did the devs ACTUALLY say this?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • No, blizzard was not in charge to create them. And as far as I like Blizzard and know how this company operate, I could say there couldbe no addon like this, and all would be cool.

    Judge not, so You will be not judged. Tell me more how dumb You are @Napsack because now what I see, is thread with suggestion, some people could think is good for all, but everyone throw on You "things"
  • /r/iamverysmart material right there.

    Might be a chess grandmaster, but a social retard at the same time. So in the grand scheme of life, lucky to accomplish something mediocre.

    "Let me yell at you, but if it's unwarranted I am also sorry. But I will still yell at you of instead of researching first before jumping to conclusions."

    I think we found the village idiot, what a dumbass really.
  • What if other who are not chess masters are socially retarded xD
    I highly doubt that op is even chess player, or else his "move" is noobish without plan xD
    Chess is more likely to think twice, op didnt pick a point that we may have some problem to him if he will throw blame on devs and at the same time in advance apologize for that, which is simple uderastamet of ur opponent in table

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Qolkkalom ().

  • First of all I am socially retarded and i go on rants like most genius's do. It's tough to be a genius, idk what to tell you. And you can't describe chess in 1-2 sentences. Clearly you haven't played the game though so it's okay, at least you tried.

    And it is beneficial to everyone, a option that would be optional to change from a colour pallet based CD timer to a numerical would literally benefit everyone. I don't know what else to say, if you can't grasp that concept you might be retarded or live in Alabama. Get yourself checked out.

    Negatives about being a genius
    -socially awkward
    -poor grammar
    -no friends

    Positive's
    -I'm smarter than you :)

    Oh another good positive is the ability to set up passive income so you can sit at home and play video games all day. Good luck figuring that one out boys by the age of 28

    Also I'd like to point out, it's not my fault you guys can't think before you speak and just say random illogical words. It's like you don't have an opinion so your just say random things. If someone said, this game is coded using X and a flaw of using X is Y so adding a numerical value would add Z amount of dev time and would be harder to do or something to that effect that okay. That hypothetical statement that would definitely worth saying. But you guys just say random words and call people dumb. The man with the highest IQ in the world said, if you can't understand someone, that YOU are the fool. I can understand all of you, your idiots. But you can't understand me. So always remember, YOU are the fool.

    I will delve into your personal psychology tomorrow by analyzing your writing style tomorrow, resulting into completely destroying your spirit (if requested). Right now I'm too tired though as I've been doing smart people stuff and have been awake for 34 hours.

    The post was edited 3 times, last by Napsack ().

  • Napsack wrote:

    First of all I am socially retarded and i go on rants like most genius's retards do. It's tough to be a genius retard, idk what to tell you. And you can't describe chess in 1-2 sentences. Clearly you haven't played the game though so it's okay, at least you tried.

    And it is beneficial to everyone, a option that would be optional to change from a colour pallet based CD timer to a numerical would literally benefit everyone. I don't know what else to say, if you can't grasp that concept you might be retarded or live in Alabama. Get yourself checked out.

    Negatives about being a genius retard

    -socially awkward
    -poor grammar
    -no friends

    Positive's
    -I'm smarter retarderder (der-der-derp) than you

    Oh another good positive is the ability to set up passive disability income so you can sit at home and play video games all day. Good luck figuring that one out boys by the age of 28
    Fixed...
  • I, for one, am reeling in astonishment at the intellectual superiority displayed by Napsack.

    His sophisticated, elegant speech patterns are far too grandiose for my inferior mind to grasp, I am reduced to a quivering puddle of vacillation regarding my own perspicacity.

    We are not worthy to be graced by such grandiose intelligence among us. I only hope that Napsack would deign to encapsulate upon his finer ideas, in simpler words that us mere mortals would be able to comprehend.

    Wisdom he clearly possesses to such a high degree, his proposals are simply too far above our subservient minds to clearly understand.

    We may begin to more accurately assess his statements, if he would be so kind as to dumb them down further, if such a thing were possible.
  • Napsack wrote:

    I'm too tired though as I've been doing smart people stuff and have been awake for 34 hours.


    For one, you need to separate the comments about your idea (clearer UI for visually impaired) from the comments about how you expressed it (blaming devs about basically ableism?)

    If you had written a neutral post about the feature, none of this crap would have been necessary. But because this thread is still alive, it probably means that you enjoy arguing with people for no valid reason? Is that smart?

    edit: this thread is now in rants section. Here is a thought. Try to write a suggestion in a more constructive manner in the right subforum. That might even get some results!

    Good Luck! :thumbup:
    IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
    Join Albion

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Ravenar ().

  • Ravenar wrote:

    Napsack wrote:

    I'm too tired though as I've been doing smart people stuff and have been awake for 34 hours.
    If you had written a neutral post about the feature, none of this crap would have been necessary. But because this thread is still alive, it probably means that you enjoy arguing with people for no valid reason? Is that smart?
    I would hazard a guess that Napsack is clearly more able than us to differentiate between what is smart or not. It is not wise to question one belonging to the highest echelons of human intelligence, lest he critique your writing style and "destroy your spirit", as he alluded earlier.
  • Napsack wrote:

    @Qolkkalom Why are you so dumb, like you say random words that are irrelevant. This is an accessibility issue/thread regarding people that have some form of colour blindness and can't make it out.

    It's not the same disadvantage, you can see the cool down, I can't. Why is this hard to understand. WoW didn't need too because they had add-ons.
    Uhm, sorry, but I think you should tone it down. You act as though you're speaking for all of us disabled folk- which quite frankly I don't appreciate. For the most part, the more you play, the less and less you'll actually look at your skill bar. While I still believe this feature needs to be implemented, you're going about it the wrong way.
  • Napsack wrote:

    Negatives about being a genius
    -socially awkward
    -poor grammar
    -no friends
    your describing a autistic more then a genius which you may very well be. And yes even retards can be very good at chess while not being able to function in society much less feed themselves. That does not make them a genius their brains are simply not hardwired the same.

    For example most don't consider any one that can walk a genius. But there is a absurd amount of calculations required to do so. There is at least one gentleman that can use that part of his brain that subconsciously handles those calculation to handle math problems faster then some one can use a calculator. He is not a genius he is just hardwired differently then most people. In short your not special more so if you can not separate hearsay from fact or fantasy from reality.
  • This might have turned into the best troll thread I've ever done in my life i love you all. My autism makes me superior.

    Btw when I figured out how to travel faster than the speed of light reversing the rotation of electrons in my body I will wipe your lineage in a parallel universe therefore destroying you in ours. You will be sorry once I harness the power of our universe's space time continuum.

    The post was edited 3 times, last by Napsack ().

  • Napsack wrote:

    This might have turned into the best troll thread I've ever done in my life i love you all. My autism makes me superior.

    Btw when I figured out how to travel faster than the speed of light reversing the rotation of electrons in my body I will wipe your lineage in a parallel universe therefore destroying you in ours. You will be sorry once I harness the power of our universe's space time continuum.

    Just look at him xD he is princess of moon xD
  • Napsack wrote:

    This might have turned into the best troll thread I've ever done in my life i love you all. My autism makes me superior.

    Btw when I figured out how to travel faster than the speed of light reversing the rotation of electrons in my body I will wipe your lineage in a parallel universe therefore destroying you in ours. You will be sorry once I harness the power of our universe's space time continuum.
    Bruh nobodys laughing with you. Everyones laughing at you.
    Fail troll is fail lol