helmet, can purge positive [except giant on guardian boots].. can purge gear or any positive buff... when you see the greater nature about to use it. ait for it and then purge it. living armor is done and they lose...

if you see the blood letter alone, check his boots.. they usually go in combo of using the explosive mobs to kill you [mob will deal half of your health and he will just execute], have not tried it with giant boots or giant potion where your health is double. but either way just dont fight when you see him attacking the mob...

for ever rat there is an answer, get cooking and you wont have to bother with these rat... i faced many of those rat myself, not one got away.
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • Finalhecate wrote:

You should mark the type of rat you are facing..

if you are facing greater nature, start bringing fiend cowl, it's not a bad helmet, can purge positive [except giant on guardian boots].. can purge gear or any positive buff... when you see the greater nature about to use it. ait for it and then purge it. living armor is done and they lose...

if you see the blood letter alone, check his boots.. they usually go in combo of using the explosive mobs to kill you [mob will deal half of your health and he will just execute], have not tried it with giant boots or giant potion where your health is double. but either way just dont fight when you see him attacking the mob...

for ever rat there is an answer, get cooking and you wont have to bother with these rat... i faced many of those rat myself, not one got away.
      dude, we go to the HG to fight, not to run after a rat for 30 min... of course we could change our gear, and make a "rat chase set", as you claim, not rats would scape, but thats not the idea, I want to fight, I don't want to run for 30 min after a t4 rat