Deleted Reason:Trols

    • Sight... still no nya seriously.. nya... nyayy I TELL YA. SAY NYAAA GOD DAMIT

      fanpop.com/clubs/yuki-nagato/i…/title/nya-cat-yuki-photo

      anyway that part of the experience of the game is to face things face value, how else would someone learn the boss. same as WoW.
      Better get a better computer, i probably have the worst one and worst isp and still can play..

      now...........say it...........say nya -.-
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • Deleted user wrote:

      Crane wrote:

      Who are you talking to? Every post of your is just BLAHHH into the void.

      Your so paranoid over your IP. What you hiding besides your enter key?


      You are not 'good' with PC.

      "Last time hackers tryed steal my info ı broked they pc." Sure kid. Sure.
      Yee I am kid older than you.I lerned IC design and electronic in school.I designed some Special security IC for my goverment.They using in military.Yes I am pranoid about hackers.When ı say someting ıts always true.My dad worked for who make IC designs and sell for all phone companys like samsung,Apple.He told me manyting about pc.Hackers only knows about software back doors.I know all hardwares and back doors.Ok ?
      I dont need work becouse of my job.I have money for live without working.I can do what I want.
      Do you know how much cost one IC design used i your mobil phone.Carefull kid.I did your phone.I know how to close too.
      HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY LEVEL NYA!!!

      I IM A MASTER IN PC AND MATHEMATICS
      imgur.com/AM40MvF
      imgur.com/qbym34H
      imgur.com/CoDeHGP
      imgur.com/dtqkERW
      imgur.com/2Q5kULd

      I CAN Play the piano in an exotic way that controls the human mind for my GOVERMENT,
      imgur.com/UG4S9u7
      study by the grandmaster of manipulation bard which is also the grand master of the dungeon master 5th edition, with my d20 i have a bonus and proficiency to all MANIPULATION BY A SUCCESFULL D 20 AND CRIT ROLL.

      I have trained by the sages of all martial arts
      imgur.com/RMcLfwa

      the training has put me through the most physical training of all time, one so dangerous it is VERY DANGEROUS TO SPEAK OFFF, THE ART OF THIS TRAINING HAS CHISSEL MY BODY INTO THE PERFECT MACHINE FOR MY GOVERMENT.
      imgur.com/1cAHBrO

      MY ONLY WEAKNESS IN LIFE IS SPELLING, EVEN THOUGH I TRY STUDYING IT.
      imgur.com/cpB2FlT

      I WAS SENT JAPAN, WHERE ALL THE GIRLS ARE SO AMAZING.. AND PRETTY AND ALL THE GAMING PLAYER ARE DESIRE TO PLAY 24/7... I GOT FAT!!!!!!!! SO I TRAINED MY SELF IN THE ART OF THE LOSE WEIGHT BY RUNNING MILES.. imgur.com/nZDXyuc

      WHEN I HEARD MY LIFE WAS INSTAKE I TRY TO RETURN TO MY COUNTRY WERE I RAN 30MILES TO HEAD BACK HOME because my home town was in danger by the invasions of the ALLIENS.. imgur.com/lBu1W3Y

      I CAN CRAFT A BOAT -.- imgur.com/f0UEN6Z

      AS A SPY FOR MY COUNTRY I SURVIVED MY OWN ASSASINATION!!!!! imgur.com/PTulXVv

      AND NOW IM HERE on a secret mission hearing of one device coming to albion online. one weapon so powerfull it threatens the world and im here to stop it... i only have gotten rumors and info about this super weapon, is so unbalance you can do random dungeon and hellgate and defeat everyone unscrached... IT'S SO POWERRRFULLL IT NEED NERF BUT THE DEV WILL NOT NERF IT.. THIS IS TOP CLASSIFIED INFORMATION BUT I WILL BREAK THE RULE AND SHOW YOU.. THE WEAPON ON THE NEXT PATCH IS . imgur.com/urDfhVx THATS RIGHT!!!! THAT RIGHT!!!!

      once i finish my mission i can leave this place never to return and thus i will save the world...

      TOP THAT YUGIOHH!!!!.....NYA!!!!

      inb4 the mod delete this XD

      Fusionbomb wrote:

      i cant even think of a smartass comment for this shit tbh
      you dont need to you need to relax and become loose and go with it, it's always fun that way
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Finalhecate ().

    • Finalhecate wrote:

      Deleted user wrote:

      Crane wrote:

      Who are you talking to? Every post of your is just BLAHHH into the void.

      Your so paranoid over your IP. What you hiding besides your enter key?


      You are not 'good' with PC.

      "Last time hackers tryed steal my info ı broked they pc." Sure kid. Sure.
      Yee I am kid older than you.I lerned IC design and electronic in school.I designed some Special security IC for my goverment.They using in military.Yes I am pranoid about hackers.When ı say someting ıts always true.My dad worked for who make IC designs and sell for all phone companys like samsung,Apple.He told me manyting about pc.Hackers only knows about software back doors.I know all hardwares and back doors.Ok ?I dont need work becouse of my job.I have money for live without working.I can do what I want.
      Do you know how much cost one IC design used i your mobil phone.Carefull kid.I did your phone.I know how to close too.
      HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY LEVEL NYA!!!
      I IM A MASTER IN PC AND MATHEMATICS
      imgur.com/AM40MvF
      imgur.com/qbym34H
      imgur.com/CoDeHGP
      imgur.com/dtqkERW
      imgur.com/2Q5kULd

      I CAN Play the piano in an exotic way that controls the human mind for my GOVERMENT,
      imgur.com/UG4S9u7
      study by the grandmaster of manipulation bard which is also the grand master of the dungeon master 5th edition, with my d20 i have a bonus and proficiency to all MANIPULATION BY A SUCCESFULL D 20 AND CRIT ROLL.

      I have trained by the sages of all martial arts
      imgur.com/RMcLfwa

      the training has put me through the most physical training of all time, one so dangerous it is VERY DANGEROUS TO SPEAK OFFF, THE ART OF THIS TRAINING HAS CHISSEL MY BODY INTO THE PERFECT MACHINE FOR MY GOVERMENT.
      imgur.com/1cAHBrO

      MY ONLY WEAKNESS IN LIFE IS SPELLING, EVEN THOUGH I TRY STUDYING IT.
      imgur.com/cpB2FlT

      I WAS SENT JAPAN, WHERE ALL THE GIRLS ARE SO AMAZING.. AND PRETTY AND ALL THE GAMING PLAYER ARE DESIRE TO PLAY 24/7... I GOT FAT!!!!!!!! SO I TRAINED MY SELF IN THE ART OF THE LOSE WEIGHT BY RUNNING MILES.. imgur.com/nZDXyuc

      WHEN I HEARD MY LIFE WAS INSTAKE I TRY TO RETURN TO MY COUNTRY WERE I RAN 30MILES TO HEAD BACK HOME because my home town was in danger by the invasions of the ALLIENS.. imgur.com/lBu1W3Y

      I CAN CRAFT A BOAT -.- imgur.com/f0UEN6Z

      AS A SPY FOR MY COUNTRY I SURVIVED MY OWN ASSASINATION!!!!! imgur.com/PTulXVv

      AND NOW IM HERE on a secret mission hearing of one device coming to albion online. one weapon so powerfull it threatens the world and im here to stop it... i only have gotten rumors and info about this super weapon, is so unbalance you can do random dungeon and hellgate and defeat everyone unscrached... IT'S SO POWERRRFULLL IT NEED NERF BUT THE DEV WILL NOT NERF IT.. THIS IS TOP CLASSIFIED INFORMATION BUT I WILL BREAK THE RULE AND SHOW YOU.. THE WEAPON ON THE NEXT PATCH IS . imgur.com/urDfhVx THATS RIGHT!!!! THAT RIGHT!!!!

      once i finish my mission i can leave this place never to return and thus i will save the world...

      TOP THAT YUGIOHH!!!!.....NYA!!!!

      inb4 the mod delete this XD

      Fusionbomb wrote:

      i cant even think of a smartass comment for this shit tbh
      you dont need to you need to relax and become loose and go with it, it's always fun that way
      most creative post i've ever seen.
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ « bit.ly/pokerface-albion
    • Finalhecate wrote:

      Deleted user wrote:

      Crane wrote:

      Who are you talking to? Every post of your is just BLAHHH into the void.

      Your so paranoid over your IP. What you hiding besides your enter key?


      You are not 'good' with PC.

      "Last time hackers tryed steal my info ı broked they pc." Sure kid. Sure.
      Yee I am kid older than you.I lerned IC design and electronic in school.I designed some Special security IC for my goverment.They using in military.Yes I am pranoid about hackers.When ı say someting ıts always true.My dad worked for who make IC designs and sell for all phone companys like samsung,Apple.He told me manyting about pc.Hackers only knows about software back doors.I know all hardwares and back doors.Ok ?I dont need work becouse of my job.I have money for live without working.I can do what I want.
      Do you know how much cost one IC design used i your mobil phone.Carefull kid.I did your phone.I know how to close too.
      HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MY LEVEL NYA!!!
      I IM A MASTER IN PC AND MATHEMATICS
      imgur.com/AM40MvF
      imgur.com/qbym34H
      imgur.com/CoDeHGP
      imgur.com/dtqkERW
      imgur.com/2Q5kULd

      I CAN Play the piano in an exotic way that controls the human mind for my GOVERMENT,
      imgur.com/UG4S9u7
      study by the grandmaster of manipulation bard which is also the grand master of the dungeon master 5th edition, with my d20 i have a bonus and proficiency to all MANIPULATION BY A SUCCESFULL D 20 AND CRIT ROLL.

      I have trained by the sages of all martial arts
      imgur.com/RMcLfwa

      the training has put me through the most physical training of all time, one so dangerous it is VERY DANGEROUS TO SPEAK OFFF, THE ART OF THIS TRAINING HAS CHISSEL MY BODY INTO THE PERFECT MACHINE FOR MY GOVERMENT.
      imgur.com/1cAHBrO

      MY ONLY WEAKNESS IN LIFE IS SPELLING, EVEN THOUGH I TRY STUDYING IT.
      imgur.com/cpB2FlT

      I WAS SENT JAPAN, WHERE ALL THE GIRLS ARE SO AMAZING.. AND PRETTY AND ALL THE GAMING PLAYER ARE DESIRE TO PLAY 24/7... I GOT FAT!!!!!!!! SO I TRAINED MY SELF IN THE ART OF THE LOSE WEIGHT BY RUNNING MILES.. imgur.com/nZDXyuc

      WHEN I HEARD MY LIFE WAS INSTAKE I TRY TO RETURN TO MY COUNTRY WERE I RAN 30MILES TO HEAD BACK HOME because my home town was in danger by the invasions of the ALLIENS.. imgur.com/lBu1W3Y

      I CAN CRAFT A BOAT -.- imgur.com/f0UEN6Z

      AS A SPY FOR MY COUNTRY I SURVIVED MY OWN ASSASINATION!!!!! imgur.com/PTulXVv

      AND NOW IM HERE on a secret mission hearing of one device coming to albion online. one weapon so powerfull it threatens the world and im here to stop it... i only have gotten rumors and info about this super weapon, is so unbalance you can do random dungeon and hellgate and defeat everyone unscrached... IT'S SO POWERRRFULLL IT NEED NERF BUT THE DEV WILL NOT NERF IT.. THIS IS TOP CLASSIFIED INFORMATION BUT I WILL BREAK THE RULE AND SHOW YOU.. THE WEAPON ON THE NEXT PATCH IS . imgur.com/urDfhVx THATS RIGHT!!!! THAT RIGHT!!!!

      once i finish my mission i can leave this place never to return and thus i will save the world...

      TOP THAT YUGIOHH!!!!.....NYA!!!!

      inb4 the mod delete this XD

      Fusionbomb wrote:

      i cant even think of a smartass comment for this shit tbh
      you dont need to you need to relax and become loose and go with it, it's always fun that way
      1-If you like troling.do not use imgur for it.Its not safe and I need use vpn for look your pictures.
      2-Maybe you can craft boat but I can use boats and dive for fish hunting.I have sailing boat.Its not tiny toy like yours.
      3-I dont trained in army.Never told you ı did.I cant use gun or kill someting.My dog doing it for me.
      4-I dont care how good you are with pc.Every hacker lerned ı am better than everyone.My teachers was asking my help
      everytime and my father trained me about it.My first action was destroying one website whic is have private online games
      and one of them was one game i played and become game master.I was 12 years old.Poor admin.He is in jail.
      5-English is not my main.I dont care bout my spelling.You cant speak my main language too.
      6-I dont like real life fights or I cant fight in real life.If someone atack me ı just run.My dog bite.and protect me.
      7-If you like troling do someting better.If you cant do someting like my picture dont steal pictures.Its not nice.You basicly
      thief for me.
      8-If you wana lern about superwepons I can let you vizit my countrry military.I am not soldier or trained in army
      but I can give comand for let you vizit.Its not secret.Vveryone knows about me and my job.
      9-I have total 1-2 milion viewer in youtube.3-4 difrent account.I can just ask rape you online.
      10-ı chose you pikachu.Go and bark.
      11-Can you upload your pictures from your phone.So ı can see exif info about you.I dont wana spend my time for trols.
      You know lerning your upload ıp takes time from imgur.
      12-I like good pc users.We have group for this.White.Hat Name is 7heaven.You can join and lern about pc.
      I can invite you.You need pass our test.
      here you go.
      I hided one website adress in this gif picture.If you can find your second test will start.
      One tip for you.Look for rgb codes.I did specialy for you.Oh If you are realy good you can find my phone number and make me call.I am girl :D
      gifyu.com/image/EwdX

      The post was edited 6 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Removed the link for the .exe file. Please check the forum rules as this is not allowed. Forum rules are found here: https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/12007-Forum-Rules/ ().

    • Deleted user wrote:

      12-I like good pc users.We have group for this.White.Hat Name is 7heaven.You can join and lern about pc.
      I can invite you.You need pass our test.
      here you go.
      I hided one website adress in this gif picture.If you can find your second test will start.
      One tip for you.Look for rgb codes.I did specialy for you.Oh If you are realy good you can find my phone number and make me call.I am girl
      gifyu.com/image/EwdX
      now this is something a bit more interesting...

      Gonna need to boot up a VM for this, cuz there is no way in hell Im clicking links like these on my main PC... and would advise everyone else not to.

      Also what was that "hidden" file you've attached to the message? http:[//]www[.]fast-files[.]com/getfile[.]aspx?file=[sanitized_for_safety]



      Deleted user wrote:

      I am girl
      Sounds like a bait...

      EDIT: thanks @Evas_Flarelight for removing that link!

      The post was edited 5 times, last by Captainrussia ().

    • Deleted user wrote:

      1-If you like troling.do not use imgur for it.Its not safe and I need use vpn for look your pictures.2-Maybe you can craft boat but I can use boats and dive for fish hunting.I have sailing boat.Its not tiny toy like yours.
      3-I dont trained in army.Never told you ı did.I cant use gun or kill someting.My dog doing it for me.
      4-I dont care how good you are with pc.Every hacker lerned ı am better than everyone.My teachers was asking my help
      everytime and my father trained me about it.My first action was destroying one website whic is have private online games
      and one of them was one game i played and become game master.I was 12 years old.Poor admin.He is in jail.
      5-English is not my main.I dont care bout my spelling.You cant speak my main language too.
      6-I dont like real life fights or I cant fight in real life.If someone atack me ı just run.My dog bite.and protect me.
      7-If you like troling do someting better.If you cant do someting like my picture dont steal pictures.Its not nice.You basicly
      thief for me.
      8-If you wana lern about superwepons I can let you vizit my countrry military.I am not soldier or trained in army
      but I can give comand for let you vizit.Its not secret.Vveryone knows about me and my job.
      9-I have total 1-2 milion viewer in youtube.3-4 difrent account.I can just ask rape you online.
      10-ı chose you pikachu.Go and bark.
      11-Can you upload your pictures from your phone.So ı can see exif info about you.I dont wana spend my time for trols.
      You know lerning your upload ıp takes time from imgur.
      12-I like good pc users.We have group for this.White.Hat Name is 7heaven.You can join and lern about pc.
      I can invite you.You need pass our test.
      here you go.
      I hided one website adress in this gif picture.If you can find your second test will start.
      One tip for you.Look for rgb codes.I did specialy for you.Oh If you are realy good you can find my phone number and make me call.I am girl :D
      gifyu.com/image/EwdX
      I can summarize my win in 4 words...

      I am GOD! NYA!!!!!!!!!

      PS. NOW IM really interested what was your original post before eva edited it o.o. my curiousity is at is peeked. [hah IT WAS A VIRUS LINKED? SERIOUS? NYA? NYA NYA? XD]


      EDIT PSS. THIS IS NOW FORUM BANTER EVERYTHING GOES, where is that god dam person who always lurks the forum banter, the one who remids me of that guy inmyspace that always comments [TOM?].... HEY!!!! OVER HERE!!!!!! THE THREAD WAS MOVED TO YOUR TERRITORY!!!!!
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Finalhecate ().

    • lol

      I don't think the link was a virus (I didn't see/check), but a picture where the OP allegedly "hid" their phone number in the picture's meta-data (steganography).

      I'm genuinely curious about the White Hat group, though. Might see if I find out more later. Thanks for the fun read, 7heaven.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

      T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning/Stone
      T7 Fishing

      100/100/90/90 Holy Specs
    • WalterKDS wrote:

      dont know i try to look into it but after this guy playing piano picture i decide to not do it anymore...
      not sure what this means, bad translation? google translate or? can't really figure the meaning, not even 7others, XD
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs