Help! bought a subscription for the wrong character!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help! bought a subscription for the wrong character!

New

I bought a premium status for the wrong character by accident :( then I cheched my subscription and pressed the cancel subscription hoping to get money back or other options. But aparently that's not the case!

I got the key on my transaction history I guess, but when I press the redeem button it reads "By reedeming this key your cancelation rights will prematurely exprire and a refund will not be possible"

What does that mean? that I'll get the premium status on the right character or not?

Thanks!
    • New

To my knowledge, I don't think there's anything they can do to help you (or no tools are made for them to switch premium on characters). But on the bright side (and trust me i know you don't want to hear this) You'll at least have some

Learning Points saving up for whenever you plan to use the character. I'd try looking into giving the character an island and building farms and or houses for laborers so that it doesn't go to waste.

Sorry this happened to you man.
    • New

Gabrieldltc wrote:

I bought a premium status for the wrong character by accident :( then I cheched my subscription and pressed the cancel subscription hoping to get money back or other options. But aparently that's not the case!

I got the key on my transaction history I guess, but when I press the redeem button it reads "By reedeming this key your cancelation rights will prematurely exprire and a refund will not be possible"

What does that mean? that I'll get the premium status on the right character or not?

Thanks!
      Hi,try contact support via ticket and you will see if help you,here on forum no one can help you with this..