Characters Slots & Personal Island Upgrades for Gold (Super Boring) [Serious]{No calling people names}

• Characters Slots & Personal Island Upgrades for Gold (Super Boring) [Serious]{No calling people names}

I was thinking about farm plot stuff and how I hate farm plot stuff. The end of which resulted in me determining I could use more farms. Which isn't really a problem for me now that the game is F2P. However, spamming emails and signing up over and over is a hassle. I'll do it, but I'll be mad the whole time and I hate being mad. Which lead me to...

Now that accounts are free and the only real limitation is silver/gold and some over-head in terms of signing up for things and clicking buttons in emails. I'd like to get rid of the signing up and button clicking. So I have the following two suggestions for consideration:

1) Let me upgrade my island for gold/silver further. Ill pay some huge premium that more than covers the cost of a month's premium + a reasonable cost for the upgrades. Currently it costs a month's premium (about 5M?) and then the island upgrade costs (about 4M?). So Charge me 15M? silver total to get 5 more farms?

2) Just let me either have for free or even at a low cost, get more character slots per account.

I'd rate 1 as being safer, but 2 being more advantageous to SBI and players.

There is a chance that either or both may be a little too good in a vacuum, but again neither creates a situation that isn't already possible, as far as I understand it.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper