Improve Market UI (keyboard Actions and more)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Improve Market UI (keyboard Actions and more)

Hello,
      I think we need to change some things about Market UI behavior in order to get a better experience with it.
      I will focus more on givig the keyboard more funcionality so i don't need to use the mouse a lot (is true that yeah you can just move the mouse but when doing a lot buys or sellings is too slow)

1. Let me use Enter Key to finish the buy/selling/order
      If I am on the finish modal buying/selling/ordering I want to just press Enter and not press the button "buy/sell/create".

2.. Max out quantity by default for both quick sell and sell orders or atleast give me an option to choose.
      When you use the market for trading or things like that you usually need to buy all the stack, so an option that let me put by default the Max Quantity can be really interesting.

3. By default put the focus on the quantity box when buying/selling/ordering
      I think you can make a user preference on this like the point 2, when I want to do something about buying/selling/ordering I want to be able to change the quantity without having to move the mouse to it

4. Let me change the page using the arrow keys
      5. Let me put the number of the page in want going to, not only going page by page
      6. A optional view where images don't display and i can see more rows without scroll
      Sometimes i just want to see a lot of stacks of products because i'm buying X that cost less than Y price so with that i can have a more "usables" pages.

7. Display how many rows are in each page
      Maybe change the number of rows for page can be good but atleast as first just put something informative about how many rows are in the page, this is not something crucial but is not bad nowing how many stacks are you seeing or are in this page

PD: Sorry for my bad english i'm not really good D: and i wrote this a bit fast
    • tearhunter wrote:

2.. Max out quantity by default for both quick sell and sell orders or atleast give me an option to choose.
      When you use the market for trading or things like that you usually need to buy all the stack, so an option that let me put by default the Max Quantity can be really interesting.
      This option already exists. Go to Settings -> Interface and check "When buying items, select full stack by default".