n/a

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I understand you need 12 leaders, and it costs 77,000 to start a guild; although I am currently unable to claim a seat, I am willing to supply the 924,000 silver required to start those 12 guilds, as a show of support for the cause.
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «

Enough of my hateful comments, I can do better than that. Apologies to anyone I've been abusive towards on this forum in the past. 26 September 2020
    • PenguinSniper wrote:

I understand you need 12 leaders, and it costs 77,000 to start a guild; although I am currently unable to claim a seat, I am willing to supply the 924,000 silver required to start those 12 guilds, as a show of support for the cause.
      I thank you for your support of the project, PenguinSniper and hope that your situation changes to that you'll be able to partake in this endeavor with me.
    • Rolu wrote:

Sounds like a scam.
      I don't see this as a scam.

I see this as an authentic overhaul of the alliance system that is clearly flawed, I have read about Non Agressive Pacts (NAP's) being an issue that Albion's developers so far have been unable to conclude a viable solution for.

NAPs are the true scam, and smaller guilds and new alliances are currently the victim.

That system does not have to continue, as this is a viable alternative option for all guild leaders to consider seriously.
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ «

Enough of my hateful comments, I can do better than that. Apologies to anyone I've been abusive towards on this forum in the past. 26 September 2020
    • Interesting idea, but not really going to work. lets say you are able to group up 12 guilds with 10-20 active players (2 from each outer city). Your group content is limited to royal. When you do a call to arm, what are you going to do with this 120 man zerg in royal? nobody in royal will come to fight your 100+ zerg. Who will be leading the group? if players don't play together often, shot calling will be a disaster.

if you are able to pull 12 guilds together, why not merge and stay at one city?

With the current gvg situation, its so hard for small inexperienced guild to fight the big alliance. If you are able to pull numbers and get terri on reset day, you will lose them all in gvg. Without any significant changes from SBI, the big alliance will keep owning all the terries and form nap.
    • silverbee330 wrote:

Interesting idea, but not really going to work. lets say you are able to group up 12 guilds with 10-20 active players (2 from each outer city). Your group content is limited to royal. When you do a call to arm, what are you going to do with this 120 man zerg in royal? nobody in royal will come to fight your 100+ zerg. Who will be leading the group? if players don't play together often, shot calling will be a disaster.

if you are able to pull 12 guilds together, why not merge and stay at one city?

With the current gvg situation, its so hard for small inexperienced guild to fight the big alliance. If you are able to pull numbers and get terri on reset day, you will lose them all in gvg. Without any significant changes from SBI, the big alliance will keep owning all the terries and form nap.
      Thanks for the feedback!

I'll break it down for you: I envision each guild having far more than 10-20 active players. It will require a lot of recruiting and careful management - but it's possible. The way you describe the Albion landscape = no new players have a chance. I disagree. The larger, experienced guilds and alliances all have an advantage ... but the new players can all work together and build a reputable presence in all of Albion. For some players, they'll never have aspirations to GvG or ZvZ. I want to see players have another option instead of joining one of the top 10 alliances in order to have content. Faction fights are ZvZ in style, fun, and rewarding. Dungeon crawling and hellgates are loads of fun as well. Certain players simply enjoy ganking or gathering / crafting. Albion offers fun for them as well.

Note: Caerleon is also included in the guild listings. Also, we'll encourage our membership from all guilds to be bound to the proper portals in which events will take place - including Caerleon. Remember, all royal cities are not directly connected to the Black Zone and content options are available at all portals. Shotcallers would need to be well-versed / experienced. I agree.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Organized-Chaos ().

• I am not saying that new players don't have a chance. Its just hard. I am in a small guild/alliance which is trying to group like minded small guild to play together. But, without terri ownership, most of the guilds we contacted show no interest. all the other game play you mentioned can be accessed when in a big alliance, so your idea don't offer anything extra except with a lower entry point for newer player. then your guild become a stepping stone guild. my guild/alliance is facing similar issue.

we can talk offline if you want to work together in the future. PM on discord. Silverbee330#3769
    • Guilds who aren't interested in your alliance because you don't own any territories are only interested in using your alliance as a entry point into the Black Zone. The moment you lose said territories or they're approached by another alliance that can offer more, they'll bail on you. Why? They're not committed to YOU or YOUR cause - only to what you have. In this case : safety in the Black Zone.

Again, pay attention to the fact that I'm trying to change the mindset. I want a united force of players who are interested in the cause as a whole, not just territories. Although there would be obvious ambitions to pursue this type of content for our members.

However, I don't need an entry point, as you describe.

You're assuming that every player wants to be in the top 10 list and own a dozen territories. I'm stating that while I understand territories are valuable and important aspects of the game (which I love!) it's not the reason every player is playing Albion. So there has to be a good mix.

I wish you well in your desire to be a competitive black zone, territory owning alliance. :)