Explanation on Recent Server Performance Issues

  • How do you do?


    so slowly the game becomes more scrap than beautiful. But I don't want to spread bad ratings or negatives on Youtube or Instagram. I do gameplays from time to time and write reviews on Instagram. The game is really well done but the laggs and the backsets that have been appearing massively for a few days are not acceptable. We are not in the Betha phase, we are here in Free to Play and someone should have thought about how many servers you need and what is necessary to protect them.


    I'm assuming you're working to get everything back under control and do it like other game manufacturers and give the players a little compensation. Whether it's a few days premium or an item of a specific quality or game currency doesn't matter.


    With kind regards


    Barodon79
  • Theat wrote:

    2 weeks is going to be significant.

    Devs do you remember what happened to the player population after launch when we had server-issues for this long???

    Take a look at the population drop-off....
    Yeah sadly ppl will leave. You pay for a premium wich you cant use it to the max cuz servers wont allowed you to.
    And this is annoying in the early morning server is fine but when i have time after work i cant eaven FF cuz the server are geting DDoS or what ever.
  • How can a company with millions of dollars and tens of thousands of active players with paid subscriptions be ddosed in such a way it makes the entire game unplayable................

    if you have 1 server for everyone to play on wouldnt you protect it? wouldnt u do everything you could to keep that server safe? you companies integrity is still where i thought it was 4 years ago. Thinking about saving money and not investing in your own game.

    tsk tsk SBI tsk tsk
  • Tharsonius wrote:

    O yeah, companies they want make money with selling silver. But it looks like that they cannot establish a silver farming structur if the Dev team is too successful to ban all the gold farmer and spammer.
    LMAO so they ruin game experience and forcing players to quit because devs too good, see you. Now think about where they will sell silver if servers would be off.
    RMT boys have no problem selling silver, there is plenty of spam bots at every marketplace at every city so they definitely don't want decrease of player base, because it's their customers.
  • I'm guessing the servers the game runs on is the same you hold your client download. I uninstalled so to reinstall in steam but, didn't realise you can't share the same logins. Anyway downloading again and it's tanked to 8kbps. So it's not just the fact the live server is being smashed anyone downloading the client for the first time during all this getting a seriously messing impression. Just incase you're unaware.
    "Self-Righteousness is the only Sin" - The verses of Baphomet
  • What is going on? No Announcement since Wednesday on what is happening with the servers?!?! My 9 year old sister could do a better job at Company Relations.

    You're having issues with your server, DDoS whatever, Ok. Daily updates that you guys are aware of what's going on and working on it would make me feel a whole let better as a player and avid supporter of the game than being left in the dark not knowing if the Devs have abandoned us and gone on Vacation.

    If you don't have the resources to write a 2 minute update daily on what's happening I'd happily volunteer my own time.

    Don't leave your community in the dark.
  • I simply cannot comprehend how st*pid and childish most of you are. Literally, you are the worst of the worst, the pickle that sits on our bread and butter.
    You've been raging for compensation for so long, yet you have no patience for the server to be fixed in the first place.
    You know this has been going on for the past couple of weeks, yet you act like goddamn straight retards and go in Black Zones every single night. If you ask me, SBI should not compensate stupidity and hypocrisy.

    And, for the love of God Almighty that shall burn your assholes the next time you shit - it is darn obvious that we are going to receive compensation. It's been almost two weeks - do you really think they'll wipe this with a sponge or something?

    You are as oblivious as you are retard. Among these 10 pages of comments/ posts, I think there are a handful of people above 20 years old that have a clue what they are talking about. And I mean a mental age of over 20 years old, cause you can be afflicted with some sort of pancake-brain even if you are 25 or 30 years old.

    You make me sick - you do not know how to argue, you have no idea how to debate something. The good-old 2012 saying is still in its peak - we are still in the keyboard-warrior age. 16 year old kids that think that they have an opinion which matters will go to such lengths to prove that they are right - I know that's true cause I, and most of us, was one of them some years ago.

    The funniest part is that a handful of people asking for compensation don't see anything wrong or at least suspicious with almost everybody else on this thread being against them. Like, when you notice that, you start asking yourself questions instead of mashing your keyboard onto your face like a crazed monkey under the influence of krokodil.

    I honestly can't wait for the next 16 year old douchebag who'll come up with such an original reply and insult at the same time. I am looking forward to that.


    Sensitive Statement Inc. Do no read if you get easily offended.

    Let's assume that SBI is a Democratic State - in a random place in this world.
    At a certain point in time, as per say when they've opened their borders with the rest of the world, there was also an influx of people who wanted to engage in illegitimate trade.
    Given that they treasured their economy and didn't want it to suffer - alongside its inhabitants -, the nation of SBI started to deport these people caught up in illegitimate trades and such.
    Naturally, the people that these people stood with, so to say, didn't take this lightly.
    Soon after that, they began conducting terrorist attacks within the Democratic State that is SBI.
    Now tell me, you brick-headed monkeys that seem to have a disgust for any remotely cognitive process;

    Why would SBI compensate its victims before the issue is actually solved? What's 1 million dollars to someone that just lost his house, for example?
    I would go as far as to say that SBI should not provide us with any sort of compensation. Why?
    Well, because the Ministry of Defense of SBI is Independent from the State, as example, and - therefore - SBI cannot fully ensure the protection of its citizens.
    Yes, I've read the arguments that have been said so far against this point - my point, most of you have no idea how to run a server and what it takes to keep everything running behind the pixels we see on the screen.
    As I said, most of you seem to repel any cognitive process or logical thought that comes your way.

    More examples, yay.
    1. If a storm hits the reception antenna/ satellite of a TV company, the company will not compensate you. The company will compensate only if they could have done something to prevent the failure of their network or if they were responsible for the failure.
    2. The mayorship in our town recently instated a new line of public transportation. If, by chance, the bus you are on stops in traffic due to an accident, you will not be compensated a.k.a given the value of your ticket back. However, if the bus stops due to a mechanical defect, then you will be reimbursed the full-value of your ticket.

    You all brick-heads out there MUST learn what a DDoS is surrounded by. Do you even comprehend the meaning of intermittent attacks? Do you even know the process behind such an attack? Or, even better - have you ever played an MMO that didn't get DDoSed?

    First of all, take into account Albion's unique economy. You are basically able to exchange in-game, farmable currency, for premium currency. It is only natural that people will try to make a living out of this and it goes without saying that they will get mad if something happens to this aspect for their life.
    Come on - two google searches and you find 3 to 4 websites that sell Albion Gold, and for only 2 bucks under the official price.

    In the case of other MMOs, these attacks would last a week at most, mainly because there would be no lucrative end result if the attackers keep on doing this. They lost little to nothing.
    Now, in Albion, you can become a mogul and a master of the economy in such a way that you do not have to worry about who's paying your next month of premium. Come on, I saw people selling close to 100bn silver on certain websites. And, ofc, people bought that currency.
    Now - we are all lashing out at SBI for protecting the economy. And now, you ask for compensation to further damage that economy - if you are asking for silver. However, premium time is something entirely different - which I strongly think will happen.

    Of course, we still have numnuts that think the SBI devs are ignoring us and not doing anything to solve this issue. But oh my - all of you Odins the Allfathers - how the spaghetti do you know that? Most of you have no idea how to conjugate a main verb in English without a translator, and yet you know that the devs are doing nothing to help the server/ community overcome this situation.

    To be honest, you are the most ungrateful community I have seen so far. And, before you think of the "4 year long DDoS problems???" comment - again, most of you have no idea what a DDoS involves. Moreover, most of you do not know where the attacks originate from, and I do not want to point out fingers at certain nations, as I might seem racist or something.

    Anyway, you baboons - can you fucking be patient and stop acting like adults with many-many issues. You've lost 10 bucks worth of premium? Well, if you are complaining for those 10 bucks, let me tell you, you've never worked for 100, son.

    Now, come on, whadaya waiting for - fricking swallow that keyboard and give me your best insult - however, I'd prefer something new this time, spare me the old arguments and be original, for once. And no, I'm not saying that you should show me that you know the past participle of "to compensate".

    Dunno, whatever, stay safe, be patient, shut the frog up already, grow a pair, smack your chest, howl at the moon, turn into a vampire - most of you already have the skin for that -, stop crying for 10 bucks worth of premium, it is already clear you've lost more money as well as time with shits less important than this one.

    And no, the sky is not falling, it's just your brain failing to comprehend the nature of compassion in a dire situation.


    Best Regards,
    Die Bluhende Rose.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Rosenbloom ().

  • Slaveusz wrote:

    Nice Tsunadre or whatever :P
    this last two weeks will be lost of everything what gives f2p and game again become almost dead
    Again, I have no idea what you are trying to say, your argument might as well be entirely irrelevant to what has been previously mentioned. You talked just because you can and have the ability to do so. Well don to you.

    I've died 0 times due to lag in the last two weeks. PvP, PvE, Black Zones, Faction Warfare. In my case, I knew when to stop and return to safety.
    Anyway and anyhow, I strongly recommend you rely on a translator from now on.
  • Rosenbloom wrote:

    I simply cannot comprehend how st*pid and childish most of you are. Literally, you are the worst of the worst, the pickle that sits on our bread and butter.
    You've been raging for compensation for so long, yet you have no patience for the server to be fixed in the first place.
    You know this has been going on for the past couple of weeks, yet you act like goddamn straight retards and go in Black Zones every single night. If you ask me, SBI should not compensate stupidity and hypocrisy.

    And, for the love of God Almighty that shall burn your assholes the next time you shit - it is darn obvious that we are going to receive compensation. It's been almost two weeks - do you really think they'll wipe this with a sponge or something?

    You are as oblivious as you are retard. Among these 10 pages of comments/ posts, I think there are a handful of people above 20 years old that have a clue what they are talking about. And I mean a mental age of over 20 years old, cause you can be afflicted with some sort of pancake-brain even if you are 25 or 30 years old.

    You make me sick - you do not know how to argue, you have no idea how to debate something. The good-old 2012 saying is still in its peak - we are still in the keyboard-warrior age. 16 year old kids that think that they have an opinion which matters will go to such lengths to prove that they are right - I know that's true cause I, and most of us, was one of them some years ago.

    The funniest part is that a handful of people asking for compensation don't see anything wrong or at least suspicious with almost everybody else on this thread being against them. Like, when you notice that, you start asking yourself questions instead of mashing your keyboard onto your face like a crazed monkey under the influence of krokodil.

    I honestly can't wait for the next 16 year old douchebag who'll come up with such an original reply and insult at the same time. I am looking forward to that.


    Sensitive Statement Inc. Do no read if you get easily offended.

    Let's assume that SBI is a Democratic State - in a random place in this world.
    At a certain point in time, as per say when they've opened their borders with the rest of the world, there was also an influx of people who wanted to engage in illegitimate trade.
    Given that they treasured their economy and didn't want it to suffer - alongside its inhabitants -, the nation of SBI started to deport these people caught up in illegitimate trades and such.
    Naturally, the people that these people stood with, so to say, didn't take this lightly.
    Soon after that, they began conducting terrorist attacks within the Democratic State that is SBI.
    Now tell me, you brick-headed monkeys that seem to have a disgust for any remotely cognitive process;

    Why would SBI compensate its victims before the issue is actually solved? What's 1 million dollars to someone that just lost his house, for example?
    I would go as far as to say that SBI should not provide us with any sort of compensation. Why?
    Well, because the Ministry of Defense of SBI is Independent from the State, as example, and - therefore - SBI cannot fully ensure the protection of its citizens.
    Yes, I've read the arguments that have been said so far against this point - my point, most of you have no idea how to run a server and what it takes to keep everything running behind the pixels we see on the screen.
    As I said, most of you seem to repel any cognitive process or logical thought that comes your way.

    More examples, yay.
    1. If a storm hits the reception antenna/ satellite of a TV company, the company will not compensate you. The company will compensate only if they could have done something to prevent the failure of their network or if they were responsible for the failure.
    2. The mayorship in our town recently instated a new line of public transportation. If, by chance, the bus you are on stops in traffic due to an accident, you will not be compensated a.k.a given the value of your ticket back. However, if the bus stops due to a mechanical defect, then you will be reimbursed the full-value of your ticket.

    You all brick-heads out there MUST learn what a DDoS is surrounded by. Do you even comprehend the meaning of intermittent attacks? Do you even know the process behind such an attack? Or, even better - have you ever played an MMO that didn't get DDoSed?

    First of all, take into account Albion's unique economy. You are basically able to exchange in-game, farmable currency, for premium currency. It is only natural that people will try to make a living out of this and it goes without saying that they will get mad if something happens to this aspect for their life.
    Come on - two google searches and you find 3 to 4 websites that sell Albion Gold, and for only 2 bucks under the official price.

    In the case of other MMOs, these attacks would last a week at most, mainly because there would be no lucrative end result if the attackers keep on doing this. They lost little to nothing.
    Now, in Albion, you can become a mogul and a master of the economy in such a way that you do not have to worry about who's paying your next month of premium. Come on, I saw people selling close to 100bn silver on certain websites. And, ofc, people bought that currency.
    Now - we are all lashing out at SBI for protecting the economy. And now, you ask for compensation to further damage that economy - if you are asking for silver. However, premium time is something entirely different - which I strongly think will happen.

    Of course, we still have numnuts that think the SBI devs are ignoring us and not doing anything to solve this issue. But oh my - all of you Odins the Allfathers - how the spaghetti do you know that? Most of you have no idea how to conjugate a main verb in English without a translator, and yet you know that the devs are doing nothing to help the server/ community overcome this situation.

    To be honest, you are the most ungrateful community I have seen so far. And, before you think of the "4 year long DDoS problems???" comment - again, most of you have no idea what a DDoS involves. Moreover, most of you do not know where the attacks originate from, and I do not want to point out fingers at certain nations, as I might seem racist or something.

    Anyway, you baboons - can you fucking be patient and stop acting like adults with many-many issues. You've lost 10 bucks worth of premium? Well, if you are complaining for those 10 bucks, let me tell you, you've never worked for 100, son.

    Now, come on, whadaya waiting for - fricking swallow that keyboard and give me your best insult - however, I'd prefer something new this time, spare me the old arguments and be original, for once. And no, I'm not saying that you should show me that you know the past participle of "to compensate".

    Dunno, whatever, stay safe, be patient, shut the frog up already, grow a pair, smack your chest, howl at the moon, turn into a vampire - most of you already have the skin for that -, stop crying for 10 bucks worth of premium, it is already clear you've lost more money as well as time with shits less important than this one.

    And no, the sky is not falling, it's just your brain failing to comprehend the nature of compassion in a dire situation.


    Best Regards,
    Die Bluhende Rose.
    This. Pretty much sums it up. If this issue has got y'all so down that you feel the need to whine like a pack of self centred egotistical brats... best ya do make due on your leaving and leave. Game be less toxic without ya. /wave
  • Im just have some fun to see how You are in rage nothing special. Im playing 20 years mmo games and know something about ddos. But honestly max what i experienced was 3 days. After that was fixed, bc every day is lose of income. Game become dead rather sooner if there be no any solution. Players are not patient. And You please dont be so angry, so many ppl on this world and so many opinions forum is for that.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Slaveusz: And sorry for my eng i learn from games :) ().

  • Slaveusz wrote:

    Im just have some fun to see how You are in rage nothing special. Im playing 20 years mmo games and know something about ddos. But honestly max what i experienced was 3 days. After that was fixed, bc every day is lose of income. Game become dead rather sooner if there be no any solution. Players are not patient. And You please dont be so angry, so many ppl on this world and so many opinions forum is for that.
    Only if some of you had opinions. Have you seen how a couple of these compensation advocates treat other members of our community? Why should I treat you with respect when they go as low as mocking people that try to have a conversation with them?
    Me, rage?
    Son, you have to be kidding me - you have no idea how much fun I have right now.
    20 years of MMO and know something about DDoS - well then DO please SHARE your knowledge with us, puny mortals! I beg thee, kind sir.

    Players should be patient. Those that cannot be patient cannot be called players of this game. You said you've been playing MMOs for 20 years, but I assure you that this is NOT how a gamer treats a game that he/she likes, loves. Is this all it takes for you to turn your back to SBI? So, all it took was probably a handful of eastern-european hackers that know their shit.

    Yea, and most of us dare to call ourselves gamers.

    Please do - please lost all patience, it's worthless anyway.

    And, by the way, do you not realize that this is what the attackers are trying to achieve? To disband us as a community and make us turn against the developed that has gifted us with this game.

    Once again, I repeat - I cannot comprehend how full of yourselves are. I simply cannot. I sit here and, between furious sessions of self-pleasuring, I wonder if all of you are nothing more than mindless bots, part of the society's herd of consumers. That's quite dashing of you.

    Opinions.
    Yes, it was all about opinions until some of you came here and started acting high-almighty with us.

    Nope. Now we debate, by all means and with all strengths.
    Well, we actually fight.
    In short, we follow just the plan of the attackers.
    Tipping my fedora to y'all ungrateful pricks of sheize.

    I repeat, I'm not "in rage", I'm in bliss, like most of you. Full with ignorance.
  • @Rosenbloom I will respond simply for all the time you have taken, however I regret to tell you that your examples and discourse has a series of contradictions and argumentative fallacies very easy to unveil.

    First

    Rosenbloom wrote:

    Let's assume that SBI is a Democratic State - in a random place in this world.
    At a certain point in time, as per say when they've opened their borders with the rest of the world, there was also an influx of people who wanted to engage in illegitimate trade.
    Given that they treasured their economy and didn't want it to suffer - alongside its inhabitants -, the nation of SBI started to deport these people caught up in illegitimate trades and such.
    Naturally, the people that these people stood with, so to say, didn't take this lightly.
    Soon after that, they began conducting terrorist attacks within the Democratic State that is SBI.
    Now tell me, you brick-headed monkeys that seem to have a disgust for any remotely cognitive process;

    Why would SBI compensate its victims before the issue is actually solved? What's 1 million dollars to someone that just lost his house, for example?
    I would go as far as to say that SBI should not provide us with any sort of compensation. Why?
    Well, because the Ministry of Defense of SBI is Independent from the State, as example, and - therefore - SBI cannot fully ensure the protection of its citizens.
    Answer: You can not give the example of a state / government since these are not for profit, they are administrators of fiscal resources (resources of all) -. therefore, the example is totally different from being a good example, it does not work, you should compare or exemplify with other businesses or service providers.

    More examples, yay.
    1. If a storm hits the reception antenna/ satellite of a TV company, the company will not compensate you. The company will compensate only if they could have done something to prevent the failure of their network or if they were responsible for the failure.
    Answer:Argumentative fallacy ... If the storm strikes my house, obviously I have nothing to complain about ... however if the storm strikes any installation of the tv cable company and my service is obviously interrupted, obviously I will claim, since they are charging for a service that I am not receiving ... the logical way is to ask for a reduction, a future royalty or a cancellation of the debt ... so 99.9% of the companies in the real world work, did you know? DDos attack my computer or sbi? tell me
    2. The mayorship in our town recently instated a new line of public transportation. If, by chance, the bus you are on stops in traffic due to an accident, you will not be compensated a.k.a given the value of your ticket back. However, if the bus stops due to a mechanical defect, then you will be reimbursed the full-value of your ticket.
    Answer: Simple, if the city complies with the appropriate signs, traffic lights, speed limits and other signs, warnings and other basic things of the motorized vehicle displacement logic and the correct displacement ... Accidents can happen anyway, BUT , if the city does not comply with traffic lights in good condition, the paint that delimits streets or speeds is worn, signs are missing and the signs are wrong ... obviously there is a lack of the city, if they run over me because of the lack of these OBVIOUSLY CAN I ASK FOR COMPENSATION ...
    The Cybersecurity is part of the company (Sbi), it does not correspond to me, for something there are computer engineers etc etc, weak cybersecurity -> Children of 15 years throwing Ddos, 2 years the same problem obviously there is a responsibility called "negligence" , Do you know what that is?


    ....


    About how the Ddos works ... I DO NOT INTEREST, AND THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT, the important thing is that they have been in the same issue for 2 years because their ciber-security is bad, very bad ...
    Mention me some other game that falls week by week in Ddos and you could believe ... at the most they are lagging 1 day and the next one is nice ...
    Is it that you do not understand how the world works? Have you ever worked in your life? I'm 100% sure not.


    The how and why of the problem is not important, it is not important, if it costs too much, too much or too little to pay the premium, it is not important if I lost 100k,1k or 10kk for disconecction is not relevant ...
    Do you understand? None of that is relevant ; The value of the product is not relevant at the time of a claim, it can be a candy, it can be a car, the claim will remain equally legitimate, the only relevant thing is LEGITIMATE, COHERENT AND OBJECTIVE RIGHT TO CLAIM A COMPENSATION,


    The only logical and coherent thing I've heard from fanboys is that a compensation is not possible now, it's true, now it's not ... When the problem is "fixed" we will be able to receive compensation, that is the only rational and logical I have read in more than 100 fanboys messages.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by marg93 ().

  • The white knights saying "If you can't hang quit" are really the icing on the cake here.

    SBI's level of communication and customer service is so far off what is acceptable for something like this. I've worked in CS most of my life, one post for something like this, and radio silence for 6 days, no disclaimer on client?

    Beyond unacceptable.

    New players don't visit the forums. They install, get dc'd and lag, assume game is shit, never try it again. That is the player we are worried about, not the vets who have been through this garbage before.
    BoM, In our hearts and minds.
    Twitch
    Youtube
  • Work PR for one of America's largest companies, it would be wise of your team to retain some customer satisfaction by possibly compensating some sort of premium days for members that are active during this. Could even turn it into everyone gets 3x premium days, and email out to everyone to come back and try Albion.

    Of course not compensating people with complaints such as "I had a t8 bag on and died due to lag" but a blanket "Sorry, we are having issues"

    It's not common for an MMO in 2019 to be suffering DDoS attacks, truthfully. The protection towards it is much more advanced nowadays.
  • marg93 wrote:

    @Rosenbloom I will respond simply for all the time you have taken, however I regret to tell you that your examples and discourse has a series of contradictions and argumentative fallacies very easy to unveil.

    First

    Rosenbloom wrote:

    Let's assume that SBI is a Democratic State - in a random place in this world.
    At a certain point in time, as per say when they've opened their borders with the rest of the world, there was also an influx of people who wanted to engage in illegitimate trade.
    Given that they treasured their economy and didn't want it to suffer - alongside its inhabitants -, the nation of SBI started to deport these people caught up in illegitimate trades and such.
    Naturally, the people that these people stood with, so to say, didn't take this lightly.
    Soon after that, they began conducting terrorist attacks within the Democratic State that is SBI.
    Now tell me, you brick-headed monkeys that seem to have a disgust for any remotely cognitive process;

    Why would SBI compensate its victims before the issue is actually solved? What's 1 million dollars to someone that just lost his house, for example?
    I would go as far as to say that SBI should not provide us with any sort of compensation. Why?
    Well, because the Ministry of Defense of SBI is Independent from the State, as example, and - therefore - SBI cannot fully ensure the protection of its citizens.
    Answer: You can not give the example of a state / government since these are not for profit, they are administrators of fiscal resources (resources of all) -. therefore, the example is totally different from being a good example, it does not work, you should compare or exemplify with other businesses or service providers.

    More examples, yay.
    1. If a storm hits the reception antenna/ satellite of a TV company, the company will not compensate you. The company will compensate only if they could have done something to prevent the failure of their network or if they were responsible for the failure.
    Answer:Argumentative fallacy ... If the storm strikes my house, obviously I have nothing to complain about ... however if the storm strikes any installation of the tv cable company and my service is obviously interrupted, obviously I will claim, since they are charging for a service that I am not receiving ... the logical way is to ask for a reduction, a future royalty or a cancellation of the debt ... so 99.9% of the companies in the real world work, did you know? DDos attack my computer or sbi? tell me
    2. The mayorship in our town recently instated a new line of public transportation. If, by chance, the bus you are on stops in traffic due to an accident, you will not be compensated a.k.a given the value of your ticket back. However, if the bus stops due to a mechanical defect, then you will be reimbursed the full-value of your ticket.
    Answer: Simple, if the city complies with the appropriate signs, traffic lights, speed limits and other signs, warnings and other basic things of the motorized vehicle displacement logic and the correct displacement ... Accidents can happen anyway, BUT , if the city does not comply with traffic lights in good condition, the paint that delimits streets or speeds is worn, signs are missing and the signs are wrong ... obviously there is a lack of the city, if they run over me because of the lack of these OBVIOUSLY CAN I ASK FOR COMPENSATION ...
    The Cybersecurity is part of the company (Sbi), it does not correspond to me, for something there are computer engineers etc etc, weak cybersecurity -> Children of 15 years throwing Ddos, 2 years the same problem obviously there is a responsibility called "negligence" , Do you know what that is?


    ....


    About how the Ddos works ... I DO NOT INTEREST, AND THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT, the important thing is that they have been in the same issue for 2 years because their ciber-security is bad, very bad ...
    Mention me some other game that falls week by week in Ddos and you could believe ... at the most they are lagging 1 day and the next one is nice ...
    Is it that you do not understand how the world works? Have you ever worked in your life? I'm 100% sure not.


    The how and why of the problem is not important, it is not important, if it costs too much, too much or too little to pay the premium, it is not important if I lost 100k,1k or 10kk for disconecction is not relevant ...
    Do you understand? None of that is relevant ; The value of the product is not relevant at the time of a claim, it can be a treat, it can be a car, the claim will remain equally legitimate, the only relevant thing is LEGITIMATE, COHERENT AND OBJECTIVE RIGHT TO CLAIM A COMPENSATION,


    The only logical and coherent thing I've heard from fanboys is that a compensation is not possible now, it's true, now it's not ... When the problem is "fixed" we will be able to receive compensation, that is the only rational and logical I have read in more than 100 fanboys messages.


    Oi, fartface - didn't I tell you to present new arguments to me? Do I look like someone to swallow your old shit? Every single one of your posts is filled with the same old shit. Get a grip on something and get back here with me. Do you really think I have time to write counter-arguments to you?
    Give me something new, not the same old, expired sliced of balooney? Ok, or is that all you can come up with?

    If you are not interested with how a DDoS attack works, then go back to your cave and watch the shadows move on the wall, kiddo. I have no interest in debating this issue with someone that doesn't try to comprehend it even in its most basic of levels.

    And no, you do not have the right to make a claim for compensation.
    Like, are you thinking upside down right now?

    You provide someone with a service.
    A third party institution comes and partially shuts down your service.
    Do you feel compelled to compensate your users of service?

    Do you feel compelled to lose money for something you are not responsible for?
    Or do you think that, just because SBI can freely provide us with currency and premium time, they should do so cause they've got nothing to lose.

    Mate, what you are doing here is turning a matter of principle into a matter of pure logic - which is fucking absurd given the circumstances. Do tell me - you are in your last year of high school and just started studying Philosophy and have taken a liking for it's logistical aspect, amirite?

    Too bad. Around here, we have values and principles - and those matter above any right or claim you may propose to us.

    And please do refrain from using the term "fanboy". Are you the same guy using the word "fallacy" when you type in "fanboy"? Please, if you expect me to treat you as a smart person aware of what fallacy means, then do your best to replicate a somewhat intelligent manner of written speech.
    Also, use punctuation - bitte schon, mein fraulein.

    I already find hard to read your nonsensical arguments. Use dots, polkas, and maybe even commas, as well as a structured sentence.


    EDIT: wait, wtf do you mean state/ government is not for profit? are you for real? Are you aware of the existence of something called "state budget" or "budget of state"?

    from what I know, SBI is a game developer, not dealing with cyber security. are you half witted or something?

    Mate, you clearly have flaws in your way of thinking. Just stop right now. Read again what I've said, cause your focus was clearly out of touch this time.

    The only thing you are after is disagreement.

    I stated that we should, and probably will receive compensation.
    You did not care.
    You wanted to argue.

    My friend, you are nothing but an argumentative troll living off and on the internet and feeding with the sweat dripping of its nervous, angry balls.
    Cheers.

    If you seek more arguments, you know where to find me.

    Close to Hemp.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Rosenbloom ().

  • Dufer wrote:

    Work PR for one of America's largest companies, it would be wise of your team to retain some customer satisfaction by possibly compensating some sort of premium days for members that are active during this. Could even turn it into everyone gets 3x premium days, and email out to everyone to come back and try Albion.

    Of course not compensating people with complaints such as "I had a t8 bag on and died due to lag" but a blanket "Sorry, we are having issues"

    It's not common for an MMO in 2019 to be suffering DDoS attacks, truthfully. The protection towards it is much more advanced nowadays.
    Do you really think that the majority of the SBI team knows all the details behind this issue? Do you know all of the company's inner-workings? Do you know who stands the highest and who the lowest? Do you know who there is entitled to knowing information about the current status of the server host?

    Trust me, if you all think that all they do is lie back in their couch, waiting for this to end -referring to the higher-ups - you are wrong.
    Again, have patience and you will be rewarded. Tell me one developed that did not listen to its community and is still doing good nowadays?

    How do you know DDoS is not common anymore?
    Tell me one recent years' MMO that could be worth DDoSing?
    I explained exactly why this is happening to Albion and not to other major MMOs. The result, in the case of Albion, is lucrative as to compensate for the loss of illegitimacy.