Specter shoes ARE NOT OVERPOWERED

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Specter shoes ARE NOT OVERPOWERED

      Answering to this video youtube.com/watch?v=CX-_EXsy1P8&t=51s

      I feel like called in to question here, because in my guild we do only invisibility ganking from a long time so you are late to the party: is not Mr. Nasgorbasi the first to think to use specter shoes to gank but it's me ( if don't believe it mathematics is not an opinion: check who posted the specter build on albion and the tutorial videos) are passed months from when i posted my build (is not the one with the claws and specter jacket) and around 2 years i am using that, and specter shoes ARE NOT op, stop asking nerfs, want to nerf something?Nerf that silly stupid great nature staff completely op, in no rpg the priest can fight 4 fighters silly stupid, nerf more mercenary jacket for example, nerf that fuc°°° stupid full of silvers guilds that keep the game from years, nerf that f°°°°° stupid bubble of unskilled players that camper portals. How to escape that combo? So simple, a cleanse and you are out, then you don't show in the video but you need to spot people twice and if you dont pay attention you deserve to be killed, then the build with that claws and specter jacket is weak and vulnerable ( after a kill you are with half life, with nor run on the boots) and expensive, you cant escape a gank group that easly as you show in the video Mr Oaktree,
      I think that ones are the dumbest gankers you have ever found:you get a dot damage before dismounted and you are dead my friend ( specter shoes don't work with dot damage). You bumb in a gank group with a minimum of experience they split find you after the invisibilty and you are dead.
      Then of course the mercenary jacket and fiend cowl is not effective at all: tons of ways to excape, you find a gatherer with blood letter or double blade and even if you purge his run you can't catch him, the only one is the blood letter but still not that easy because you have to chase him for kilometers if has a high mobility weapon and usually experienced gatherers do, and it's very probably that he will get in a zone out/guild area, as you show in the video where the gatherer just stays there well pretty improbable...So finally ganking with specter shoes is a kind of ganking as the dire wolves and others and even if showing that is op is the purpose of your video, is not op, don't say that something is op just because someone find out a different way to do something, if we want to play the op game why don't we ask another less ridiculous nerf on mercenary jacket ( i know mercenary jacket was already nerfed but also specter shoes was nerfed as well months ago but nobody noticed that because they were just used in hce) and claws because yes it's op and we can do easily a video to proof that, mercenary jacket/claws op op op oh mamma mia everybody is going to use that...oh wait every body is already using that...

      ps: ah and by the way when you just walk and find people with specter shoes already activated it sounds sooo fake you should have showed when you spot them as well

      ps 2: i usually watch your videos and find them interesting so nothing to say but here I decided to post because with this video talking about OP specter shoes you are damaging our business

      The post was edited 2 times, last by hypnoticshadow ().

    • hypnoticshadow wrote:

      Answering to this video youtube.com/watch?v=CX-_EXsy1P8&t=51s

      I feel like called in to question here, because in my guild we do only invisibility ganking from a long time so you are late to the party: is not Mr. Nasgorbasi the first to think to use specter shoes to gank but it's me ( if don't believe it mathematics is not an opinion: check who posted the specter build on albion and the tutorial videos) are passed months from when i posted my build (is not the one with the claws and specter jacket) and around 2 years i am using that, and specter shoes ARE NOT op, stop asking nerfs, want to nerf something?Nerf that silly stupid great nature staff completely op, in no rpg the priest can fight 4 fighters silly stupid, nerf more mercenary jacket for example, nerf that fuc°°° stupid full of silvers guilds that keep the game from years, nerf that f°°°°° stupid bubble of unskilled players that camper portals. How to escape that combo? So simple, a cleanse and you are out, then you don't show in the video but you need to spot people twice and if you dont pay attention you deserve to be killed, then the build with that claws and specter jacket is weak and vulnerable ( after a kill you are with half life, with nor run on the boots) and expensive, you cant escape a gank group that easly as you show in the video Mr Oaktree,
      I think that ones are the dumbest gankers you have ever found:you get a dot damage before dismounted and you are dead my friend ( specter shoes don't work with dot damage). You bumb in a gank group with a minimum of experience they split find you after the invisibilty and you are dead.
      Then of course the mercenary jacket and fiend cowl is not effective at all: tons of ways to excape, you find a gatherer with blood letter or double blade and even if you purge his run you can't catch him, the only one is the blood letter but still not that easy because you have to chase him for kilometers if has a high mobility weapon and usually experienced gatherers do, and it's very probably that he will get in a zone out/guild area, as you show in the video where the gatherer just stays there well pretty improbable...So finally ganking with specter shoes is a kind of ganking as the dire wolves and others and even if showing that is op is the purpose of your video, is not op, don't say that something is op just because someone find out a different way to do something, if we want to play the op game why don't we ask another less ridiculous nerf on mercenary jacket ( i know mercenary jacket was already nerfed but also specter shoes was nerfed as well months ago but nobody noticed that because they were just used in hce) and claws because yes it's op and we can do easily a video to proof that, mercenary jacket/claws op op op oh mamma mia everybody is going to use that...oh wait every body is already using that...

      ps: ah and by the way when you just walk and find people with specter shoes already activated it sounds sooo fake you should have showed when you spot them as well

      ps 2: i usually watch your videos and find them interesting so nothing to say but here I decided to post because with this video talking about OP specter shoes you are damaging our business
      Nature Staffs:
      • Total Healing Output reduced by 10%
      • Removed Self Healing Sickness
      • Rejuvenation:
        • Heal: 8.43 -> 7.75
        • Energycost: 5 -> 4.5
        • Energy gain on Max Stacks: 10 -> 7
      • Circle of Life:
        • Cooldown: 15s -> 25s
        • Heal: 158.23 -> 192.5
        • Energycost: 14 -> 15
      • Living Armor:

        • Cooldown: 20s -> 25s

        • AR/MR Increase: 0.31 -> 0.13

        • Heal per Damage: 14.57 -> 27.62

        • Duration: 10s -> 8

        • Energycost: 14 -> 16
      • Well of Life:
        • Heal per tick: 25.08 -> 26.89
      Want to beat him? stop hitting him when he does living armor.. wait for it to go down then full blast that boy, use demon helm if you want.... But im sure you already know this...right?

      The priest will get rekt with demon helm even though it got nerfed by allowing player to use potions.

      mercenary jacket need the player to attack, so move away till it goes down...
      "
      I dont get the bubble one....... you talking about the portal one of course since you mention portal "nerf that f°°°°° stupid bubble of unskilled players that camper portals." the english is making it hard but im sure you are talking about the bubble portal.. What about it? if the player is unskilled you are talking about a sort of fight.. and if the player attacks he loses bubble and can't regain it and he goes outlaw and cant enter portal... can you elaborate this one just to make sure im getting the same bubble....

      dude as i keep reading you are all over the place... you need to calm down! and write thing clearly.... [im talking the part that you jump from one area to "how to escape that combo"]

      now i get it. he[oaktreefield] put a build on video and now player are gonna ask for nerf and this will affect you... I see i see...

      you do realize he also said this right?

      imgur.com/a/xmgVyhu

      I do respect the guy, but he said him self. running from specter shoes as well does work....if player are very angry let them use ambush.. even if damage you are still invisiblefor 6 second. use double dash and use specter shoes to change direction..

      they will not nerf the specter shoes....

      You made a specter build right? is expensive right? would you agree that expensive build should be counter by expensive build??..... if you do then the answer is simple, these are the link i put to reply oak..





      on the second link specifically i do die once but i die because of my potato computer, 2 second lag= death on a group of 4-5... 4:48.... i even do it slow motion so player can see.. if i didnt lag i would of use the second ambush , and the specter next........ after that i found my self a claw user.. 6:49 6:50 he claws me and i dash out making him move forward and cancel his E ability.. then i procceded to F**** around but if there were 3 of them i would of dash, then use ambush then get away and keep specter ready......

      Also since specter shoes you need to still acquire the target's location... by means of using either another scout or yourself... that shows your redname plate for atleast a second, if theplayer is not mounted already that his fault.... example of this is, i see a red name in black zone alot, i don't how nice that person is, i see that color red name im out INSTANLY and move to another spot... i do not know if
      1. he is a scout
      2. he is about to use specter to get me..

      this is how i survive the black and red zone... paranoia

      "I think that ones are the dumbest gankers you have ever found:you get a dot damage before dismounted and you are dead my friend ( specter shoes don't work with dot damage)."

      correct, neither does invisibility potions.... once you are hit in both invisibilty potion or specter shoes you come out of invisibility right away.. this is why player need to dash and use ambush which gathering gear does have, then dash with blood letter since that why gathering player uses, then use specter shoes once the dot is gone...

      "You bumb in a gank group with a minimum of experience they split find you after the invisibilty and you are dead"

      for this one personally i havent had any trouble... they split and find you right? well im far away with my set up, so they need to mount up.. claw has 1 dash. blood letter has 2 you are 1 dash away from me and don't know my location.. so if they mount and dismount I would already mount again after 5 second no attack dismount rule. and we would repeat this over since i would have everything back before i get dismounted again...........listen, [im speaking of this in my behalf not on oak tree. he has 1 dash like you guys, but yall still dont know his location, im saying this justincase you reply with the same answer after I talk about mine XD]


      In the end you don't have to worry if a specific player say something op in the thread.. we have player in here ready to argue back... heard of those overpower underpower thread?

      fiend robe nerf
      nerf this nerf that...
      axe is useless

      you will find atleast one player giving an argument back......


      LASTLY BUT NOT LEAST...yes XD i do agree, specter shoes are not OP .. hah!





      You beat me to it.. i was sleeping... i find this very direspectfull you need to wait for me.. [i kidding i kidding ^,^]
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Kombat: https://bit.ly/2H3BZns
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      hellgate https://bit.ly/2H8Gqi3
    • You got the point, to say just in few words I am very angry because in that video a quite famous youtuber as Oaktree makes look easy things that require skills, I dont think to be better or more skilled than others but I play Albion a lot, often more than 10 hours a day from more than 2 years and from the first day I use all my time ganking with specter shoes and invisibility gear, so yes I think to be one of the most experienced player about specter shoes and invisibilty stuff and I feel directly attacked to my bussiness when you say that specter shoes are op and also worst ganker now can gank with no problem.
    • hypnoticshadow wrote:

      You got the point, to say just in few words I am very angry because in that video a quite famous youtuber as Oaktree makes look easy things that require skills, I dont think to be better or more skilled than others but I play Albion a lot, often more than 10 hours a day from more than 2 years and from the first day I use all my time ganking with specter shoes and invisibility gear, so yes I think to be one of the most experienced player about specter shoes and invisibilty stuff and I feel directly attacked to my bussiness when you say that specter shoes are op and also worst ganker now can gank with no problem.
      i know how you feel the same way i get attacked on my druid..

      example

      forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=904746#post904746

      in my base opinion if nature is going to be attacked you need to have solid evidence not some intepretation that people blindly see...

      so as you see i been in your position... i got attack on discord that nature sucked, i call out on everything that was done on the vid [the discord link picture has the time and date vs the forum] and basically my player changed his mind.....

      short summary about that thread incase you want the tldr: lewpac killed some newbiew newbie newbie newbie newbie player a greater nature and a dps..one at 0pk other at 453k the time i posted the killboard not the time he fought them... player made so many mistake that even a baby smashing the keyboard would of had a better chance in killing those newbie.......


      so don't worry i understand and if player try to ask for nerf in forum ill fight back with what i wrote... simple XD

      enjoy the game brother XD
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Kombat: https://bit.ly/2H3BZns
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      hellgate https://bit.ly/2H8Gqi3
    • I mostly agree with you. I disagree about the ease of counter if caught. If you let the spectre shoe ganker get on top of you, you should be dead if they don't screw up. Oak also shows how the spectre shoe is equally powerful for escaping ganks in his video. Not uncounterable of course, but definitely good at it.

      The big thing is you have to spot your enemy first, then setup to do the gank. They'll see a nameplate at the same time you do. Gatherers simply need to mount up and check real quick when a nameplate pops on their screen and disappears. Annoying maybe, but the build is easily countered if you aren't lazy. Of course, some gatherers let people just run up to them. I guess many are playing practically AFK.

      If enemies could know where you were without showing their nameplate, it really would be OP. But that isn't how the game works, and the whole approach is trivially countered by just being cautious. I don't think Oak was being 100% serious in his video, by the way.
    • With a blood letter with a cleanse after the disembowel you are out ( yes cleanse works even if you are silenced)
      Then that build is silly because after an attack you are completely vulnerable, with no invisibility and no run, my original build before people started copying was different and the one I am using now as well.

      About ganking yeah if they didn't catch him with that build ( the specter jacket one) they are low level gankers if you can run away like that it's normal to throw a poison when the mount is almost dead so that the poison continues on the player.
      And even if you don't get dot damage ( you must be very lucky) 4 person mounted on fast mount, just split in a cross and it's done.

      I agree what you said about the very cautious gatherer it happens a lot and I usually don't spot and walk back because you flash your name tag longer just walk dismounted and stealth

      The post was edited 2 times, last by hypnoticshadow ().

    • Thanks You for taking Your time, I just said what I would like to say, but I dont have experience in that skills set and didnt want bring missleading by my feeling about it (this build propably cost u huge amount of silver, during that period of time), But You made it all about spectrar clawer. I disagree with you in term of bubble system. Mercs in half point - they are ultra cheap, and with that price are very very strong even with lots of outplay types. BUT if You play merc jacket without mage hood, and/or any other DoT effect, You are doing this wrongISH.
      To make DoTs fair, increasing chance to outplay merc jacket, DoTs itself should deal dmg in longer period with longer period between ticks. 1tick each sec make it so almost everything with DoTs in openworld is in mercs.
      Mercs jacket are my favorite one, but they do not fit thier purpose, because in current state of dots, they are considerated OP, but not so strong in other weapon.
      Take a note on that by DoTs i mean lots of small dmg number, which anyway proc full effect of heal. It could be cool if that skill could heal overall fixed amount of health pool, AND heal amount would be determineted by % of dmg dealth by "hit".

      The post was edited 4 times, last by Qolkkalom ().

    • Qolkkalom wrote:

      Thanks You for taking Your time, I just said what I would like to say, but I dont have experience in that skills set and didnt want bring missleading by my feeling about it (this build propably cost u huge amount of silver, during that period of time), But You made it all about spectrar clawer. I disagree with you in term of bubble system. Mercs in half point - they are ultra cheap, and with that price are very very strong even with lots of outplay types. BUT if You play merc jacket without mage hood, and/or any other DoT effect, You are doing this wrongISH.
      To make DoTs fair, increasing chance to outplay merc jacket, DoTs itself should deal dmg in longer period with longer period between ticks. 1tick each sec make it so almost everything with DoTs in openworld is in mercs.
      Mercs jacket are my favorite one, but they do not fit thier purpose, because in current state of dots, they are considerated OP, but not so strong in other weapon.
      Take a note on that by DoTs i mean lots of small dmg number, which anyway proc full effect of heal. It could be cool if that skill could heal overall fixed amount of health pool, AND heal amount would be determineted by % of dmg dealth by "hit".
      Ok, reading your answer are you the author of the video i suppose in that case first I would like to say thank you for get here to answer. The point is that I was disappointed to make look silly who ganks with invisibility using my shoes. Btw I dont like the claw build I prefer the dagger (but after the hit points buff is difficult) or the blood letter but without the lymhurst cape,also because it s horrible to see as design. About the mercenary jacket personally dont like that style of pvp but i know it s effective and low price. About the bubble i just meant that groups of people campering without skill or tactics zoon out, not a problem for me but for new players could be.
    • New

      Stochastic42 wrote:

      If they weren't overpowered they would not cost so much. Sorry facts > rhetoric.
      With that logic, judicator helm ,blazing staff, specter chest, helm , cultist chest, cultist boots , gallatine, grovekeeper etc are all overpower..
      infact since player use specter chest that should be the next in order to be nerfed no? hmm cool
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Kombat: https://bit.ly/2H3BZns
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      hellgate https://bit.ly/2H8Gqi3
    • New

      owensssss wrote:

      ye tbh all the relics are meant to be OP. They’ve are the top gear.

      Tho as relics they’ve suppose to be supreme zvz weapons not 5v5 or anything below.

      I like how grove and rampant work I wish other relics subscribed to that thinking
      correct, the cost is also difference base on what type of artifact you have..

      for example someone said in game to me, btw that a hellgate artifact, that cost more than the other artifact..... I ask for explanation and he told me "just know that hellgate artifact are more expensive than other artifact, just check the difference between druid sandal, and specter shoes"....

      So in over all artifact like you said are meant to be expensive by it's oppness.. that why zvz has gallatine/grovekeeper, rampant, etcetc before blazing was also at 500k now at 300k..


      Owen in all honesty i was expecting the dev to understand the meaning of it's specter shoes getting nerfed, as shown above on one of my post, if you have +1 and i do -1, you get 0...i though this was simplistic enough, if you are gank by claw and he uses +1 and you useanother ability and then -1 you get=0 as oaktreefield said on the vid comment to my comment,





      Dion Sander3 weeks ago
      Hehe i made the same build but for escape instead XD

      Y


      Hide replies


      OakTreeInAField3 weeks ago
      I have seen some gatherers with specter boots. I can confirm that they are nearly impossible to gank solo lol.




      He wasn't wrong, look very closely what happen when the dude disimbolw [you already know that gatherer wear blood letter]


      See? all you need even if they do poison on you so that you can't use the specter or invisiblity potion is, double dash, poison wars off and you can use anything after that...

      there are 8-9reason why i quit this game, one of those are the trust i have on the dev [i dont trust them with changes, some of their logic is not in place]... I always trusted them to fix lowriskvs highreward, because they always did no matter what.... in the same way i always though they had simplistic reasons.... if you have 1 and you add 1 you get 2, but if minus 1 to it you go back to 1. in the same way, ganker are using specter shoes, do the same, you already using the same bloodletter it was invited long long long ago whenplayer didnt want to use blood letter and captainrussia made a huge post about it than post time skip everyone is using it.........

      Now i fear about those player who are using fiend robe, yes i use it but i quitted, im still trying to find out when hytale or newworld is coming out [newworld 2012 same as albion i think same 4.1 4.2 .4.3].. till then im teaching player in albion... What i fear about fiend robe is that there is already one counter



      short story just incase you dont click is this..

      if you have +1 fiend robe and you use -1 knight helm, you cancel your opponent effect... some say that knight helm is useless. plzz... have you seen alot of cc? greater holy, brimstonearcana one shot combo with their defensive windwall,firewall? i can keep ging, knight helm can be use close to make bothplayer cc immune, not only that, fear is or maybe isn't working as intended, the sequence is not constant, it is a run/stop/run/stop/run/stop. not only can you use knight helm but any instant cast can still be cast. in the end i show how i can still heal as a druid, holy can still use any instant [like the normal staff] and can probably counter it back with greater holy explosive since it pushes back.. as well as fiend robe can be counter with another fiend robe...

      But i fear that all this fact is not enough, it might be the next in line to get nerf....

      Owen i wonder if i get enough player to test nerfs... I wonder if i can gather everyone to ask for black hand nerf just for the studies to see if theydo.. there are thread already asking for blackhand nerf on hellgates,, the ability to sunder reduce armor to 3, to beable to purge and stun with Eand GOOD not great GOOD damage when stacked to 3 sunder, the ability to use forbidden staff that can literally be better than a purge on a healer [a 1000close heal heal for 465,]... so many good mechanics on one single weapon? hmmm lets nerf it.......[im joking, but you get my drift] XD

      signing out
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Kombat: https://bit.ly/2H3BZns
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      hellgate https://bit.ly/2H8Gqi3
    • New

      ^ Your always use a lot of words to say very little.

      Anyway, what do you wanna prove with your video? If that guy had demon helmet, you couldn't have escaped from his E. If he had the full popular invis set, you would most likely have died before you had the chance to do anything.. The specter boots ganking build is broken because you only see the enemy when he's on top of you and you have little time to react. Same with invis pot+ fiber cap + brim + hellion shoes.
    • New

      Dacunetc wrote:

      ^ Your always use a lot of words to say very little.

      Anyway, what do you wanna prove with your video? If that guy had demon helmet, you couldn't have escaped from his E. If he had the full popular invis set, you would most likely have died before you had the chance to do anything.. The specter boots ganking build is broken because you only see the enemy when he's on top of you and you have little time to react. Same with invis pot+ fiber cap + brim + hellion shoes.
      opinion base and not going to fight you about that. everyone is different so i dont need to cater to you ok?good?

      demon helmet? dont be stupid, use gigantify. during silence you can use potions, anything else?

      broken for the stupids people, sorry if i offend you if you are one of them if not good for you, i been gank by this build, hence the reason why oaktreefield said " I have seen some gatherers with specter boots. I can confirm that they are nearly impossible to gank solo lol." ,because we know what to use, demon helm silence? gigantify double hp, dash e lounge e, wait ot see if poinson is gone, specter shoes.. gitgud bro [wise word from those top player who love to say gitgud, this is my very first time using it] since you have very bad reading comprehension, because you couldn't even understand some very simplistic things, that is were I leave this. Good luck man XD
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Kombat: https://bit.ly/2H3BZns
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      hellgate https://bit.ly/2H8Gqi3