Bedrock Mace and Staff of Balance

• Bedrock Mace and Staff of Balance

Hello earthlings!

Guys, I just can't understand this two weapons. I LOVE the keepers theme, and I tend to use as many things as I can from them, but the E ability on those are just useless to me. Hope you can put some light in it to me.

I am a tank main, I bruiser if I can, but I feel that there is no use at all for this two.

Bedrock Mace: E just repels enemies far away from you dealing NO DAMAGE at all! Feels so useless, man! Help me to see it's use.

Staff of Balance: E slows your target and make you UNHEALABLE! Dude, why would I use it? What would I use it for?

This two are both AWESOME LOOKING weapons, but you can barely see any of those been used for what I just told ya.

Really, are those meme weapons?

That's a really serious question.

Thank you.
    • MEATCUP wrote:

In a fixed scenario, you won't find a usage for all items.

Review the abilities and ask yourself in which situations, either group or solo, how you could use it to your advantage.
      I came here, on a noob section, because I don't know the answers, so I wanted to know from you guys, more experienced, and you tell me to "ask myself"? Dude...

Examples of applications could work, if you need a starting point.
    • Staff of balance has been nerfed heavily as it was insanely powerful previously. One interesting use is with the specter jacket burn, as you become a walking aoe of slow anti heal and true damage. You do need to focus on hp buffs like gig pot guardian boots for your other item slots however.

Bedrock mace ignores cc resistance, which makes it an amazing peel and catch item, but lacks reliability.
    • Gank wrote:

One interesting use is with the specter jacket burn, as you become a walking aoe of slow anti heal and true damage.
      I thought about it once, but two things where on the way. The jacket gives true damage, right? So I wouldn't benefit from my Staff defense. Other thing is about its defense... I don't feel it's really effective. I've used it sometimes, going solo on mobs to test... Didn't felt good. Just couldn't get it to, how it works.

This is a weapon with one of the most dope effects in the game, feels bad that it is so nerfed.
    • Eternalhaze wrote:

Trust me, the nerfs to it were well deserved. SoB ran rampant for like 6-8 months as the only playable tank weapon in gvgs.
      6-8 months til something was made? Well, seems very slow reaction time to do something.

At the moment, from what I see, Staff of Balance was nerfed to the ground, what is also not good at all. Having a weapon not viable is no good for the game, reduces the possibilities, and makes it boring as hell if we have reduced arsenal to use.

As a new player, I have some other threads here, trying to contribute to see things more diverse here. Check it out if interested.

Hope this doesn't prove true to me, tho, and this game can hold me for some more time. Not interested on investing my time or money on a "slow to fix".

Having meta is normal, but this things got me tired very soon if I see no efforts on hearing the community trying to help.

All I see now here is this server issues topics rolling on. I am already saturated.

Well, my treads are opened. I'll wait and see how things work here. Hope you (and some others I read) are wrong, tho. Not encouraging.
    • MegaEdu13 wrote:

MEATCUP wrote:

In a fixed scenario, you won't find a usage for all items.

Review the abilities and ask yourself in which situations, either group or solo, how you could use it to your advantage.
      I came here, on a noob section, because I don't know the answers, so I wanted to know from you guys, more experienced, and you tell me to "ask myself"? Dude...
      Examples of applications could work, if you need a starting point.
      I was looking for where your head was already, trying to see what your thoughts were, Dude. Looks like others have given you the answers above.
    • MegaEdu13 wrote:

Hello earthlings!

Guys, I just can't understand this two weapons. I LOVE the keepers theme, and I tend to use as many things as I can from them, but the E ability on those are just useless to me. Hope you can put some light in it to me.

I am a tank main, I bruiser if I can, but I feel that there is no use at all for this two.

Bedrock Mace: E just repels enemies far away from you dealing NO DAMAGE at all! Feels so useless, man! Help me to see it's use.

Staff of Balance: E slows your target and make you UNHEALABLE! Dude, why would I use it? What would I use it for?

This two are both AWESOME LOOKING weapons, but you can barely see any of those been used for what I just told ya.

Really, are those meme weapons?

That's a really serious question.

Thank you.
      I can understand that you think Staff of Balance is shit, there is no use for it anyways.

But the Bed Rock? Give me one of those and enemys will never even get close to the healer, it is a super fun weapon to use, yap lacks in dmg, but the weapon is not meant to do damage anyways, is more like a support weapon.

Bedrock is the " BITCH GET OUT OF MY FACE" weapon, and i love it..
      Pissing a few moments ago
      I looked down at my penis
      affectionately.

Knowing it has been inside
      you twice today makes me
      feel beautiful.

The post was edited 1 time, last by notsoaverageuh ().