Server Lag partial Solution

• Calm down, dude!
      It sound like blackmailing and threatening stuff!
      It is ok if You wont spend any panny to SBI until they will not fix problem, its ur money ur buisness, but dont tey convince other what to do.

SBI for sure work hard in direction to fix it, just give them time and show patiance, not pressuring them, because I do belive that they even without this what is happening on forum feel strong pressure in current situation :)
    • Qolkkalom wrote:

Calm down, dude!
      It sound like blackmailing and threatening stuff!
      It is ok if You wont spend any panny to SBI until they will not fix problem, its ur money ur buisness, but dont tey convince other what to do.

SBI for sure work hard in direction to fix it, just give them time and show patiance, not pressuring them, because I do belive that they even without this what is happening on forum feel strong pressure in current situation :)

yo bra....

just curious... when you're upset how does it make you feel when someone tells you to calm down?

ya... you going around to every thread and dismissing peoples feelings and experience with this issue does not help... you're only adding fuel...
    • Thank You for Your feedback - @MMOWarrior.
      Answer is this: If someone tell me calm down, I try to stop, think about it, and if I find no reason to continue my rage (by looking on that from perspective it may or not bring something new to the table), I highly consider to calm down then. Which very often time happens.
      Now I do only see threads like "lag" with same explanation, instead just pomping all frustration in one.
      Creating tons of new threads instead making "hot" one doesnt bring any solution, and make it harder to relate to it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Qolkkalom ().