Make food buff visible while crafting

• Make food buff visible while crafting

Even in a large resolution is not possible to see the food buff while crafting, and there are some crafting foods with 2 minute duration, frequently this is not enough to cover all the craft but we can't see the remaining duration.
      Could you please add something in the crafting pane, or the Details sheet aside the inventory that shows the duration or effect for crafting?
    • I posted about this same problem on the forum also, Didn't get much feedback or any replies from devs, But I also agree we should beable to either move the buff bar or at the very least they should make the crafting panel just a little bit smaller at the top so we can see the food buff. Also asked for the information to be displayed in your inv stat panel which would also be an easy fix. The best option would be to allow us to move theses buff bars and also beable to move your char's health and enemies health bars plus there buff bars. As I would really love to be able to move theses things lower loser to the bottom of the screen. Almost all MMO's allow you to move your UI items why can't albion? They added the option to move around the group window why can't we move other things like this +1

The post was edited 2 times, last by Neef ().

• TanisDorku wrote:

+1 .
      Also if you don't finish your crafting batch before your buff ends do you get the buff or not?
      From what I understand if you don't finish the batch before the buff runs out then you don't get the buff, Inless it was on the last round of items, Example: If your crafting 80 res pots it crafts 40 at a time, If the buff runs out after the second 40 batch has started I believe it counts, If it runs out before the second 40 takes the mats I believe it doesnt count. Not 100% sure if thats how it works but It would make sence.
    • Neef wrote:

TanisDorku wrote:

+1 .
      Also if you don't finish your crafting batch before your buff ends do you get the buff or not?
      From what I understand if you don't finish the batch before the buff runs out then you don't get the buff, Inless it was on the last round of items, Example: If your crafting 80 res pots it crafts 40 at a time, If the buff runs out after the second 40 batch has started I believe it counts, If it runs out before the second 40 takes the mats I believe it doesnt count. Not 100% sure if thats how it works but It would make sence.
      Well i am using the timer on my phone, But well, if i can see it in game - it will be way better.

Thats the real quality of life patch for the game^^

Also ok, you can not move the crafting window, but why cant player chose place for buff panel, just like for group or chat.