Game disconnected all the time reward your players.

• Oh, stop being like vultures circling a carcass looking for free scraps. At best, you deserve a few hours of premium. If it happens to take days to fix the issue then only if you are a paid premium member could you complain about compensation. If you are standard or trial premium then you deserve nothing. It's amazing how many people suddenly lost all their fortunes due to server issues. Give me a break.
    • Akanaro wrote:

Oh, stop being like vultures circling a carcass looking for free scraps. At best, you deserve a few hours of premium. If it happens to take days to fix the issue then only if you are a paid premium member could you complain about compensation. If you are standard or trial premium then you deserve nothing. It's amazing how many people suddenly lost all their fortunes due to server issues. Give me a break.
      I just do not think it's fair to get hurt by a server lag, a lot of people died and had a lot of damage from 2kk up, so think a little before saying something without thinking.