just some few ideas

• just some few ideas

-remove minions spawning with 1/5 make it so that all minions spawn with 5/5 .
      -make it so that mounts dont drop when you die. Whats the point of getting a new mount each event if we will never use it.I never seen any 1 using anything else than the swiftclaw or horse.
      -add action house inside your own island that way it wont be that many people in the same place lagging the server out.i get like 1 fps every time i log into game and get for the first time in town.
      - resources return rate for buildings inside the island. i have so many empty spaces for buildings inside the island.i only use the farming plots .anything else is pointless.
      that way you wont be forced to use buildings with 150% fee
      -there is nothing more frustrating than losing your 5 hour farm to gankers. so i had an idea.how about you add some pets that can harvest if you equip them with a tool while you fight / sit on mount and can have 2 to 3 inventory slots just for things he farms.
      like give it a skinning knife and can hold just hide. you wont lose the pet on death or his inventory. that way if you die you will lose your armor and weapon but not your farm.
    • BoneBreakerRo wrote:

-add action house inside your own island that way it wont be that many people in the same place lagging the server out.i get like 1 fps every time i log into game and get for the first time in town.
      - resources return rate for buildings inside the island. i have so many empty spaces for buildings inside the island.i only use the farming plots .anything else is pointless.
      that way you wont be forced to use buildings with 150% fee
      Yes please.

BoneBreakerRo wrote:

-remove minions spawning with 1/5 make it so that all minions spawn with 5/5 .
      There is already way more resources getting in than out of the game. So unless this comes with an appropriate respawn timer adjustment, no.