Too many 4.0/4.1 farmers in red 5v5 HG's

• Stop trying to destroy other peoples content because you don't like what they are doing.

Seriously, they implemented RDs and you are going to use "Too much fame!" as a reason to restrict HG play.

Just kill them and move on. Those guys are great for you. You clear HGs a lot faster with them around.

Unless of course you can't manage to kill 5 potatos in Tier 4 gear and you are just mad about that.
      Demon Lord - UwU
      CANCEL PIDDLE
    • Imagine limiting content behind gear walls.
      If you have an issue fighting against 5 people in Rat4 or even 4.1 then just dont do hellgates. If you are only doing hellgates for the fame/loot in high gear then you will be happy to hopefully not die to a group of t4. If you are looking for a fair and balanced fight against 5 people on the exact same IP, while both teams write a formal letter first on where and how to attack each other while getting exactly the same value back if you win as if you would lose, you should try scrims with offering payment for the winner instead of doing hellgates...

What i smell here is people getting mad losing or even just having a single guy on your team die to a Rat4 team.
      Proud owner of the T8 Offhand book Rosalia's Diary. Feel free to pm me once you have your own item named in Albion.
    • Piddle wrote:

Stop trying to destroy other peoples content because you don't like what they are doing.

Seriously, they implemented RDs and you are going to use "Too much fame!" as a reason to restrict HG play.

Just kill them and move on. Those guys are great for you. You clear HGs a lot faster with them around.

Unless of course you can't manage to kill 5 potatos in Tier 4 gear and you are just mad about that.
      you're not a hellgater and it shows. Yesterday in about 15 runs i got 2 real teams. Real hellgaters dont hellgate for loot/fame, only for good fights.

if i get 1 good fight every 10 gates, its barely worth it.
    • We don't say nonsense. These low tier groups are creating a negative gaming experience for veterans. It is not possible for totally new players to have access to a content end-game like this for the cost of 30k of equipment. Developers need to get in on the hellgates. This is profoundly unfair to old players. Already the random dungeon tier 4-5 are terribly good compared to the fame that we old players could get at their level of play. When I go to the gate and find a group of new players in tier 4.0-4.1 there is no facts, they are massacred and I and many others feel no sense of satisfaction. Be respectful of veterans and deny new low-tier players access to this content.
    • Rosalia wrote:

Imagine limiting content behind gear walls.
      If you have an issue fighting against 5 people in Rat4 or even 4.1 then just dont do hellgates. If you are only doing hellgates for the fame/loot in high gear then you will be happy to hopefully not die to a group of t4. If you are looking for a fair and balanced fight against 5 people on the exact same IP, while both teams write a formal letter first on where and how to attack each other while getting exactly the same value back if you win as if you would lose, you should try scrims with offering payment for the winner instead of doing hellgates...

What i smell here is people getting mad losing or even just having a single guy on your team die to a Rat4 team.
      yellow zone hellgates are DESIGNED for 4.0 teams to fight in. Make them use the yhg.

the main problem here isnt what you posted about. the problem is that these teams in flat 4 dont even fight, all they do is run with wanderlust on boots. Now you can give me that bullshit talk about sandbox, But hellgates were made to provoque 5v5 fights, not marathons.
    • iced0ut wrote:

you're not a hellgater and it shows. Yesterday in about 15 runs i got 2 real teams. Real hellgaters dont hellgate for loot/fame, only for good fights.
      So what you are saying is that "REAL" Hellgaters are just gatekeepers for hell gates, that feel like they are the deciders of how people should play in the sandbox.

Gotcha.

Glad I am not a "Real" hellgater then. You sound like spoiled brats.

PS: I knew the "Only looking for good fights" meme would show up eventually.
      Demon Lord - UwU
      CANCEL PIDDLE
    • Piddle wrote:

iced0ut wrote:

So what you are saying is that "REAL" Hellgaters are just gatekeepers for hell gates, that feel like they are the deciders of how people should play in the sandbox.
      Gotcha.

Glad I am not a "Real" hellgater then. You sound like spoiled brats.

PS: I knew the "Only looking for good fights" meme would show up eventually.
      real hellgaters are people who join the hellgate to fight , not run.

if the team is 4.1 overcharge with faction capes and actually fights, thats fine with me.

the problem is all the shitters that run away.
    • Rosalia, how can you say ballshits everytime you open your mouth? is that some kind of talent? You are the best keyboard's lion i ever saw. Show yourself in contents, instead of just stay on forums and twitch shittalking about people and supposing they are bad, WHEN NOONE KNOWS YOU. Do you really think that a group of veterans can lose against tier 4 pokemons? We dont have satisfaction fighting them, we are there to fight. Please start to play the game, then i might allow you to spam shit
    • Albatron wrote:

Rosalia, how can you say ballshits everytime you open your mouth? is that some kind of talent? You are the best keyboard's lion i ever saw. Show yourself in contents, instead of just stay on forums and twitch shittalking about people and supposing they are bad, WHEN NOONE KNOWS YOU. Do you really think that a group of veterans can lose against tier 4 pokemons? We dont have satisfaction fighting them, we are there to fight. Please start to play the game, then i might allow you to spam shit
      I know who Rosalia is because someone made a bunch of copies of their Diary and spread them all over the game.

Which is really rather rude when you think about it.

A group of veterans would probably bring the extra handful of items needed to corral the potatoes and kill them efficiently.
      Demon Lord - UwU
      CANCEL PIDDLE
    • You can't ask people to wear 8.1 gear, that's flat out retarded. Will make HG even more exclusive then GvG and HG will go back to where it was a couple weeks ago, aka content no one does.

Instead of forcing people to wear certain value in gear when entering they could do this.

1. Add a lock system that would penalise a team that refuse to fight or that is totally out match (aka lock them out of HG for 1hr for example).

2. Entry free for entering an HG. (Don't like this but prefer over having some silly gear requirements). Some can be a silver sink, most part could be added as loot .

3. Penalise people that don't hit soft cap for HG. Player running in 700 IP (in a 1000 IP cap hg) would lose 60% of fame / loot for example.

4. Have people with same kind of gear be match against people with same gear and have the content adjusted to their gear. For exemple, if a group of flat 4 enter HG, they will be match versus another flat 4 team and will fight for tier 4 fame / treasure. Not sure if HG have the player pool for that.
    • 1. This could actually work, when the boss/chest in the middle is killed, any player that is in the hellgate and didnt participate in the killing blow (50% dmg dealt) will get a debuff disabling hellgates for X hours.

2. Entry fee doesnt really do it except lower popularity of hellgates in general for new players overall.

3. IP caps dont really work in my opinion yet since capes are still part of your overall IP, but dont actually provide anything during an encounter (non faction capes obv.) So if you dont bring a cape you will always be at a very low IP, but it doesnt represent your actual fighting power during that 1 death scenario. Same with boosing item power by using Capes for their low cost but impact on average item power. If the average IP gets a rework i could agree on the fame/loot debuff if you run as a rat. Also Average IP has issues with people that use the overcharge in a hellgate if its calculated before you enter.

4. wont work most likely, if it works will result in people excluding themselves from content.

5. i really dont mind people going in there undergeared, as long as they fight. What i dislike is people that dont fight even tho the odds are purely against them. If you enter a hellgate you should at least try to fight till the death instead of running away. A real rat squad runs into a 6.1+ team taking the one with the most expensive item down with them!
      Proud owner of the T8 Offhand book Rosalia's Diary. Feel free to pm me once you have your own item named in Albion.
    • Transfering most of the fame to the middle boss might make teams keep avoiding fights and trying to get to middle before other team.
      Every fight could be a clown fiesta because teams will not wait for the other team to start and finish middle boss (because it holds all the fame reward), every hellgate might become into getting to middle asap -> fighting -> then keep fighting with the boss alive throwing lava and damaging you if you try to kite away.
      Don’t get me wrong, I have fun when this happens sometimes but real fights without boss interaction are what people look for in a hellgate.
      I can also be wrong about this, I personally wouldn’t run from a team to get to middle first, I’d fight as soon as I see them.

EDIT:
      Just making sure in case if SBI dont realized yet: yes hellgates are aids right now, I get 1 real 6.1 team willing to fight for every 8 teams in t4 running away with soldier boots and farming bosses

The post was edited 1 time, last by EricWer ().

• bashtime wrote:

MrChuffington wrote:

8.1 Cleric robes are only 400k. That's super affordable for people that wins every gate they enter, mage robes 8.1 are 330k which is dirt cheap also.... It's about the same price for MOST 8.1 items excluding weapons if you compare it to before F2P or even back when HellGates were un-capped.
      i mean yea for us veterans is 400k nothing but for the new players you know a lot of new players are in the Hellgates now and most of them are not rich like we are
      Hence why there are Yellow HellGates for the new players....
    • you cannot restrict what tier gear the teams would like to go in with.
      if i m in a 6.1 party i would be a moron to fight against a 8.1 party. i d like to have a possibility of escaping chance.

for 4.0/1 people the 2 minute out of hellgate timer might be increased to 4 or 5 minutes. this will possibly decrease some but not all of t/he fame stealers.

8.1 is cheap? da fuck? they dont even spawn enough for the whole population.

and if you wanna kill all the escaping enemies, get wanderlust or some other mobility like they do, jackal.

The post was edited 1 time, last by solventh ().

• As a new player i see so much crybaby in this post.. i go 4.1 overcharged and fight every single one of the hgs I have won a ton of u "pro" 6.1, i have lost so much more fights that i won, but as a new player i can't risk a 6.1 or a 7 to learn how to fucking 5v5 wile i get some FAME u guys have it easy u all 400/400, so for u is easy to say go scrims or bla bla bla ! sure...

U know if u keep punching newbies with bullshit they will leave the game ? if u rather see a empty game it's fine by me.

IF U RLY JUST WANNA FIGHT GET A FUCKING 4.1 SET A GO TO YELOW HELLGATES. (no one run in those)
    • SoulDaReaper wrote:

As a new player i see so much crybaby in this post.. i go 4.1 overcharged and fight every single one of the hgs I have won a ton of u "pro" 6.1, i have lost so much more fights that i won, but as a new player i can't risk a 6.1 or a 7 to learn how to fucking 5v5 wile i get some FAME u guys have it easy u all 400/400, so for u is easy to say go scrims or bla bla bla ! sure...

U know if u keep punching newbies with bullshit they will leave the game ? if u rather see a empty game it's fine by me.

IF U RLY JUST WANNA FIGHT GET A FUCKING 4.1 SET A GO TO YELOW HELLGATES. (no one run in those)
      Fixing this problem would make more teams run yellow hellgates, noone is saying that people with 4.1 shouldn't do hellgates at all but as you said, 4.1 people have to do red hgs because noone runs yellows, so you even agree with me that there is a problem. red hg = 6.1, yellow hg = 4.1 thats how it should be
    • cant run yellow hellgates when your reputation is ass, gotta run black gates, dont wanna run 6.1 because t4 is the exact same shit just bit lower stats (and some weapons lack some skills yadayada) but you still can fight for gains.

When everyone is forced to run 6.1 min, then the top guilds will bring 8.1 and complain about the 6.1 rats not wanting to fight against them.

Just limit all hellgates to a max of 500 IP so everyone has the exact same chances and fair fights will always happen so 6.1 "real" hellgates dont have to cry about the 8/10 teams that are having fun playing the game.

Maybe then they will understand that the 6.1 "real" hellgaters are the minority and maybe they didnt understand the system while the 8 t4 teams they run into are having a blast enjoying the game just dodging the 6.1 teams.