Explanation on Recent Server Performance Issues

• What I want to know is if the crazy price rises on low end resources are caused by the DDOS? The DDOS would have wiped out the gatherers resulting in lack of supply and rocketing prices. As a trader, I am losing profits because of this. If there are compensations to be had, I'd want my share as well.
  • Player112 wrote:

What I want to know is if the crazy price rises on low end resources are caused by the DDOS? The DDOS would have wiped out the gatherers resulting in lack of supply and rocketing prices. As a trader, I am losing profits because of this. If there are compensations to be had, I'd want my share as well.
    Lmfao. <3

You are awesome, keep it up.
    Discord: ChaosCircle#9506
  • I'd like to see a day or two of premium time compensated, not so much for the time itself, but for the willingness to recognize that the customers had a bad time. That's just good business.

I find it ironic that those who are saying, "just don't go into red/black zones", are really saying don't play the game. If I'm renting a product for a week, but can't use it on delivery and have to wait for repairs, asking for compensation for the lost time is reasonable.
  • Really what I see is a lot of crybaby. It's a game, nothing more.

What I do not understand is that if they have been playing for two years and the game was broken ... why did not they leave it??

I paid for the game two years ago ... ok, but today the game is free. So something has changed, do not you think?

"I have a premium ...." Ok, nobody forced you to pay, and in many cases they did not even pay with real money.

"It's that I invested my time to get the premium ...." No way man, your time was spent playing Albion, only that you decided to occupy it by collecting. that is just another way of playing.

"They killed me doing a dungeon, or doing a hell-gate Or going to Ganking" well maybe the smart thing about seeing the status of the server is that, as far as possible, do not risk too much while the problem persists.

And anyway, gentlemen, maybe take advantage of the falls to rest a while of the game and take a walk through the real world help oxygenate the brain and see that there are more important problems.

I, like most players, have not read the terms of the contract ... but I would not miss anything, that some point say they are not forced to compensate anything against external attacks like this

And finally, those who criticize both knew what a DDOS attack means, how it is executed and how to mitigate it the same did not touch the noses so much to others.

The translation was done by Google, so the claims to them
  • THIS IS NOT A HATE REPLY.

I know that you are under constant DDos attacks and having server issues since 2016. You might want to change ISP or take some real course of action here. I don't care for a few days for this to go through, but just in my group, 5 players had left already out of 13 we are, they are not playing anymore, and twho's left of us just connect to check and see that every 30-40 minutes server gets laggy and disconnect since there's no intention of losing gear.

Meanwhile, there are people that are not affected by this, that have no huge lag spikes at all (just get to 100-110 ping) or never get disconnected. So leaving the servers up, you are only giving them benefits. While you are refusing to compensate, (which i agree), you are giving those players the ability to keep playing, keep farming, keep conquering, keep killing mages, keep killing players that got disconnected, diving into dungeons, etc.

You should bring down servers until you have succesfully solved this issue, because you are getting a lot of hate. And Elite players opinion who have played for over years, will probably give shit about this and their opinion is "let them leave", but for you devs, that you made it to steam, you made it to f2p, i don't think that you want players to stop playing the game at all.

Give some love to the community, give real replies, give more information, updates, stop going live on twitch like if nothing is going on, there's a real problem here that you need to solve.
    Gamer since 2000, Country champion on Quake Arena, Unreal Tournament. Community manager of Pitbull$ Gaming, ClanCO.
  • Honestly, at this point it just seems like you're making excuses. If you were really trying to fix it then it will be fixed. Where does all the money the game makes go? IN YOUR POCKETS. You don't care about the customer whatsoever. Without us, the community, this game would be nothing! It's us, the players, that keep your pockets full of cash. So pay us back by providing us a game that actually runs.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ezrae ().

• With all the respect that people deserve, the level of ignorance is superlative! There are basic consumer rights that are being vilified, at least the issue of compensation is debatable ...

-If my cable tv falls for 10 days product to a hurricane, maybe (just maybe) I do not ask for compensation, however, if my cable TV for 10 days work only 50 channels of the 100 hired because a hacker entered your system and it damaged it, it is 100% sure that I will ask for compensation, the security system is their responsibility ... Come on!!Is it obvious and natural, how far will the ignorance of the people arrive? HELLO?

-The correct thing would be to freeze the premium status (that the premium does not suffer wear and tear until the days of painful service are over) this should be done from now on and retroactively, that is, return at least 7 premium days and from now on freeze the Premium state wear, simple and just ...

-Fanboys and ignorant will be everywhere, if someone wants to discuss, replicate ... I will gladly bring you 1000 examples where what I am saying applies, sandbox-sand should also use the head and make this gesture to save a wave of haters.

Its management with the community (clients) is good in relation to relationship and communication but bad in terms of experience and management of the clients ...
    THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

I only observe a tremendous lack of humility and total lack of self-criticism on the part of the company, constantly blaming the supplier for external elements and / or unknown random errors, never recognizing their own lack, nor their own mistakes, always blaming external ones.

The post was edited 3 times, last by marg93 ().

• BrowserX wrote:

THIS IS NOT A HATE REPLY.

I know that you are under constant DDos attacks and having server issues since 2016. You might want to change ISP or take some real course of action here. I don't care for a few days for this to go through, but just in my group, 5 players had left already out of 13 we are, they are not playing anymore, and twho's left of us just connect to check and see that every 30-40 minutes server gets laggy and disconnect since there's no intention of losing gear.

Meanwhile, there are people that are not affected by this, that have no huge lag spikes at all (just get to 100-110 ping) or never get disconnected. So leaving the servers up, you are only giving them benefits. While you are refusing to compensate, (which i agree), you are giving those players the ability to keep playing, keep farming, keep conquering, keep killing mages, keep killing players that got disconnected, diving into dungeons, etc.

You should bring down servers until you have succesfully solved this issue, because you are getting a lot of hate. And Elite players opinion who have played for over years, will probably give shit about this and their opinion is "let them leave", but for you devs, that you made it to steam, you made it to f2p, i don't think that you want players to stop playing the game at all.

Give some love to the community, give real replies, give more information, updates, stop going live on twitch like if nothing is going on, there's a real problem here that you need to solve.
    +1

Like he said the logic thing to do here is take down the server for emergency maintenance until the issue is eradicated. Why are you still leaving the server on while the issue is going on, it makes no sense. Nobody will blame you if you bring down the server to fix the problem. You guys had a great momentum with the free to play launch, don't fuk it up by not handling this right. Rumors is a lot of people are already leaving the game or are thinking about it. Nobody want to lose millions of silvers for nothing.
  • Captainrussia wrote:

MasterZedX wrote:

There are so many addicted people defending this poorly managed situation it's hilarious...I predicted all this in 2017 though, *eats popcorn*
    you predicted that the game will get DDOS'ed in 2019 while you were in 2017? Really?
    Yo you are fucking fanboy lmao stop quoting every post i make, i swear you just wait for me to post to say something.

I predicted the continuation of poorly managed issues will become a bad habit that'll worsen as its happening time and time again, and could/would be the cause of it's untimely demise.

ANYMORE QUESTIONS KIDDO?

Edit: and yes they've been getting ddosed since 2016 by the same goldsellers lmao
    IGN: MZX
    Twitch.TV/MasterZedX
    Creator of Godspear builds
  • MasterZedX wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

MasterZedX wrote:

There are so many addicted people defending this poorly managed situation it's hilarious...I predicted all this in 2017 though, *eats popcorn*
    you predicted that the game will get DDOS'ed in 2019 while you were in 2017? Really?
    Yo you are fucking fanboy lmao stop quoting every post i make, i swear you just wait for me to post to say something.
    I predicted the continuation of poorly managed issues will become a bad habit that'll worsen as its happening time and time again, and could/would be the cause of it's untimely demise.

ANYMORE QUESTIONS KIDDO?

Edit: and yes they've been getting ddosed since 2016 by the same goldsellers lmao
    Haters gonna hate, lolz.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ArthurV ().

• ArthurV wrote:

MasterZedX wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

MasterZedX wrote:

Yo you are fucking fanboy lmao stop quoting every post i make, i swear you just wait for me to post to say something.I predicted the continuation of poorly managed issues will become a bad habit that'll worsen as its happening time and time again, and could/would be the cause of it's untimely demise.

ANYMORE QUESTIONS KIDDO?

Haters gonna hate, lolz.
    And ain'ters gonna ain't
  • been online gaming for a long time and crap happens... but there comes a point where some compensation is in order... if folks are paying good money for a "premium" service and you can not provide that "premium" experience over an extended period I feel some sort of compensation is in order.. nothing crazy.. extend premium accounts by three days or some such thing...

I totally understand that online some times things happen and I can certainly forgive the "occasional" disconnect.. but these last days the game is impossible to play and enjoy in its current state... and some sort of compensation should be offered..