Another update on ongoing Latency Issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I will write in my native language. If you give a duck about what I will say, use Google Translate.
      Impossível jogar.
      Essa que deveria ser uma atividade para relaxar, está se tornando um martírio, pois a semanas escutamos mil pedidos de desculpas e promessas de compensação, mas até agora o problema não foi resolvido.
      Por causa de lag, acabei de desperdiçar duas horas de farm. É frustrante.
      Dedico meu tempo pra jogar, gasto meu dinheiro pra comprar premium e o mínimo que esperamos é um servidor estável, mas nas últimas semanas está impossível.
      Muito frustrante perder uma porrada de itens e materiais por lag. Uma hora vc está farmando de boa, mas eis que o servidor desconecta e ao voltar, está morto.

Sério, cansei.
      A partir de hoje estou abandonando este jogo é voltarei para o wow. Ao menos a mensalidade é mais barata (sem contar o valor das expansões) e a blizzard oferece uma experiência in game estável.

Boa sorte para quem fica.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TesouraCega ().

• TesouraCega wrote:

I will write in my native language. If you give a duck about what I will say, use Google Translate.
      Impossível jogar.
      Essa que deveria ser uma atividade para relaxar, está se tornando um martírio, pois a semanas escutamos mil pedidos de desculpas e promessas de compensação, mas até agora o problema não foi resolvido.
      Dedico meu tempo pra jogar, gasto meu dinheiro pra comprar premium e o mínimo que esperamos é um servidor estável, mas nas últimas semanas está impossível.
      Muito frustrante perder uma porrada de itens e materiais por lag. Uma hora vc está farmando de boa, mas eis que o servidor desconecta e ao voltar, está morto.

Sério, cansei.
      A partir de hoje estou abandonando este jogo é voltarei para o wow. Ao menos a mensalidade é mais barata (sem contar o valor das expansões) e a blizzard oferece uma experiência in game estável.

Google translator got me this: "Whining of casual WoW player".
    • Reloecc wrote:

TesouraCega wrote:

I will write in my native language. If you give a duck about what I will say, use Google Translate.
      Impossível jogar.

Sério, cansei.

I've got the same translation. Curious...
    • GumChopper wrote:

Reloecc wrote:

TesouraCega wrote:

Impossível jogar.

Sério, cansei.

I've got the same translation. Curious...
      Triple nails translation, it must be true.
      Jesus was nailed with 3 nails, and he is Thuth.
      So confirmed - this portigues only grief here
    • PenguinSniper wrote:

Murasakino wrote:

i know there might be more behind this problem but having alot of people connect to one source might be the problem. why not lower the afk timer to 10 minutes. thats more than enough time to be afk.
      that's not a bad idea y'know? Runescape will afk auto log to lobby after 5 minutes.
      Eh that might be kind of low. long refining could have issues (though on the other side they did trim that down so it refines in chunks so maybe not, Just know in beta it was a single huge refine and was always fun to laugh when a guy got idle disconnected just before it finished.) That said, what is the current timer? And a possible option would be to set a range in settings. Know of a couple games where you could set it on a range between 10 min and 1 hour and client would log you off (at the hour mark, probably server would)
    • but character doesnt have status idle, so when u refine, that can not be a case of being afk.
      Ofc clonky interface as it is now doesnt allow to do any other thinks then "you" go afk and do something else.
      But anyway, as long ur character do somerhing, like tons of refine it should not anyway be seen like being afk.
      So, reducing time of being kick from server to 5 min when character is idle is good idea.
    • I'm playing from Brazil and after this last update the latency goes from 150~180 (normal from my region) to 650+ after some minutes and i get DC. Then i login back and my ping drops to 150~180, after some minutes of playing the problem occours again. Same with my friends.

Sorry for my bad english.
    • So now what Mr. game director Eltharyon, many of us have been dealing with disconnects every 2-5 minutes for the past 36 hours +. Can we get an update, an acknowledge or some sort of feedback from ya? This is a live game, running 24/7, we deserve update at any given time 24/7. What's is up with that?