The Percival Update Arrives July 10!

• So for the same question over and over about being dungeon dived. Read the update. From my understanding the wording says get ready for solo dungeon diving. Which is either awkward wording from them in regards to saying hey here's solo dungeons to the fact that possibly only one enemy can enter.

Either way. Nice changes. Unicorn riding ftw
    • Solo dungeons imho seems to mean a dungeon that can be cleared by one person alone. It isn’t an instance. Can be ran by more than one person simultaneously. Can be done in a group. Can be dived (which it will ... regularly).
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Reptoid wrote:

kamilasd1 wrote:

FriendlyFoe wrote:

Jaylightsol wrote:

Anyone got a link to the new abilities for the 8 weapons coming in the update please :D!

Edit: Nevermind found it!
      where did you find that link. I did not find it, please share with us also
      NDA Balance Playtests
      Hmm, they say Eight new abilities yet in the NDA i can only find 7. Curious if its a typo or they are still yet to push one to the NDA list.
      1. Axe- Spinning Blades
      2. Frost- Ice Shard
      3. Hammers- Ring of Tar
      4. Nature- Rejuvenating Breeze
      5. Quarterstaves- Rising blow
      6. Spears- Impaler
      7. Swords- Parry
      8. ?? - ??
      Update: there are now 7 new spells coming with Percival, not 8 - the update page has been changed to reflect this.
    • Hi, I'm wondering with this new solo dungeon update does this mean there's gonna be 1v1 potential where when I enter a dungeon with it only been solo can only 2 people enter making it fixed to 1v1? Otherwise solo player will enter the dungeon and get ganked by a group of player when they are solo?
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

With the start of Season 7 right after the Percival launch, guild warfare will be updated and streamlined in regards to GvG scheduling
      This scares me a bit. I remember last time this was talked about that the plan was to condense time zones into fewer options.

I'll repeat myself and say I don't think that's the right way to go. Instead it should be to include MORE time zones. There's zero gvgs from 0600 UTC to 12 UTC. That's six hours every day in a territorial warfare game where there's no territories to fight over. It blows my mind that a worldwide mmo doesn't include worldwide hours.

Technical difficulties and population size shouldn't be used as an excuse to not improve the game for everyone.
    • Reptoid wrote:

kamilasd1 wrote:

FriendlyFoe wrote:

Jaylightsol wrote:

Anyone got a link to the new abilities for the 8 weapons coming in the update please :D!

Edit: Nevermind found it!
      where did you find that link. I did not find it, please share with us also
      NDA Balance Playtests
      Hmm, they say Eight new abilities yet in the NDA i can only find 7. Curious if its a typo or they are still yet to push one to the NDA list.
      1. Axe- Spinning Blades
      2. Frost- Ice Shard
      3. Hammers- Ring of Tar
      4. Nature- Rejuvenating Breeze
      5. Quarterstaves- Rising blow
      6. Spears- Impaler
      7. Swords- Parry
      8. ?? - ??
      This is correct - the final new skill count is 7. Apologies for the incorrect info posted earlier; the update page has now been corrected.
    • ZARAKi wrote:

hunterGOD wrote:

Zulmer wrote:

hunterGOD wrote:

How solo DGS are going to work?

For example: If I join first noone can joins after me? Because if other players join then isn't gonna be a solo dungeon, will be just another normal dungeon.
      sorry but this is not right for open world content. You just want high tier blue expeditions then.
      So whats the point on solo dungeons? As far I can see people can come in parties and kill it easier than solo players.
      By the way I dont want high tier expeditions because even tier 6 expeditions sucks for fame farmers.
      please stop it its for your own good.first of all your arguments got no sense... for example party of 5 ppl got no reason to do solo dungeon and share the loot which is for 1 person.ofc a big number of ppl can dive you but its not worth their time they will just get a loot of 1 guy so normally youll face 1-2-3 guys who will try to dive you even in normal random dungeons divers are more than your party normally so its exact the same thing.Lastly if the content you are trying to do has no risk your rewards will be rly low and you dont want that and ofcourse you cant have both cuz economy will be broken so calm your tits if you are afraid albion is not for you.
      For my own good? I will not respod the way you deserve because I can't say here what I think about you. Others here did the same questions as I. I don't care about other players entering my dungeon to kill me that's not the point here.

I will use a better example. For some people we have to draw and even so they don't understand.

Lets pick Crose Gorge this map is nearby Fort Sterling. Theres a T3 dungeon there and mobs spawn really quickly. Inside this place theres a dungeon (Solo Dungeon), wich players party to kill the mobs and there is my point. If they do it in these areas they will do so in the new solo dungeons.

Since the game turn f2p people are going mad for fame and will keep doing that. Will be quite normal to see other players running over solo dungeons in large groups even if fame sucks in this way just wait and see.

I think at least you should not be suppose to be in a larger party then 2 players inside those dungeons this could fix this problem.

And the high tier maps for solo dungeons will be used by other players many time before you can reach that. As far I've know those dungeons are supposed to be cleared by players in 10 minutes.

You're the one who need to calm your tits here I was not even talking to you so go care about your own stuff and get rekt.

If theres someone here albion doesn't fit well this guy it's you. You clearly lack intelligente. You don't reason about simple things because it's too complex for a guy who has a brain size of a bean like you.
    • No, there will not be artificial limits to how many players can enter a solo dungeon. If you want that go find another game. This game is based on open world sandbox with full PvP.

If solo dungeons are dove too often SBI will make more dungeons spawn or make them shorter or something to balance it, but ultimately they will be like normal RD but balanced for solo players.
    • Stochastic42 wrote:

No, there will not be artificial limits to how many players can enter a solo dungeon. If you want that go find another game. This game is based on open world sandbox with full PvP.

If solo dungeons are dove too often SBI will make more dungeons spawn or make them shorter or something to balance it, but ultimately they will be like normal RD but balanced for solo players.
      Seeking for attention today? Are you feeling lonely? Sorry but I can't help. You looks very boring!

I just asked only one time if will be a solo dungeon! No? Okay then just limit the party members inside these dungeons for maximum two players.

I don't care if lots of newbies like you are going to join and made blobs inside those dungeons.

Of course I don't want a solo closed dungeon I used to play Tibia and theres no such thing like that there.

Now go get some cookies and go back to your hello kitty game kiddo.
    • @Sixnations @Goldorack

Please see my post here: Vanity & Customization

It contains all the info that's necessary. The mounts will be converted into skin-unlock items that you can consume to permanently unlock the respective skin for your account. If you have 10 morgana mares, you'll get 10 skin-unlock items. You can use one to unlock the skin and sell the other 9 to other players. All skin-unlock items are tradable.

- Lino