Fame Boost and Premium Days

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fame Boost and Premium Days

The Mists of Albion Are Back

Ready to max out your gathering, crafting, and combat specs? Eager to unlock new items and try out new builds, or reach that final mastery? Good news: the Mists of Albion buff will be active for one week, giving an additional 25% Fame for all activities! Get ready to advance your progress by leaps and bounds with this automatic buff. Here are all the details:

• Duration: June 12 10:00 UTC (after maintenance ends) to June 19 10:00 UTC
      • Does NOT affect Fame earned through Tomes of Insight
      • Does NOT affect the rate at which Challenge Points are earned

Just log in during the designated time to take advantage of this powerful boost!

Compensation for Server Issues

To compensate players affected by the recent performance issues, we will be sending out compensation packages after maintenance on June 12.

All players who logged in during the affected timeframe (May 17, 00:00 UTC to May 30, 10:00 UTC) will receive 3 days of claimable Premium. This can be claimed once per account on any character you choose. Log in between June 12 at 10:00 UTC and June 30 at 10:00 UTC to be able to claim these days.

Additionally, every character that had Premium active at any time during the affected timeframe will receive an additional 7 days of Premium. This will be added automatically when logging in for the first time after maintenance on June 12. (Premium earned during the tutorial does not count toward this reward.)

And on top of that, affected Premium characters will receive a brand-new item: Rubberband Boots. Relive the glory days of lagging and rubberbanding with this unique costume item, which comes complete with a Rubberbanding spell that bounces you back to your previous position over and over again!

Make sure to log in starting Wednesday to enjoy the full benefits of the Fame Boost - we'll see you soon ingame!

• Organized-Chaos wrote:

While I appreciate the compensation, I believe that everyone was equally effected by the issues and once you start compensating players for things they will ask for & expect compensation for every little thing.
      All those who were (equally) affected will be equally compensated. Besides, not everyone was equally affected. I started playing with my first character just one day before the lags started, and I used the 3-day premium immediately. Much of it was wasted and I'm overjoyed to see that I will be compensated. Actually, more than compensated. I don't think anybody was expecting this much generosity, and I, for one, am very grateful.

Also, the Rubberband Boots is a spark of genius. The Albion team, through these boots, owned the issue and turned it from an unpleasant experience to a fond memory. Whoever came up with the idea to turn the lag-problem into a joke, or rather, a meme, deserves a promotion.
      Thank you so much, and bravo on what is possibly the best comeback from a disaster I have seen in any online game. We appreciate you and your efforts. Keep up the amazing work.
    • Illepides wrote:

Organized-Chaos wrote:

While I appreciate the compensation, I believe that everyone was equally effected by the issues and once you start compensating players for things they will ask for & expect compensation for every little thing.
      All those who were (equally) affected will be equally compensated. Besides, not everyone was equally affected. I started playing with my first character just one day before the lags started, and I used the 3-day premium immediately. Much of it was wasted and I'm overjoyed to see that I will be compensated. Actually, more than compensated. I don't think anybody was expecting this much generosity, and I, for one, am very grateful.
      Also, the Rubberband Boots is a spark of genius. The Albion team, through these boots, owned the issue and turned it from an unpleasant experience to a fond memory. Whoever came up with the idea to turn the lag-problem into a joke, or rather, a meme, deserves a promotion.
      Thank you so much, and bravo on what is possibly the best comeback from a disaster I have seen in any online game. We appreciate you and your efforts. Keep up the amazing work.
      gj

The post was edited 1 time, last by Azu_Raged ().

• Illepides wrote:

Organized-Chaos wrote:

• You guys are utter tools if you think a couple days of premium and some stupid ass boots make up for all of the lag, frustration, anger, etc, etc. We have had off and on insane issues with the servers since a few days before F2P launched. It's been one giant mess for weeks and weeks, hell even yesterday me and quite a few others were getting repeatedly disconnected over and over again.

Shows how little it takes to appease some people. Give them a lollipop and they're all good.

The best thing they could do for their customers isn't rubberband boots or anything else it's fixing their game.
      Is it fixed? No, no it's not.
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

All players who logged in during the affected timeframe (May 17, 00:00 UTC to May 30, 10:00 UTC) will receive 3 days of claimable Premium. This can be claimed once per account on any character you choose. Log in between June 12 at 10:00 UTC and June 30 at 10:00 UTC to be able to claim these days.
      This is one of the reason why is better have your alt's on different acc's,if you have for example 2 alt's in one acc(with your main character),you receive 1x 3 days premium compensation bonus and you choise on what character claim it,but if you have your alt's in different acc's,your main character and all your alt's characters get this compensation bonus. ;)

(just a little note :) )

The post was edited 1 time, last by CassX ().

• delmnstr wrote:

I did not get the 7days of premium, I only got the 3days of premium. Is it delayed?
      All rewards have been sent at this point - if you still haven't received a reward and you think you should (based on the criteria in the original post), please get in touch with our support team.