Explanation on Recent Server Performance Issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dear Dev's

I doubt you read our messages, but i still have hope. Do something with this game. People already started leaving it. Check steam charts... More will leave soon and even more later. Do you want to have 500 player base ? Only those who will stay, only cause they have nothing more to do? You've got so much cash spike after micro transactions going to F2P... I'm sure you are able to do something. Just talk to us and say what you are doing to fix the problem.. Without talking with community your game will die.
  • i honestly love how many people have come here begging for compensation its rather entertaining like oh i went into the black zone and lost 300k per piece of gear cuz im too stupid to read forums, go into the black zones with gear during this type of problems is on you not the company and the fact that you keep going into these zones and losing the gear proves how stupid these people are the FOURMS are here for a reason use them then the people saying other mmorpgs haven't delt with this umm lemme list a few archage for 1 got ddosed and held hostage Mu legends got ddos'ed held hostage tibia did atlas did maple story did rift did even the older mmo's like silkroad online knight online etc all sufferd the same issues..

that been said keep on the good work on trying to stop the attacks you guys did it the first time and you can do it again
  • Wow, what a statement. I guess that your "one of the best hosting companies in the world" ain't that good after all.

So basicaly you're saying that after 2 years of lags and DDos it's not your fault anyway and you can do nothing about it, as always. Seriously, go f yourself with this bs. You can't even come up with a logical reason why there are no EU servers.

In this game the most fun stuff is risky and may cost you your playtime (THAT'S WHY IT'S SO DAMN FUN AND PEOPLE KEEP ON PLAYING). Providing a stable server should be the number 1 priority and if you can't deliver it, it's a very serious problem.

For people who do mostly PVP the game is UNPLAYABLE!!! The current state of this game is a disgrace and absolutely unacceptable.

When this ends (if ever) i expect you to compensate your players greatly for their wasted time on your broken game. Even your daily maintenance is taking away 1 hour of premium account every day, that's 30 hours every month stolen from us and NO ONE GIVES A F!
  • This fiasco, ladies and gentlemens. There are no other words. We have not a feedback, information on correction of a situation, promises about adequate compensations. Yes, SBI are not obliged to provide it. However if the company wants to keep base of players, their interest in a game, it is necessary to try. Otherwise the idea with F2P does not make sense. Or the sense was to receive new players and to lose them?
  • Lendjr wrote:

Wow, what a statement. I guess that your "one of the best hosting companies in the world" ain't that good after all.

So basicaly you're saying that after 2 years of lags and DDos it's not your fault anyway and you can do nothing about it, as always. Seriously, go f yourself with this bs. You can't even come up with a logical reason why there are no EU servers.

In this game the most fun stuff is risky and may cost you your playtime (THAT'S WHY IT'S SO DAMN FUN AND PEOPLE KEEP ON PLAYING). Providing a stable server should be the number 1 priority and if you can't deliver it, it's a very serious problem.

For people who do mostly PVP the game is UNPLAYABLE!!! The current state of this game is a disgrace and absolutely unacceptable.

When this ends (if ever) i expect you to compensate your players greatly for their wasted time on your broken game. Even your daily maintenance is taking away 1 hour of premium account every day, that's 30 hours every month stolen from us and NO ONE GIVES A F!
    you just wasted 5 min of my life, I expect compensation :rolleyes:
  • Lendjr wrote:

Wow, what a statement. I guess that your "one of the best hosting companies in the world" ain't that good after all.

sadly your words will be deleted soon :/
  • Gugusteh wrote:

Lendjr wrote:

you just wasted 5 min of my life, I expect compensation :rolleyes:
    It took you five minutes? oO :D
  • 2 years of "ddosing"
    Instead of fixing the game and getting new host you guys are still doing this shitty monthly rewards...
    Close the game for few days and change your host, otherwise its going to fall in few weeks (You should check the plots in Fort sterling -> 80% is already for sale) players are leaving.

If you wont compensate this.. jesus, cant even imagine how many players is going to leave.

Currently this game is unplayable.

?( ?( ?(
  • I find the lack of communication the most disturbing. This is such a huge issue and so many people complaining, to me it feels like there should be a lot more dev presence in a thread like this. I mean, it's totally understandable that people get angry over this. A game is supposed to be fun and it's not fun at the moment. It just feels like "we gave them some excuse, now lets wait and hope it's all over soon." Please, Devs, show us you care.
  • LordSilva wrote:

Lendjr wrote:

Even your daily maintenance is taking away 1 hour of premium account every day, that's 30 hours every month stolen from us and NO ONE GIVES A F!
    Damn boy, you play 24/7??
    1 hour maintenance every day worldwide will definitely hurt someone in they main playtime, don't you think? Regular maintenance like this is just obsolete lazy programming, I bet anything. Unluckily, it's exactly on the time my 14 mo is taking his midday nap.. so very inconvenient time for me, if you ask ;)