Tired to meet rats in HG 2v2

• Maybe go play a moba game or something with matchmaking. You are comparing your gameplay to the gameplay of other players and assuming your time/opinion is more valuable.

I'd love to fame farm 8.3 dungeons all day in peace, but those pesky gankers and divers are just unsportsmanlike and wasting my limited time!

This is not WoW or GW2, for better or for worse.
    • As an avid 2v2 hellgater, I can agree with both OP and Gank. There's nothing more disappointing than coming to a 2v2 hellgate with your teammate, only to see a flat 4 bloodletter/great nature running circles around the gate. I was thinking that the limit to enter should strictly be only duos can go in.

But gank has a point. We can't remove content from players like this, just because we dislike their playstyle. So we need to look at the cause: why do players come there solo? For the chest, ofcourse. That's why 2v2 teams show up too, sure the fights are nice and all, but it's the lucrative incentive that lures in the players.

So, lowering the loot by 50% would be bad, as it would make less and less people come there, especially newbies, since if they are trying to come up with a build, die many times, and even when they do win, if it's lowered by 50% it won't cover any past expenses.

The elegant solution is simple and has been stated previously. Whoever deals more damage to the chest, he's the one that is allowed to loot it for up to 1 min or so. Rats can still go HG and get fame, but they will need to have skill, and not a 100k flat 4 build. If you disagree with this, you are either doing the chest looting yourself, or do not care about 2v2 content at all, in which case I think you should refrain from giving opinions as this does not effect you.

oh and PS. Please fix the fame in 2v2. Either gives the bosses more fame, or the chest. Or lower 5v5 fame. Either or. Kthxbai
    • johnsonJ wrote:

As an avid 2v2 hellgater, I can agree with both OP and Gank. There's nothing more disappointing than coming to a 2v2 hellgate with your teammate, only to see a flat 4 bloodletter/great nature running circles around the gate. I was thinking that the limit to enter should strictly be only duos can go in.

But gank has a point. We can't remove content from players like this, just because we dislike their playstyle. So we need to look at the cause: why do players come there solo? For the chest, ofcourse. That's why 2v2 teams show up too, sure the fights are nice and all, but it's the lucrative incentive that lures in the players.

So, lowering the loot by 50% would be bad, as it would make less and less people come there, especially newbies, since if they are trying to come up with a build, die many times, and even when they do win, if it's lowered by 50% it won't cover any past expenses.

The elegant solution is simple and has been stated previously. Whoever deals more damage to the chest, he's the one that is allowed to loot it for up to 1 min or so. Rats can still go HG and get fame, but they will need to have skill, and not a 100k flat 4 build. If you disagree with this, you are either doing the chest looting yourself, or do not care about 2v2 content at all, in which case I think you should refrain from giving opinions as this does not effect you.

oh and PS. Please fix the fame in 2v2. Either gives the bosses more fame, or the chest. Or lower 5v5 fame. Either or. Kthxbai
      Nice way to put it...

I would agree that a better chest mechanics might mitigate the situation to more acceptable levels, by cancelling some of the lamest approaches.

The following might also deserve some thought:
      » Increasing the slow effect from mob damage
      » Granting mobs the ability to attack and/or reveal invisible players (mostly to deny the freaking specter shoes)
    • outfit wrote:

Drama420 wrote:

another evening of 2v2 HG, 18 made and 12 rats met... nice 2v2 content -.-

wellcome to running, windwall and smoke bomb simulator...
      thats the thing, it's not about "let them play their style", it's just not a style... their are ruinning others gamers experience, something that should be cool is really upseting.
      Just bring a Black Hands and kill the rats.
      Discord: ChaosCircle#9506
    • Abydon wrote:

outfit wrote:

Drama420 wrote:

thats the thing, it's not about "let them play their style", it's just not a style... their are ruinning others gamers experience, something that should be cool is really upseting.
      homeless? just buy a house!

That's not the thing... bringing a black hand is not solving the problem, even with it you still got to chase for several minutes someone that doesn't want to fight.
    • outfit wrote:

Abydon wrote:

outfit wrote:

Drama420 wrote:

homeless? just buy a house!
      That's not the thing... bringing a black hand is not solving the problem, even with it you still got to chase for several minutes someone that doesn't want to fight.
      I can't wait until you run into a Great Nature / Great Holy combo in Hellgates.
      Discord: ChaosCircle#9506
    • outfit wrote:

that just would not happen if they make it right.

Why would you go with 2 healers if you know you can't win and won't have any loot by not winning.
      Though they get 24% healing reduction this thread is about rat discussion. so 2 healer for rat. take loot run out of kill bosses take loot and run out. isn't that the point of this thread? rats rats everywhere?
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • Do u know how long u run after T7+ Guy with 1h spear + Taproot demon boots and knight armor plus smoke helmet on soup??

1) you need knight helmet extra
      2) you need spear or bloodletter extra . potentially high level
      3) you need fast boots
      4) you need soup too or clear all mobs
      5) u need cooldown food
      6) you need stalker helmet...oh wait? I need knight helmet??

And all that just because no fix for..2 years??

Even as it is acknowledge to be not intended??

Please fix
    • this oficcers and warmaster sucks foking noobs no help a sht..the pepl give opinion the peole asking and this guys acting like is the world bosses wtf...is us who exoend money in the game is us who work hard for got the things....so you stupid oficcer and warmaster go to listen what we say and go to got respect for us and answer to all the stupid question that we got
    • We have cracked the rat code..

I can offer you, if u run a balanced build the solution. And you just need one item more in inve on the healer, this item is less than 10 k

And the best - you don't need to chase any more...

As we are heavy profiting from it, I will select with whom I share it.

PM me and you might get the simple solution to be rat-proof..