Dev Talk: Solo Randomized Dungeons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hollywoodi wrote:

I don't get it..

If people use 4.1 and kill 7.x 1on1 in any other game they would be celebrated and Heroes

Here you have to excuse your obvious better PvP skills winning outgeared

Funny people
      This isn’t any other game. Also spec has to be taken into account.... as has been stated this changes things greatly. Plus the guy in 4.1 risking virtually nothing.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

I don't get it..

If people use 4.1 and kill 7.x 1on1 in any other game they would be celebrated and Heroes

Funny people
      No, my issue is purely that throughout this thread he has thrown abuse at me for no reason at all, the reason I pointed out the fact he generally runs 4.1 gear is PURELY in reference to risk. He claimed i was 'risk averse' when the facts clearly show that i am not, I generally run and die in much more expensive gear than he does. I have no issue at all with people running low gear, it is their choice, i do though have an issue with someone who generally runs 4.1 sets calling me out for not risking anything. Just like i have an issue with someone calling someone out for playing in groups within an MMO which consists of mainly group based content.

That is my only point. I also take exception to the fact he has on several occasions accused me of being a liar. He is the one who has constantly made personal attacks, not me. Someone questions my integrity, i will defend myself.
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

I don't get it..

Funny people
      It is so weird it is even hard to argue about. Especially since any 1vN in 90% of cases leads to lose for a solo player and constant loot donations to the groups is stupid.

Midgard wrote:

This isn’t any other game. Also spec has to be taken into account.... as has been stated this changes things greatly. Plus the guy in 4.1 risking virtually nothing.
      Batch of sets i burn through to practice in about an hour or so worth more than several millions, i take the risk and i lose them all.
      Meanwhile group ganker can spent whole day ganking and do not losing anything and in the end earn something.

Apparently 5.1 ganker with one set worth 600k at most risks more than lets say 20 sets worth ~3.5 millions.

How do i even explain it to people who are clueless about pvp let alone solo pvp is beyond me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vesen ().

• Vesen wrote:

How do I even explain it to people who are clueless about pve let alone solo pvp is beyond me.
      Well, you could start by not coming across as an angry spoilt child in your posts? Also resorting to personal abuse when someone disagrees with you isn’t a vehicle to constructive discussion or debate. Oh, and dropping the self righteous arrogance might also be advisable if you do truly want a sensible discussion.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

Well, you could start by not coming across as an angry spoilt child in your posts? Also resorting to personal abuse when someone disagrees with you isn’t a vehicle to constructive discussion or debate. Oh, and dropping the self righteous arrogance might also be advisable if you do truly want a sensible discussion.
      Person lied, i called out him for that.
      I called him miserable lier and carebear, i provided the argument and now it is his time to refute it or accept it.

"dropping the self righteous arrogance"
      Better comment on this part.

Vesen wrote:

Batch of sets i burn through to practice in about an hour or so worth more than several millions, i take the risk and i lose them all.
      Meanwhile group ganker can spent whole day ganking and do not losing anything and in the end earn something.

Apparently 5.1 ganker with one set worth 600k at most risks more than lets say 20 sets worth ~3.5 millions.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vesen ().

• Heh, we did a lot of srd today, t8

Reverse fame farming method which in my eyes is best

But in one of this I had a new highlight..

8(!) Arch dived our t8 srd we did duo

I still hope they thought they dive a GRD ..but I have some doubts..

That we do it as duo and get dived by 8(rofl) leads the S from Srd to complete Missword

Hence I hereby demand that it is RD just like the bigger ones because there is simply nothing S in T8 (S)RD at least not in prime time

Can we get a BLOB mechanic that BLOBs like the ZVZ blobs if more than 3 player are in a small area of the SRD? This way you still get 1 on 2, 2 on 2 but a party of 3 and more.. BLOBs ..?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hollywoodi ().

• Hollywoodi wrote:

I don't get it..

Funny people
      there are two difference you talking about. you talking about a 4.1 defeating higher gear right? like when a lvl 50 rogue woop ass a lvl 70 in warcraft or some crap like that right? that in other mmo yes, in here as well. but is not what people talking about..

people talking about bitching while wearing those gear... those gear cost maybe 40-50k [or less none artifact] you cannot whine with those.. if you using full artifact and cost more than 400k per kill that a different story.. basically it's like whining about losing an icecream cause you drop it and it cost 1 dollar. vs you drop that Château Cheval Blanc 1947 cause you tripped... you can start whining now....

4.1 you can easily regear and go back out.. what you lose is X time to get there if you doing black zones..

people who beat other in here with 4.1 usually can show their specs, if the player has 0 spec and 4.1 and beats the 7.2. the other player stats must be checked.. cause a couple of things that gets to be alittle untolorance in the albion community.... what i learned is that if you are high spec and beat a low spec newbie in high gear, that doesn't even get celebrated.. if you beat a newbie overall that doesn't get celebrated... if you camp territorial, you get ridicule...

So yes, it still can be celebrated what you said but that to hard to do what i said above... let me put it shortly, if you are a fresh newbie 4.1 and woop the living crap out of lewpac [im using him as an example cause he is well well known]. than you are celebrated by other people . his fan will smack you though ^,^...

i found out that if you are a big well known player, you are celebrated on everything ^,^..

I kinda want to give you the rest of the info in conversation as i know it will get hectic if i show those informations ^,^
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs