[June 21st & June 22nd] Game Server Disruption [Update 22.06 09:06 UTC]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reptoid wrote:

I find it really sad how the majority of this topic is people just harping on the dev’s instead of appreciating the fact that they stayed overnight on a Friday to deploy a fix.

Reading through this thread makes it seriously hard to believe that there are grown adults behind these comments and not 12 year old entitled children.
      The devs do not communicate well. The fact that they stayed late or not one time has nothing to do with the current state of the game. I understand you are doing some sort of hero worship here with your comment, but you are being naive.
    • Artenemis wrote:

Arqe wrote:

Agree with @GfcFox

Everytime they are blaming their host and the ddos attackers.

The real reason is you guys are choosing your host and still u are working with them.You are always saying "they are great and professional company" blabla.But the reality is they cant protect our servers against DDOS attacks.

Its 2019 c'mon.How they cant protect the DDos attacks seriously ? Change your host and get better hosting company.From now,it doesnt matter if its gonna be usa hosting or eu.Just pick much better one and let us play fresh...
      They must be feeling how all this situation is really bad for their business.
      I kept checking the gold price, cuz I hoped that with the 1st gold sale in the game, the price would drop (ppl buy gold to exchange for silver, not to buy premium)

The gold price is still going up and it means not enough gold is entering in the economy (not very many ppl spending real dollars in gold).

I really hope SBI and the devs realise how simple mistakes can be pretty bad for business.

I love the game, I keep buying premium (not with game currency, ut with dollar) cuz I think they must be financed for such a good game. Anyways, if they do not open thier eyes, soon people will stop buying their produtcs.

If your company is not giving back the money you expected AND if you are still using that money for living, plz, hold ur pocket and invest in a decent server security.

I am not a PRO, but even simple websites (with bank information from costumers) are concerned about it.

Tell ur family that for some months the cows will be thin at home and invest in some decent server host or whatever it is.

Also, if you lost a lot of costumers due this last or recent attacks, consider using PlayStore (to download the game) and PlayStote money to allow ppl to buy premium.

If I am just saying stupid things, I am sorry. Just a costumer who wants things to be as nice as they can be in this nice game.

Have a nice work and a nice Sunday.
      Actually this is due to a different reason, There is a cap on how much gold you can exchange to silver per day (500) which is manually lifted per account (not sure when this got added) And that is stopping the sale from just affecting the market or even being as successful as it would be. I keep seeing people in chat asking about it. I can semi-understand it, as I think it's meant to add a slight delay and prevent massive charagebacks affecting the gold market or anything after the fact.
    • ValheruWolf wrote:

Artenemis wrote:

Arqe wrote:

Agree with @GfcFox

Everytime they are blaming their host and the ddos attackers.

The real reason is you guys are choosing your host and still u are working with them.You are always saying "they are great and professional company" blabla.But the reality is they cant protect our servers against DDOS attacks.

Its 2019 c'mon.How they cant protect the DDos attacks seriously ? Change your host and get better hosting company.From now,it doesnt matter if its gonna be usa hosting or eu.Just pick much better one and let us play fresh...
      They must be feeling how all this situation is really bad for their business.I kept checking the gold price, cuz I hoped that with the 1st gold sale in the game, the price would drop (ppl buy gold to exchange for silver, not to buy premium)

The gold price is still going up and it means not enough gold is entering in the economy (not very many ppl spending real dollars in gold).

I really hope SBI and the devs realise how simple mistakes can be pretty bad for business.

I love the game, I keep buying premium (not with game currency, ut with dollar) cuz I think they must be financed for such a good game. Anyways, if they do not open thier eyes, soon people will stop buying their produtcs.

If your company is not giving back the money you expected AND if you are still using that money for living, plz, hold ur pocket and invest in a decent server security.

I am not a PRO, but even simple websites (with bank information from costumers) are concerned about it.

Tell ur family that for some months the cows will be thin at home and invest in some decent server host or whatever it is.

Also, if you lost a lot of costumers due this last or recent attacks, consider using PlayStore (to download the game) and PlayStote money to allow ppl to buy premium.

If I am just saying stupid things, I am sorry. Just a costumer who wants things to be as nice as they can be in this nice game.

Have a nice work and a nice Sunday.
      Actually this is due to a different reason, There is a cap on how much gold you can exchange to silver per day (500) which is manually lifted per account (not sure when this got added) And that is stopping the sale from just affecting the market or even being as successful as it would be. I keep seeing people in chat asking about it. I can semi-understand it, as I think it's meant to add a slight delay and prevent massive charagebacks affecting the gold market or anything after the fact.
      Oh I ser. I did not know about It. I thought the market was suffering from the ppm who did not wanna put money on the game, because the ddos. Thanks for sharing this with me.
    • Ok im already fucked up with this game, still more than +2 weeks with the disconnects every 5 MINUTES. IT'S TOTALLY UNPLAYABLE, how they can keep with this for that time with no solutions?
      After the FTP launch, the servers still not have a good day that work fine.

[EDIT] Now, i can't stay for 2 minutes in the server.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xMatz ().

• SBI : Ok we finally fix DDOS with new provider
      • Players : Got disconnected and black screen
      • SBI : Oh yes it's your installation who is broken fix it
      • Players : Repaired and re-installed the game, still have problem. (all over the world players have the same pb)
      • SBI : So it's must be your ISP. Say your ISP to fix it.
      • Players : Contacted ISP nothing wrong with them
      • SBI : Use VPN, I heard that it's working for some player
      • Players : Tested VPN, it's not working
      • SBI : Ok wait...
      2week later...
      • Players : Now we cannot even connect from the login screen
      • SBI : (silence)
      • SBI : We fixed the chat with a patch
      • Players : Still have some problem with the chat.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Goldorack ().

• I read a good quote earlier that fits this situation perfectly and describes where SBI are going wrong with their attitude to sorting out this problem once and for all. “It’s much more economical just to keep people motivated and engaged over a long period of time rather than churning and burning people.” Basically you’re going to lose a lot of customers as well as gain a bad reputation at this rate, this is just down right poor quality service it’s really a shame to say it but there’s plenty of new MMORPGs on the horizon to look forwards to so no point stressing about it. Ashes of Creation the new WoW classic, Amazon’s New World. Easily replaced if they can’t sort themselves out. We’ve still got League of Legends and Dota, FFxiv. “Simply take your hands out your pockets then invest in a proper hosting company with localised servers, we could do with 2 servers at the least one in the EU and one in the states it’s just ridiculous and it’s almost 2020 but the company doesn’t have a response plan for a DDo’s attack really...”. Complete letdown once again day in day out.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pendragxn ().

• @Korn @Elsa @Talion and others Albion Team.

It was enough to compliment him that he began to give trouble.
      Albion is UNPLAYABLE!
      As it stands, I believe it's not worth buying another 30 days of premium or even keep playing and getting nervous about it.

The game is dying. Will you leave next or will it be me? We'll find out.

Porto Alegre, Brasil.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ma-chan ().

• Goldorack wrote:

• SBI : Ok we finally fix DDOS with new provider
      • Players : Got disconnected and black screen
      • SBI : Oh yes it's your installation who is broken fix it
      • Players : Repaired and re-installed the game, still have problem. (all over the world players have the same pb)
      • SBI : So it's must be your ISP. Say your ISP to fix it.
      • Players : Contacted ISP nothing wrong with them
      • SBI : Use VPN, I heard that it's working for some player
      • Players : Tested VPN, it's not working
      • SBI : Ok wait...
      2week later...
      • Players : Now we cannot even connect from the login screen
      • SBI : We fixed the chat with a patch
      • Players : Still have some problem with the chat.

not true... they are tryng to fix the problem since it started! they are payng attention to it, if you send them a message, they will probably answer you individually.

I had success using a VPN (Exitlag), I know it's not the best solution, but there is a solution at least!

The problem might not be with their servers... looks like it's something with routes... let's hope it gets fixed soon

The post was edited 1 time, last by outfit ().