Profession trophies

• Profession trophies

Hey guys, I see profession specific trophies (Stuffed Direwolf Head, Stuffed Direboar Head, etc.) are selling for a lot of money in the market.
      Are they really worth so much? I know I need them, so should I buy them or get them in another way?
      And what is this other way? How do you usually get them? And how much time does it take?

Thank you!! I'm confused about this topic =O
    • When you create a laborer in a house, such a s a gathering laborer from one of the 5 gathering professions, you will get an option to purchase 3 different types of journals from that laborer.
      • The first journal just returns ## resources based on the Tier of the journal.
      • The second is a generic trophy journal. This returns a trophy that gives happiness to ALL laborers in the house, regardless of what type they are.
      • The third journal is a profession-specific trophy journal. This will give you the trophies that are specific to that particular laborer profession and will grant happiness Only to laborers of that profession type.
      Filling up the trophy journals requires more fame than just filling up the resource one, and the need to fill the profession specific journal (over just filling a generic trophy journal under ANY laborer) probably explains the added cost. As always, fill up the journal, and then give it back to the laborer and after 22 hours wait you will have your trophy or resource reward.
    • UnholyKiller wrote:

When you create a laborer in a house, such a s a gathering laborer from one of the 5 gathering professions, you will get an option to purchase 3 different types of journals from that laborer.
      • The first journal just returns ## resources based on the Tier of the journal.
      • The second is a generic trophy journal. This returns a trophy that gives happiness to ALL laborers in the house, regardless of what type they are.
      • The third journal is a profession-specific trophy journal. This will give you the trophies that are specific to that particular laborer profession and will grant happiness Only to laborers of that profession type.
      Filling up the trophy journals requires more fame than just filling up the resource one, and the need to fill the profession specific journal (over just filling a generic trophy journal under ANY laborer) probably explains the added cost. As always, fill up the journal, and then give it back to the laborer and after 22 hours wait you will have your trophy or resource reward.
      Thanks, this really helped :)