Explanation on Recent Server Performance Issues

• MMOWarrior wrote:

been online gaming for a long time and crap happens... but there comes a point where some compensation is in order... if folks are paying good money for a "premium" service and you can not provide that "premium" experience over an extended period I feel some sort of compensation is in order.. nothing crazy.. extend premium accounts by three days or some such thing...

I totally understand that online some times things happen and I can certainly forgive the "occasional" disconnect.. but these last days the game is impossible to play and enjoy in its current state... and some sort of compensation should be offered..
    it's not playable, and already tired
  • Если услуга (товар) предоставлены не качественно, клиент (клиенты) имеет право требовать компенсацию. Подобные требования нормальны.
    Что послужило причиной проблемы, нам не важно. Это не наша вина.
  • PolRoga wrote:

Если услуга (товар) предоставлены не качественно, клиент (клиенты) имеет право требовать компенсацию. Подобные требования нормальны.
    Что послужило причиной проблемы, нам не важно. Это не наша вина.
    ?? translate ??
    is the English-language forum?
  • Hello,

DDOS attack is still ungoing. Since, it's still ungoing there is no reason to give player a compensation right now cause they don't know how much more time it'll take to clear the issue.
    I hope it's gonna solve soon cause at moment I don't have any more fun on the game considering I'm largely limitating my game time and activities ...
    Melaween
  • Shevarage wrote:

Hello,

DDOS attack is still ungoing. Since, it's still ungoing there is no reason to give player a compensation right now cause they don't know how much more time it'll take to clear the issue.
    I hope it's gonna solve soon cause at moment I don't have any more fun on the game considering I'm largely limitating my game time and activities ...
    it's like this since a week. they can make a compensation since 1 week...
  • Yeah this kinda sux ive been having the good old fashion failed to connect to the server MSG the whole week on Tuesday was still fine until sever maintenance then it all went to crap. i have tried everything and anything to fix it. reinstalling uninstalling ports vpn even installing in a different drive etc nothing is working im tired..... and disappointed..... ||
  • ::sigh:: lost count of how many link deads I've had this morning and now getting killed by lvl 2 skeletons just trying to get across a blue zone... unfortunately I just bought another month for one char this week but my second char comes up for renew in 12 days... we'll see... I know I'm new but already I've spent about $60... fool me twice...
  • This game is Laggion Online.
    All players who pay for this game via credit card will certainly ask me to ask why to ask for better performance and elimination of the problem with the server.

I keep your fingers crossed for you, maybe it won't take you too much in a week, a month, years, so you can normally play the game with a great game.

written using google translator ...
  • As somebody already said I understand the problem from ddos attacks but the best marketing option at this point is to put the server down and freeze the premium days and try to solve it as soon as possible, keeping like this you get only complains and people who quit, personally i like this game a lot and i will stay but a lot of people dont act like this and another week like this and half of the new players you got with the f2p will leave, dont want to see this as well so fix it in a day or put the server down. With server down and premiume frozen only few will complain.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hypnoticshadow ().

• hypnoticshadow wrote:

As somebody already said I understand the problem from ddos attacks but the best marketing option at this point is to put the server down and freeze the premium days and try to solve it as soon as possible, keeping like this you get only complains and people who quit, personally i like this game a lot and i will stay but a lot of people dont act like this and another week like this and half of the new players you got with the f2p will leave, dont want to see this as well so fix it in a day or put the server down. With server down and premiume frozen only few will complain.
    Totally agree , but care!! The fanboys dont want see your words!!
    That is the right way!
  • marg93 wrote:

hypnoticshadow wrote:

As somebody already said I understand the problem from ddos attacks but the best marketing option at this point is to put the server down and freeze the premium days and try to solve it as soon as possible, keeping like this you get only complains and people who quit, personally i like this game a lot and i will stay but a lot of people dont act like this and another week like this and half of the new players you got with the f2p will leave, dont want to see this as well so fix it in a day or put the server down. With server down and premiume frozen only few will complain.
    Totally agree , but care!! The fanboys dont want see your words!!That is the right way!
    Well I am a fan of Albion too and just because i care about the game and the community I hope they make always the best choice and in my opinion instead of getting complains after complains and people quitting they should just pt the server down, I dont care about compensation refund and stuff like that, just fix the lag as soon as possible but I think they of course are already working on that, my message was just an idea to stop complains