Deleted Reason:Trols

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deleted Reason:Trols

I am new and was have tier 3 gears.No one helped me or I dont asked for help.
      I lerned everyting in 2 day myself.I buyed tier 3 gears and I can use tier 4 now.
      IDK before 1 hour how can be players bad in albion.Some players(All I saw)
      inviting you party and let hunters kill you.They basicly saying dont worry
      come with me you can lvl up faster here.When you go they told friends hey
      we gat newbie kill him.
      I know this is pvp game but giving fake info to newbie and kiling newbie with 5
      player a bit cowardly chicken play and bad play for me.If you like pvp ı can understood this.
      I like pvp too but if its fair and when skiled players win.Ganking ok in games but lying
      and giving fake info in game,youtube or forum somekind of cheating.
      I like pvp games ı am playing overwatch,heros of the storm,warcraft and sometimes
      apex legends(not much full of ceaters).
      If you give wrong info about warcraft online in game,forum or youtube etc.You will
      have perma ban always.Its scamming for blizzard.So ı am newbie and every player
      I meet lyed to me and kiled me with friends.I dont have any chance for escape or
      fight back.I am just newbie trying game for 2 day.
      I lost everyting and have 1.5 k silver.If ı want to buy back my old items ı need to farm
      for day.I lost time.
      I can understod kiling payers is fun but lying for this and pulling nebies traps=?
      Maybe you must lern what will do newbies after lerned game and lvl up.
      So you thing ı wil turust any player or guild in game?Do you thing ı will advice my friends
      play albion?
      Have fun and if you wana see real pvp come to play in blizard games.BBY.
      KatherineKore Wrote:
      Hey, suck my dick. Don't forget to include this in your report.
      If one game let player swear in forum=I dont speak.
      I dont use GC,I dont post
      This rule same for GM or MOD.

The post was edited 1 time, last by eriniy ().

• I have 280.000(maybe more I dont count after I buyed everyting ı need for fast lvl up) silver, best gears ,3 difrent mount.I never died or atacked in this acoount.
      I lerned in 3 day and did that all alone.I created second acoount today and all in 4 hour.I dont entered my first account becouse ı will use it for show bad players what can do one alone newbie.
      I was playing for fun and dont cared much about other things.
      3 year ago someting like that happened in eve online.Just one year later ı become ceo and
      ı was have 1.000 slave players whic is ı hated from start.I just wana say you dont wana make me angry
      again.I recorded many scammer,cheater,boting player in difrent palaces too.
      You scamming players,you booting,you cheating(I have records video,pictures)and some of you is racist(%60 of players).
      Well newbies ı can be newbie here but ı am from oldest mmorpg warcraft and I never swear , never care where are you from.I never use cheats,I never share my account info or help booters.
      You have problem now.Very very big problem and its me.
      Oh if dont belive me look youtube.
      My accounts: eriniy cat.But my nick is bambi Q(ı wonder why) now.If you see player like bambi P=I am controling all game.
      To late for be sorry or trying to be good players.You wanted war you have one.I cand stand and wach evil actions.
      Its not basic pvp war.Its destroying you.I did in EVE ı can do it here too.(ı am rich too)
      KatherineKore Wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by eriniy ().

• I wached one video
      youtube.com/watch?v=KZLzkai14EI
      My 3 th day and I am richer than this guy with my new account.Its second day for my account.
      I have better build than this guy too and ı can kill this guy eazly.I dont know why but you realy dont know how
      to pvp.Its true game is lving but you dont go forward.I dont thing players like him can make videos and
      tell us about builds.He ont know play games lol.
      I am beter than him and richer than him without exit tier 2 areas.I thing after tomorrow ı wil hit 5 milion silver without
      die one time( ı wil have all gears and mounst ı need+money).I wil start pvp after ı can kill any guild,gang alone so first of all I am making money.
      I can buy money with my credit card but its just too eazy making money.I thing I can control money income and outcome in 3 month alone.Its becouse day 1 300.000 silver.Day 2 600.000 and day 3 2.000.000 and day 4 5.000.000 silver..Its realy basic game and pvp eazy.
      I am plying moba games have smilar pvp like legue of legends(whic is ı payed for costumes over 1000 usd)
      heros of the storm etc.So I dont thing ı will lose any 1 vs 1 fair duel.First money second hunting you guys.
      KatherineKore Wrote:
    • eriniy wrote:

I wached one video
      My 3 th day and I am richer than this guy with my new accound.Its second day for my account.
      I have better build than this guy too and ı can kill this guy eazly.I dont know why but you realy dont know how
      to pvp.Its true game islving but you dont go forward.I dont thing players like him can make videos and
      tell us about builds.
      I am beter than him and richer than him without exit tier 2 areas.I thing tomorrow ı wil hit 5 milion silver without
      die one time.I wil start pvp after ı can kill any guild,gang alone so first of all ı am making money.
      I can buy money with my credit card but its just too eazy making money.I thing I can control money income and outcome in 3 month alone.Its becouse day 1 300.000 silver.Day 2 600.000 and day 3 2.000.000 and day 4 5.000.000 silver..Its realy basic game and pvp eazy.
      I am plying moba games have smilar pvp like legue of legends(whic is ı payed for costumes over 1000 usd)
      heros of the storm etc.So I dont thing ı will lose any 1 vs 1 fair duel.First money second hunting you guys.
      wow!

Please keep us posted!
    • eriniy wrote:

I wached one video
      My 3 th day and I am richer than this guy with my new account.Its second day for my account.
      to pvp.Its true game is lving but you dont go forward.I dont thing players like him can make videos and
      I am beter than him and richer than him without exit tier 2 areas.I thing after tomorrow ı wil hit 5 milion silver without
      die one time( ı wil have all gears and mounst ı need+money).I wil start pvp after ı can kill any guild,gang alone so first of all I am making money.
      I feels bad for you that you got killed by those 5 trash players and it's understandable why you're so upset. But seriously i don't believe you can make 500k+ in 2 days in tutorial zone without spend real money... (but yeah the bow build is your video is garbage for pvp).
    • LunaticXD wrote:

eriniy wrote:

I wached one video
      I feels bad for you that you got killed by those 5 trash players and it's understandable why you're so upset. But seriously i don't believe you can make 500k+ in 2 days in tutorial zone without spend real money... (but yeah the bow build is your video is garbage for pvp).
      Its ok.I am not newbie now.I am on-ver 3 milion fame.Its ok
      every game have bad players,hackers,cheaters etc.
      I am newbie here but ı am now new online gamer.
      I can play eazly.Np.
      KatherineKore Wrote: