Hey! Kai is here!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey! Kai is here!

New

So heard of the game this week via YouTube and giving it a try! So far it’s pretty great!

I still have a few question regarding certain stuff like how is the community overall? Like is it active and are there a close knit community where you’ll be able to recognize most players even if they aren’t in your guild or alliance?

Does the game have one of those massive jungle events or community based events?
      To me the community of the game always make the game!

Second, damn what weapon y’all think is best for pvp? Especially solo or ganking. And what’s best for group pvp?
    • New

Welcome to the forums @Kailumieres! Good to know you're checking out the game!

Kailumieres wrote:

I still have a few question regarding certain stuff like how is the community overall? Like is it active and are there a close knit community where you’ll be able to recognize most players even if they aren’t in your guild or alliance?
      The community is great and there are plenty of guilds that are closely knit. You'll also recognize names for sure either inside the game or in the forums. Having said that, due to the PVP nature of the game, there will also be enemies you will hate and people who will break your trust. This is all due to the sandbox nature of the game.

Kailumieres wrote:

Does the game have one of those massive jungle events or community based events? To me the community of the game always make the game!
      Albion Online has various events, yes. Territory Reset every season is something a lot of people look forward to.

Kailumieres wrote:

Second, damn what weapon y’all think is best for pvp? Especially solo or ganking. And what’s best for group pvp?
      Each weapon line is good for a particular activity. In case you're interested in GvG's, check out @'Lewpac''s Monthly Meta Snapshots in his channel. You can also check out which weapons are currently in the meta by looking at @'Cathair''s Albiononline2d website.

Best of luck out there! Feel free to ask more questions here or in the game's /help channel.