Server disconnect all times

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• yes, use a vpn

korn wrote:

Update 1

Hi all,

thanks to everybody who submitted their data to us. We are looking into this and provide an update to you soon, once we know more.

In the meantime, as an interim solution until a proper solution is found, one user mentioned to us that they got around the issue by using a free VPN service called SoftEther. Note that we do not know this service and do not officially endorse it, however, it might be worth a try as an interim solution until a proper solution is found.
    • IPSAmazon wrote:

Dear,

Only I'm falling? Or are you experiencing the least problem?

seems to be a problem at the cloudfront prense point :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      Everyone in game big guils,smal guilds etc in discord.Every guild asking first do you have discord or not.
      If you dont enter discord you cant join big guilds.I checked almost every big guild for 12 hour.All leaders was ofline.
      Do you know if you in discord any one can make you DC?Do you know if you in discord anyone can lern your IP.Do you know if you in discord=BAN in big games?DO you know they can DDOS you if they lern your ıp?
      I thing all players basic PC users.
      I dont understood.Players have 500 ping and first rule for this kind of players join discord.Do you know your ping go lover if you use discord?
      Oh you have some kids atacking game and rusian hackers.If ı need to give you number about your hacking ways 1-10.You only get 1.Every kid knows how to make someone dc in games if they iin discord.They used in moba and other MMOPRG games.
      You can use discord in other big games.If you use game company perma ban you.Pay to play games.
      Lern to pc lol.Many old man here but no one can use PC:.

The post was edited 2 times, last by eriniy ().

• Deleted user wrote:

IPSAmazon wrote:

Dear,

Only I'm falling? Or are you experiencing the least problem?

seems to be a problem at the cloudfront prense point :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      Everyone in game big guils,smal guilds etc in discord.Every guild asking first do you have discord or not.If you dont enter discord you cant join big guilds.I checked almost every big guild for 12 hour.All leaders was ofline.
      Do you know if you in discord any one can make you DC?Do you know if you in discord anyone can lern your IP.Do you know if you in discord=BAN in big games?DO you know they can DDOS you if they lern your ıp?
      I thing all players basic PC users.
      I dont understood.Players have 500 ping and first rule for this kind of players join discord.Do you know your ping go lover if you use discord?
      Oh you have some kids atacking game and rusian hackers.If ı need to give you number about your hacking ways 1-10.You only get 1.Every kid knows how to make someone dc in games if they iin discord.They used in moba and other MMOPRG games.
      You can use discord in other big games.If you use game company perma ban you.Pay to play games.
      Lern to pc lol.Many old man here but no one can use PC:.
      What