cheat capturating lands from new continent

• cheat capturating lands from new continent

Hy , albion developments , i want to write this ticket because i want to report an non ferplay /cheat comportament from guild "Invictus" and his aliance (a flag with black fundal with an grey snake head ) , is not ferplay to let that aliance to capturate lands from new continent , if development dont allow old guilds/aliance like blue army for ex ,to make zvz with new guilds and aliance . That aliance and guild "Invictus" has 81 teritory , they have a loot of lands from black zone and development dont observe they cheat on 18 may , is not ferplay for new guilds and aliance that kind of comportament , is not offer chance for new players to dezvolte and make experience in albion if they start to conquer lands from new guilds , is not a balanced choice in this game , i told you that cuz im from an romanian guild named Northem Dwarfs , we had 3 territory belong our guild : hardstone quarrier , and vixen quarrier (castle and farm ) and our aliance half of graven hill , and invictus guild has talerim hill near from hardstone quarrier in right and today they attack us and took hardstone , they lunch an attack with one player from an guild with 1 member and 4 players with a lot of fame and experience from old guilds with T8 +2 , and we lose ,logic , now i think , they will try to attack vixen or graven hill and wipe us from black zone . Please make this game more balanced and penality that guild and his aliance for cheat , and offer more chance to new players and guilds to make experience and grow up , make this game more ferplay , if you want to have more players who play this game , i like so much this game , is differit than others games because this game have new mechanics not like others game with old mechanics . If you dont do nothing this game will lose a lot of players in future . Thanks for leasen me , i hope you make something with that cheat , have a nice day .
    • It’s not cheating by any stretch of the imagination. The game is fully working as intended as far as game mechanics are concerned. Those guilds have every right to attack and take your territories.

That is not however to say that it’s good for the game and SBI have a tough task on their hands to balance this out.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

It’s not cheating by any stretch of the imagination. The game is fully working as intended as far as game mechanics are concerned. Those guilds have every right to attack and take your territories.

That is not however to say that it’s good for the game and SBI have a tough task on their hands to balance this out.
      I agree and I agree.

Yet the really difficult task is finding suitable answers to the latter question / task which are not easily circumvented:
      * make a cap for an alliance on the amount of territories they can own --> they will distribute it evenly thorough the alliance, and the same players might still fight for their allies over the same territories
      * make a cap for alliances --> the formal alliances will stay smaller. But there will be informal alliances and agreements of who attacks where.

(Can you fight for territory take-over when you are not in the guild or ally who wants to take or defend that territory?)

One suggestion I may have is to limit certain territories (which for instance then also don't provide T8 ress) to certain player experience / gear levels, so that newer players and guilds might have a chance to compete there.

But maybe it's also just a transient problem which only now exists and which will vanish once the newly founded guilds also gain members of higher experience so that these guilds will also have fighters of equal experience and equally-geared.
    • Good for you guys taking a crack at black zone territory control on reset day. Retaining territory ownership is a rather high achievement in this game. It's not meant to be fair or equal. Keep faming, practice 5v5, build up your guild wealth, and don't be discouraged from trying again in the future.

I took a look at the gvg result and associated kills. Their team was mostly around 1200 average ip and your team was mostly around 1000. With those numbers, I'd say they were in appropriate tiered gear while you guys were undergeared. I recognized 3 names from their team as being from the old stagnant a team. So, I would say it was way overkill on their part to send very seasoned gvgers after you. That alliance has plenty of mid level players they could have sent instead. Would have been a good practice opportunity for them and a better learning experience for you.