Vanity & Customization

    • Quick question.

      I believe in another thread it was stated that the recruiter/exclusive mounts released prior to the f2p release would not be rereleased at any point in time. However the mounts/items release after could reappear at SBI's discretion. Please correct me if I am wrong.

      I was wondering where the white tiger falls within these lines. Is it a single release, or something that could be rereleased in the future?
      My referral link: https://albiononline.com/?ref=BBEL9TU111
    • will all the skins be purchasable with gold or will the ones which can be crafted in game only be purchased through other players via trade/ Ah?

      If they can all be bought with gold your affectively setting the sale prices and capping the prices of these on the markets.
    • Hi! As I've logged in today, there was an information about which mounts are going to be turned into a skin-unlock item. However, contrary to what was written here before, there was no Warhorse on that list (the armoured horse with a guild banner). Did anything change about that mount in the meantime?
    • CaptainCheesy wrote:

      Hi! As I've logged in today, there was an information about which mounts are going to be turned into a skin-unlock item. However, contrary to what was written here before, there was no Warhorse on that list (the armoured horse with a guild banner). Did anything change about that mount in the meantime?
      The Warhorse will be available as a skin to unlock in the Mount Skin selection UI. It was mentioned at page 1.

      H4n1baL wrote:

      Also the guild colored armored horses are not being sold at the Vanity Merchant anymore, but they will make a return as skins when Percival arrives.
    • Thanks for your reply, Evas_Flarelight.

      Yes, I am aware that it was mentioned in the thread here before, but I was referring to an in-game message I've received today, where Warhorse was not listed under Armoured Horses (please see below).


      Then it means that it was just an overlook in a message, I assume.
    • @Drift
      No, only the new skins we produced and the armored guild horses will be purchasable for gold.
      For the other ones you'll need the unlock-items.

      @CaptainCheesy
      No, the guild warhorses are NOT converted into skin-unlock items. You will be able to unlock a permanent skin for gold once Percival goes live and you'll be able to salvage the current mounts for their original gold cost.

      - Lino
    • Lost cause. Road to one of the most stupid changes of AO.

      Wasting development resources, without listening to the community, introducing only a new partial system on mounts, silly,

      aesthetic and unreal, that has created chaos in the economy and absurd inflation, just looking to give a fictitious color to the

      open world and that SBI pulls some extra gold coins in the future.

      Congratulations.
    • Fary wrote:

      Lost cause. Road to one of the most stupid changes of AO.

      Wasting development resources, without listening to the community, introducing only a new partial system on mounts, silly,

      aesthetic and unreal, that has created chaos in the economy and absurd inflation, just looking to give a fictitious color to the

      open world and that SBI pulls some extra gold coins in the future.

      Congratulations.
      its hilarious how many people cried for skins and cosmetics a year and 2 ago... and finally when they are getting it - they are crying again... LMAO...

      what a bunch of brats!
    • Ravenar wrote:

      Interesting... -20% gallop and speed... ???
      The move and gallop speed is relative to the normal walking speed. So in this case, the frog effectively has not gallop feature, since it's the same as its move speed - which is slower than regular walking. Although don't be fooled - its jump ability makes it quite hard to catch.
    • Nivrann wrote:

      I heavily disagree with the game timegating certain items and achievements.

      In a true sandbox game there should not be an advantage to people playing for longer (or paying more than others) that cannot be realistically caught up to, like referral mounts (which are also gated by either having to be an E-Personality or rigging the system) or exclusive Avatar(borders) which cannot be obtained at all anymore (exclusive founder-content, missed aventurer challenges).

      (...)
      I don't think there should be stuff you can't get at all or 2000% more difficult just because you took a long break or joined the game at a later date.
      That's like real life, how open world also works: Some opportunities are unique in time and place. Either you are there and grab it - or you don't. That's no contradiction to an open world scenario at all. Your argument actually is less for an open world scenario but more for linear gameplay with "let the long-time people have it all at lesser cost". This system with time-locked rewards rewards regular attendence which it should.

      Second, there's no gameplay harm done here at all: this all is *skins*, so it's just looks without any change in any ability. So it's more like a badge of "I participated at this event / during this time" rather than an achievement in the sense of building up some experience.

      Arguably it's a break in concept though that some stuff is bound to items, other is bound to accounts; it's not logically needed that skins are per-account instead of a tradable item.
    • All of this skin stuff are really cool, but it's kind sad to see you guys creating a whole new thing, with designated UI and all that it needs when there are simple changes that should be done in Albion and it's just not happening.

      Have you guys from the dev team ever tried a 2x2 Hellgate? do you know how frustating is it to travel 2-3 maps, sometimes even wait for the respawn of the hellgate keeper, and once you get in you see only one druid or rapier thats not there to fight, it just destroys all the purpose of a hellgate...

      Simply change it and make it impossible to get into it alone... but I guess the team are too busy with skins, new hair cut... new beard... c'mon... We have a great game already, you guys need to work on whats not excelent yet, of course new content is import but I see other things as priority.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by outfit ().