[Black Market] Sell Order

• [Black Market] Sell Order

I had a 12 bloodletter sell order open on black market for 38k, then a buy order for 6 bloodletters for 37440 silver was created. Decent sell price, so I change my sell order to 37440, like normal market I was expecting to have an immediate sell of 6 bloodletters because there was a match between buy and sell price, but don't happen. I had to change order to remove 6 bloodletters and sell manually.
      Is it working as expected? Is this a bug?
    • AcOrP wrote:

It takes some time when you place sell order that can be matched to buy order for it to get filled.
      It is something like ticks it may be 30sec or 1 min. smth like that.
      That isn't the problem. The issue seems to be that editing an order to a price equal or lower than the buy order price, just doesn't trigger the transaction at all. So if the buy order is for 100 silver and I lower my sell order from 200 to a number <=100, it should fill an order, but it doesn't. It just sits there until another order moves up to your new sale price.

If you just place a sell order at a price <= the buy order price, the transaction is instantaneous.

Once you know it you just cancel the order and do it normally when that is what you want to do.. I never even thought of reporting it, but I should have.
      Demon Lord - UwU
      CANCEL PIDDLE

The post was edited 1 time, last by Piddle ().

• Piddle wrote:

AcOrP wrote:

It takes some time when you place sell order that can be matched to buy order for it to get filled.
      It is something like ticks it may be 30sec or 1 min. smth like that.
      That isn't the problem. The issue seems to be that editing an order to a price equal or lower than the buy order price, just doesn't trigger the transaction at all. So if the buy order is for 100 silver and I lower my sell order from 200 to a number <=100, it should fill an order, but it doesn't. It just sits there until another order moves up to your new sale price.
      If you just place a sell order at a price <= the buy order price, the transaction is instantaneous.

Once you know it you just cancel the order and do it normally when that is what you want to do.. I never even thought of reporting it, but I should have.
      The problem is on editing the order to match a buy order. You are right.
      I wait 1h, thinking that might take some time to match, but nothing happened. When you find something that doesn't seem to work as expected report it, feedback is very important to identify possible bugs and to improve the game

The post was edited 1 time, last by inacion ().

• When you set an order the price is an integer value. If the buy order is created with a decimal value, that could be the bug.
      Buy order with a value of 3000.10, for user is 3000. So when I change sell order price to 3000,won't match with 3000.10.
      I'm a software developer, I have some technical knowledge.
    • inacion wrote:

When you set an order the price is an integer value. If the buy order is created with a decimal value, that could be the bug.
      Buy order with a value of 3000.10, for user is 3000. So when I change sell order price to 3000,won't match with 3000.10.
      this is possible but you swaped the values as 3000 is lower than 3000,10 :D
    • inacion wrote:

When you set an order the price is an integer value. If the buy order is created with a decimal value, that could be the bug.
      As far as I know Item Value is always an integer, and IV is what BM orders are based on. I am pretty sure that the process of editing an order just works slightly different than placing an order does, and that the difference causes the new price to just pass through the BM's buy price.
      Demon Lord - UwU
      CANCEL PIDDLE