Swords/lifeleech concerns (with Percival)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Swords/lifeleech concerns (with Percival)

It seems that with Percival and its soloable RDs, swords beeing the only melee weapon w/out lifeleech passive is at a serious disadvantage - If I remember right swords used to have this passive, maybe it's time to bring it back (instead of weakening, prob the least used passive?)
      @Retroman

The post was edited 1 time, last by Drazhen ().

• Drazhen wrote:

It seems that with Percival and its soloable RDs, swords beeing the only melee weapon w/out lifeleech passive is at a serious disadvantage - If I remember right swords used to have this passive, maybe it's time to bring it back (instead of weakening, prob the least used passive?)
      sword is getting 2% more Move speed on Q tho...

if u wanna remove MS bonus completely on Q - sure, we can talk about Life Leech
    • Drazhen wrote:

I actually made a rant about this a few days ago. The frustrating part to me is that way back when, swords used to have the current (old) version of life leech. They removed it, which was fine; the only auto attack buff I remember swords really having back then was the bonus damage on interrupt, but even then that doesn't benefit on-hit effects.

Now that swords get attack speed w/ heroic charges, it's absolutely painful how bad a non-stacking passive like Weakening is. Between the bonus damage you can get with Interrupt, and the bonus attack speed with heroic charges, life leech would feel REALLY good. Spears have loads of bonus damage on autos to synergize with the new passive, so I don't think it would be uncalled for. I'd be interested to see how it does on the test server. It could push swords over the edge, but then the developers are already looking to buff swords further with more atk/movement speed. Depending on test performance, they could lower the movement/attack bonuses in exchange for life leech.

Ultimately I'd rather have a sword line with life leech and less attack/movement speed than one without life leech but a ton of attack/movement speed.

Just my two cents.