difference in leather armors

• difference in leather armors

i have some points in mercenary and assassin armors (2 points each) but i was wondering what the difference in the leather armors are other than the skill that comes with the armor piece. is there a set thats more suited for dps, a set better suited for taking damage, etc.
    • sabertracer wrote:

i have some points in mercenary and assassin armors (2 points each) but i was wondering what the difference in the leather armors are other than the skill that comes with the armor piece. is there a set thats more suited for dps, a set better suited for taking damage, etc.
      The main difference is the R spell and the stats slightly differ from one to another. Generally for dps you wanna get cloth to maximize the damage output. Leather is for bruisers, and for the cd reduction. But keep in mind: cloth - dps, leather - bruiser, plate -tank, and choose one for the spell rather than stats (cuz they are close to each other). Also, feel free to check the wiki page for an overview of the spells wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Leather_Jackets