Jerry_r1n (SCP049) playing a new character SecretAlt...

• He definitely broke the rules. He went out in the open world and took a fight with a predetermined outcome that led to him gaining however much fame. If that isn't the definition of stat padding I don't know what is. He did admit to this on stream. So as long as stat padding is a "crime" in AO. He gets what he gets. Making a case that it should not be a crime, is a whole separate issue.

His arguments about how the developers don't have the evidence to meet the burden of proof in a REAL COURT ROOM WHERE PEOPLE GO TO REAL PRISON are completely ridiculous. You don't need evidence beyond all reasonable doubt to be convicted of VIDEO GAME CRIMES AND SENT TO VIDEO GAME PRISON. Because, video games are not real life. The developers don't need absolute proof. Even without his admitting it I think they reach a reasonable level of suspicion to act. Maybe it should only have been the fame removed and a 2 week suspension? I don't know, but his history certainly weighed in on the decision and his history is being a complete piece of shit. Which he is of course super proud of and will tell you all about at length.

That the developers also condoned racism and the promotion of racism by another player is a whole other topic and doesn't offer him a defense. No matter how much false equivalence he tries to shove down his viewers throats. Pointing a finger at someone else and saying what they did was worse than what you did, not really a convincing argument past the age of about 9 or 10.

Blue Army should spend less time harassing him and more time protecting their cities though. That's a fact. Wait, I spoke too soon. I guess they don't need to protect any cities anymore and can spend their time chasing around one autistic streamer.

I feed off the tears of self important blow hards though, and so I will continue to watch his stream to sate my unending hunger for them.
      Demon Lord - UwU
      CANCEL PIDDLE
    • Piddle wrote:

He definitely broke the rules. He went out in the open world and took a fight with a predetermined outcome that led to him gaining however much fame. If that isn't the definition of stat padding I don't know what is. He did admit to this on stream. So as long as stat padding is a "crime" in AO. He gets what he gets. Making a case that it should not be a crime, is a whole separate issue.

His arguments about how the developers don't have the evidence to meet the burden of proof in a REAL COURT ROOM WHERE PEOPLE GO TO REAL PRISON are completely ridiculous. You don't need evidence beyond all reasonable doubt to be convicted of VIDEO GAME CRIMES AND SENT TO VIDEO GAME PRISON. Because, video games are not real life. The developers don't need absolute proof. Even without his admitting it I think they reach a reasonable level of suspicion to act. Maybe it should only have been the fame removed and a 2 week suspension? I don't know, but his history certainly weighed in on the decision and his history is being a complete piece of shit. Which he is of course super proud of and will tell you all about at length.

That the developers also condoned racism and the promotion of racism by another player is a whole other topic and doesn't offer him a defense. No matter how much false equivalence he tries to shove down his viewers throats. Pointing a finger at someone else and saying what they did was worse than what you did, not really a convincing argument past the age of about 9 or 10.

Blue Army should spend less time harassing him and more time protecting their cities though. That's a fact. Wait, I spoke too soon. I guess they don't need to protect any cities anymore and can spend their time chasing around one autistic streamer.

I feed off the tears of self important blow hards though, and so I will continue to watch his stream to sate my unending hunger for them.
      You say that Piddle but a staple of propaganda is Whataboutism. And it works.
      Discord: ChaosCircle#9506