Albion Online Top 10 Moments -- Weekly Topic: Misplays | Tazzik | Submissions Needed!

• Albion Online Top 10 Moments -- Weekly Topic: Misplays | Tazzik | Submissions Needed!

Hey, I'm starting a new weekly series for Albion, Top 10 Moments.

Every week there'll be a new topic (for this first week, it is "Outplays") and the Top 5 out of 10 clips will win Gold, from 2,000-250 outlined in the form.

I got the idea from a long time ago as a kid watching Chris Archie's Top 10 videos for Runescape, and I want to do something similar for Albion now that the game is popping again.

If you have any clips, please send them on the google form and you might just win gold for having your clip shown in the video!
      forms.gle/oLATg8crmYjaswY56

There is also a section on my discord where I'll post updates and the form/weekly topic, you can also ask me any questions there:
      discord.gg/7ag4JrG

The Weekly Topic in the Title of the thread will also be updated to reflect the new upcoming week's topic. Below you can find the videos, starting with week one.

i stream and post videos on the internet
      twitch.tv/Tazzik
      youtube.com/SeanTazzik

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tazzik ().

• Tazzik wrote:

Every week there'll be a new topic (for this first week, it is "Outplays") and the Top 5 out of 10 clips will win Gold, from 2,000-250 outlined in the form.

I got the idea from a long time ago as a kid watching Chris Archie's Top 10 videos for Runescape, and I want to do something similar for Albion now that the game is popping again.

If you have any clips, please send them on the google form and you might just win gold for having your clip shown in the video!

There is also a section on my discord where I'll post updates and the form/weekly topic, you can also ask me any questions there:
      discord.gg/7ag4JrG
      Looks goods..
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • Finalhecate wrote:

Tazzik wrote:

discord.gg/7ag4JrG
      Looks goods..
      thanks mate, i also updated the form to include player name and some other info in the description
      twitch.tv/Tazzik
      youtube.com/SeanTazzik
    • Tazzik wrote:

discord.gg/7ag4JrG
      Ur the reason I started with Curse <3
    • Tazzik wrote:

discord.gg/7ag4JrG
      Wabba dabba! Looking forward to this!
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

Tazzik wrote:

discord.gg/7ag4JrG
      Ur the reason I started with Curse <3
      bless
      twitch.tv/Tazzik
      youtube.com/SeanTazzik