Vanity & Customization

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

we need the focus on what's not good enough to become excellent (like 2vs2 HG).

Bringing a whole new system while you guys can't fix easy stuff is just very disappointing.

I don't want to be all negative here, I can see good stuff as continuous weapon balance (altough you guys have a really bad hand for it) diversificating the meta.

New solo content, new mobs, new spells... but still sad to see the HG 2vs2 being kinda of a race instead of a fight, new horse won't make it less frustating...

The post was edited 1 time, last by outfit ().

• New

H4n1baL wrote:

@CaptainCheesy

No, the guild warhorses are NOT converted into skin-unlock items. You will be able to unlock a permanent skin for gold once Percival goes live and you'll be able to salvage the current mounts for their original gold cost.

- Lino
      I don't remember the original cost but I am almost certain that it was not this:

was it?
      IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Join Albion
    • New

Ravenar wrote:

was it?
      It was. The old Guild Armored Horses were very cheap, because they were meant to be disposable. You traded in your regular Armored Horse plus a handful of Gold for it, so it worked as a pseudo skin system before the implementation of the actual skin system we have now.
    • New

Ravenar wrote:

H4n1baL wrote:

@CaptainCheesy

No, the guild warhorses are NOT converted into skin-unlock items. You will be able to unlock a permanent skin for gold once Percival goes live and you'll be able to salvage the current mounts for their original gold cost.

- Lino
      I don't remember the original cost but I am almost certain that it was not this:

was it?
      yup, here's wiki article with old prices for warhorses wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Warhorse
    • New

Perchta wrote:

Nivrann wrote:

I heavily disagree with the game timegating certain items and achievements.

In a true sandbox game there should not be an advantage to people playing for longer (or paying more than others) that cannot be realistically caught up to, like referral mounts (which are also gated by either having to be an E-Personality or rigging the system) or exclusive Avatar(borders) which cannot be obtained at all anymore (exclusive founder-content, missed aventurer challenges).

(...)
      I don't think there should be stuff you can't get at all or 2000% more difficult just because you took a long break or joined the game at a later date.
      That's like real life, how open world also works: Some opportunities are unique in time and place. Either you are there and grab it - or you don't. That's no contradiction to an open world scenario at all. Your argument actually is less for an open world scenario but more for linear gameplay with "let the long-time people have it all at lesser cost". This system with time-locked rewards rewards regular attendence which it should.
      Second, there's no gameplay harm done here at all: this all is *skins*, so it's just looks without any change in any ability. So it's more like a badge of "I participated at this event / during this time" rather than an achievement in the sense of building up some experience.

Arguably it's a break in concept though that some stuff is bound to items, other is bound to accounts; it's not logically needed that skins are per-account instead of a tradable item.
      But this isn't real life, it's a videogame. And time-gated content has been one of the worst additions to videogames since microtransactions. Gating rewards behind anything but time invested or skill is everything sandbox games stand against.
    • New

outfit wrote:

we need the focus on what's not good enough to become excellent (like 2vs2 HG).

Bringing a whole new system while you guys can't fix easy stuff is just very disappointing.

I don't want to be all negative here, I can see good stuff as continuous weapon balance (altough you guys have a really bad hand for it) diversificating the meta.

New solo content, new mobs, new spells... but still sad to see the HG 2vs2 being kinda of a race instead of a fight, new horse won't make it less frustating...
      just because some don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s not excellent, stop being bad and don’t die so fast
    • New

Display Spoiler

Bon, comme d'autres joueurs j'ai mal compris et j'ai fait un achat pourri avant la mise a jour qui coûter assez cher.
      Donc certes, on peut ce rembourser le gold, à ceci près qu'il coûter 300 000 le t5 et 600 000 je crois le t6
      Autrement dit, 5 fois le prix du gold aujourd'hui, c'était une bonne arnaque, donc désormais j'ai des chevaux armure inutile dans mes affaires, qui ne pourront qu’être assujetti as des scams futurs, ce qui n'est pas mon genre, c'est comme ce crée plusieurs comptes soit même pour avoir les créatures du mois, c'est de la triche volontaire que beaucoup ont abuser.
      Enfin brève de vains mots, cette mise a jour sur les skins me déçoit quelque peu sur certain point et beaucoup plus sur d'autres.
      Les gens qui prennent le skin armure t8, alors qu'ils ont un cheval t5 armure, ce n'étais un peu abuser ?
      Je veux dire avoir d'aussi beau apparat alors qu'ils ne conviennent pas aux tiers en réalité, et qu'ils n'ont ni la vitesse ni le charme, c'est quelque peu galvauder.
      Il aurait étais super que vous nous octroyer tous les skins si dessous l'armure t8 si on acheter ce dernier, donc cumulable, et que si par exemple j'acheter le t5 à 700 que pour le suivant en t6, je n'aurais que 500gold supplémentaire a dépensé, et ainsi de suite, t7 600 t8 800, et voir dans qu’aux simple achats du dernier, je puisse avoir accès a tous les précédents.
      Aussi, pourquoi le skins du tigre armure n'est pas plus gros ? je veux dire on compare avec un vife griffe de base, ce dernier as la même corpulence, est ce parce que c'est plus jeune vive griffe sous la carapace d'armures ? Ou l'explication qu'il sera juste fluet ou que l'on l'as lui as posé l'armure a blanc, a vif sur les muscles et que ce dernier est comme un certain film nommer "Le pacte des loups" un superproduction ratée tourner sur "le mystère du loup de gevaudan".
      Et que dire des tigres, ils ont 1,2 plus de masse que les autres.

Bon, je n'ai aucune idée de la suite de vos mises a jours, bien que vous sembler suivre les pas d'EVE ONLINE, en bien ou en mal je ne serais pas objectif, j'espère tant bien que mal qu'un jour, une mise a jour seras apporter sur les îlots, et que c'est dernier deviennent-elle une zone jaune, un lieu plus incertains et dangereux. -> French original version.

Well, like other players I misunderstood and made a rotten purchase before the update that was quite expensive.

So certainly, we can refund the gold, except that it costs 300 000 per t5 and 600 000 I think the t6

In other words, 5 times the price of gold today, it was a good scam, so now I have useless armor horses in my business, which can only be subjected as future scams, which is not my style, it's like creating several accounts even to have the creatures of the month, it's voluntary cheating that many have abused.

Finally brief of empty words, this update on skins disappoints me somewhat on some points and much more on others.
      People who take the skin armor t8, when they have a horse t5 armor, wasn't that a bit abusive?

I mean to have such a beautiful appearance when they are not really suitable for third parties, and when they have neither the speed nor the charm, it is a bit of a waste.

It would have been great if you would have given us all the skins if we had bought the t8 armor below it, if we could buy the latter, so cumulable, and if for example I bought the t5 at 700 only for the next one in t6, I would have only 500gold extra spent, and so on, t7 600 t8 800, and see in that at the simple purchases of the last one, I could access all the previous ones.

Also, why isn't the skins of the armor tiger bigger? I mean compared to a basic vife claw, the latter has the same build, is it because it's younger live claw under the armor shell? Or the explanation that he will just be fluffy or that he has been put in the blank armor, has been sharp on the muscles and that the latter is like a certain film called "The Pact of the Wolves" a failed blockbuster movie turn on "the mystery of the Gevaudan Wolf".

And what about the tigers, they have 1.2 more mass than the others.

Well, I have no idea of the rest of your updates, although you seem to follow the steps of EVE ONLINE, for good or for evil I would not be objective, I hope someday an update will be brought on the islets, and that it is last becoming a yellow zone, a more uncertain and dangerous place. <-- deepl.com/translator translated version. Edit 2: double version dont know why. edit 3 : all it's good i think now.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Beddop ().