BRING BACK LIFE LEECH TO SWORDS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BRING BACK LIFE LEECH TO SWORDS

The current life leech changes on the test server are, in my opinion, a great change. Weapons in albion tend to favor a caster play style over being auto attack focused. This change will be interesting for spears (with their huge auto attack damage buff) and swords, with their attack speed buff via heroic charges AND with their auto attack damage buff from interrupt.

Oh wait, what's that? SOMEONE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GENIUS IDEA TO REMOVE LIFE LEECH FROM SWORDS. Why? Why??? The only explanation I've seen anyone offer is that swords are meant to exclusively be a large group weapon line. What? WHAT?? HOW CAN YOU HONESTLY SAY THE CLAYMORE SCREAMS "EXCLUSIVELY LARGE GROUP WEAPON"!!?!?!?!? WHAT ABOUT SANDBOX GAMEPLAY? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JACK OF ALL TRADES WEAPON LINE BEING INTENDED TO HAVE OPTIONS FOR ALL CONTENT!?

Now, my biggest complaint about that all is SWORDS HAVE THE PERFECT SLOT FOR LIFE LEECH.
      Deep cuts makes sense when you want more damage.
      Heroic fighting makes sense because it aims to circumvent one of the sword lines biggest weakness- gaining stacks. And it's somewhat creative, so bonus points.
      Increased defense makes sense when you want to fill more of a tank/heavy bruiser role.
      SO WHAT ABSOLUTE IMBECILE THOUGHT WEAKENING WAS A GOOD IDEA? A DAMAGE DEBUFF THAT DOESN'T STACK ON A WEAPON THAT PASSIVELY GENERATES ATTACK SPEED AND EASILY OUTPACES THE DEBUFF DURATION???
      WHY? IT HAS ANTI-SYNERGY WITH THE SWORD KIT. Now, don't get me wrong, I see the potential benefit in reducing multiple enemy damage outputs, but the kit anti-synergy and lack of uses just doesn't cut it compared to life leech, which has AMAZING kit synergy, and provides a GREAT OPTION FOR SOLO PLAYERS that the other choices don't provide.

OR HELL, TACK IT ON AS A FIFTH OPTION. GIVE EVERY WEAPON LINE FIVE OPTIONS. BUT DON'T MAKE THIS GREAT MECHANIC THAT COULD BE AMAZING ON AN OVERALL UNDERUSED WEAPON LINE, AND THEN REMOVE IT FROM THAT WEAPON LINE BEFORE IT CAN BE IMPLEMENTED. LET THE PEOPLE PLAY HOW THEY WANT TO PLAY. LET THE SANDBOX BE FREE.

I WANT LIFE LEECH ON MY SWORDS.

Thank you for your time.