Invasion Day | Guild Home Territories clarification

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Invasion Day | Guild Home Territories clarification




      Hey everyone,

      We have seen some conflicting information regarding when Guild Home Territories in Glouvia and Siluria will become claimable. Admittedly, we have distributed wrong information on the forum as well ourselves, for which we deeply apologize. The purpose of this announcement is to correct those mistakes and give you clear information on how and when to claim the newly added Guild Home Territories.

      Guild Home Territories will become claimable during their corresponding EU and NA reset times - regardless of the prime-time of their zone. Meaning:
      • Territories within zones with prime-time starting at 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00, 20:00 and 21:00 UTC will become claimable at 18:00 UTC on Saturday, May 18th 2019
      • Territories within zones with prime-time starting at 22:00, 23:00, 00:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 and 5:00 UTC will become claimable at 01:00 UTC on Sunday, May 19th 2019


      In case you are still not certain when a Guild Home territory becomes claimable, please see the table below:

      Guild Home Territory claim times

      Guild Home TerritoryTime when it becomes claimableRegion
      Withergrass Well ThorpeMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCGlouvia
      Drygrass Well HirstMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCGlouvia
      Mudpool Earth TarnMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCGlouvia
      Birchwood StrathMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCGlouvia
      Frith Knoll PoundMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCGlouvia
      Grasstop Knoll TorMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCGlouvia
      Watersnake Mound DouneMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCGlouvia
      Mudshore Mound PoundMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCGlouvia
      Dankhag FirthMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCGlouvia
      Brookrun Pound BeckMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCGlouvia
      Bredlow Knoll GrangeMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCGlouvia
      Briar Mound SpinneyMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCGlouvia
      Shambling Mound HirstMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCGlouvia
      Dun Fearg GrangeMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCGlouvia
      Domhainn Gorge BeckMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCGlouvia
      Mor Gorge BergMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCGlouvia
      Fliuch Gorge BeckMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCGlouvia
      Dun Dorn SpinneyMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCGlouvia
      Slowtree Well SteadMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCGlouvia
      Sanddraft Wel MereMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCGlouvia
      Smoothfloor Well ScarpMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCGlouvia
      Doe Grove HirstMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCGlouvia
      Greentwig Grove SpinneyMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCGlouvia
      Horn Grove PoundMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCGlouvia
      Tailbone Cleft ShawMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCSiluria
      Heartshimmer Meadow CragMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCSiluria
      Dustwind Cleft FirthMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCSiluria
      Goffers Quarry SpinneyMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCSiluria
      Vixen Quarry GrangeMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCSiluria
      Eugen's Tor ScarpMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCSiluria
      Wispwhisper Fen StrathMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCSiluria
      Shallow Fen FossMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCSiluria
      Pen Gaoth FirthMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCSiluria
      Pen Clach GrangeMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCSiluria
      Willowdell CottMay 18th 2019, 18:00 UTCSiluria
      Elmcopse DownMay 19th 2019, 01:00 UTCSiluria




      In order for your character to claim the territory, you must meet certain requirements:
      • Your guild must have over 1,000,000 fame in total
      • You must have the "Claim Territory" permission in the guild
      • Have 3,000,000 silver in the guild bank


      We hope this eliminated the confusion and if you still have any questions, please let us know!
    • Funstealer wrote:

      so just how the map has them labeled alrdy. so a plot at like 12 utc is still gonna be 18 utc
      Indeed. The in-game "This territory can be claimed in: [countdown]" is correct.

      We have now also added a table in the original post of when the specific territories become claimable just in case there was still any confusion.
    • Let's see how it goes, we have 9k men alliance now. I think last reset before EGO hits 10k.

      I wonder how will be the terri distribution after your recent changes. I hope you will look into that and evaluate your changes,
      I really liked your concept and idea behind it, I hope you still aim to reach the goal and in case it's yet not reached you won't stop doing more to reach it ;)
    • Personally I would have made the whole new continent yellow zone IP capped in open world and GvGs and applied low energy payouts. If you really want a place for newer players to start out, give them an even playing field and disincentivize established players from wanting to just grab it all up as well.

      As it currently is established powers just see it as free real estate.
    • Desriel wrote:

      Personally I would have made the whole new continent yellow zone IP capped in open world and GvGs and applied low energy payouts. If you really want a place for newer players to start out, give them an even playing field and disincentivize established players from wanting to just grab it all up as well.

      As it currently is established powers just see it as free real estate.
      Or just expand the royals more with bigger clusters and more territories per cluster.

      Also increase the size and clusters of the outlands a bit too.

      I fully expect all the city plots to be gone within seconds of the reset occurring.
    • I304R wrote:

      hurr durr me albion team me make new continent and not make it important for current season so new players try gvg. ohh wait what is this mega alliance slave owner guilds controll all new territories never imagined that would happen. :)
      Well the game definitely needed more space with how much it's grown. And you could look at it like a training ground for guilds that want to get money to compete later. Either way, I'm happy I didn't have to deal with EGO and ARCH on top of fighting SQUAD outnumbered almost 2:1.
    • So was the plan to release new territories and have the massive non capped Alliances just shred through all the new guilds / players? The F2P was BY FAR the best thing SBI has done to create more talk and players playing the game. But the release of the new territories just concentrated power even more. There needs to be some type of controls in place before all the newer players leave. I don't know what the answer to it is but there surely needs to be something. Cap on Guilds in Alliances is probably the one thing that might fix a bit of it. But in the current state I give it 2-3 months before the new players are tried of dying, buying more gear to just die, if that's with IRL money or whatever it will become to much then all the returning players leave because they all left. Hopefully there's something that can be done before its to late.
    • Sirk wrote:

      So was the plan to release new territories and have the massive non capped Alliances just shred through all the new guilds / players? The F2P was BY FAR the best thing SBI has done to create more talk and players playing the game. But the release of the new territories just concentrated power even more. There needs to be some type of controls in place before all the newer players leave. I don't know what the answer to it is but there surely needs to be something. Cap on Guilds in Alliances is probably the one thing that might fix a bit of it. But in the current state I give it 2-3 months before the new players are tried of dying, buying more gear to just die, if that's with IRL money or whatever it will become to much then all the returning players leave because they all left. Hopefully there's something that can be done before its to late.

      Partially true. We'll see that later.
    • Perchta wrote:

      May I ask why there are exactly *two* times when all territories become claimable? Why is it not more or completely randomized over 24h so that it might suit more people / guilds depending on their time zones?
      This allows for more players to effectively participate in the invasion event. Imagine - if alternatively - the territories would be resetting throughout the day like you said. In theory, a single large guild/alliance could take over all territories as they could move from one territory to the other as they are resetting.

      Having only two reset times prevents this, and makes your guild/alliance have to spread out if your goal is to secure more territories for yourself.
    • Elsa wrote:

      Perchta wrote:

      May I ask why there are exactly *two* times when all territories become claimable? Why is it not more or completely randomized over 24h so that it might suit more people / guilds depending on their time zones?
      This allows for more players to effectively participate in the invasion event. Imagine - if alternatively - the territories would be resetting throughout the day like you said. In theory, a single large guild/alliance could take over all territories as they could move from one territory to the other as they are resetting.
      Having only two reset times prevents this, and makes your guild/alliance have to spread out if your goal is to secure more territories for yourself.
      I see the point of spreading-out large guilds or limiting players to only take part in one.

      Yet wouldn't a simple solution exist for that: allow players entering engagement in fight in one territory on that day only. If they already fought (or a group they were part of) - they cannot enter until all fights for all territories are resolved.


      Myrmi wrote:

      Alli and Guild member Limit pls

      at 9k, the times bring nothing
      Not sure how that really would solve much. There's a limit to guilds already. There's none to allies(?) - yet even when the system would not allow guilds to formally ally - they still would via non-written agreement.

      I might be totally wrong on this account as I'm missing experience there, how does it work? Do players have to be of the same guild or ally who fight for the control - or is it only important which guild the player belongs to who is actually taking over once the guardians are beaten?
      Join HeptDragon (and on Discord)