PvP Balance/ How this game End....?

• PvP Balance/ How this game End....?

Hello my in game name is Lycane....
      I buy Albion online on Beta,..

All players, playing PvP need only tier 4... Why ? Becose play 5/10 vs 1/2 gangs, ....and when you kill 2/3 mans t4 with t6/7/8 gear you win 10k fame and max. 20k silvers .....this is shity mechanic.... when pk kill me have 2/3m and 1,4m fame ..... you cant kill 5/10ppl in t4 with shiponed energy .. and pk dont need better gear ....

Please buff tiers... -10% damage on tier .... is good idea ...

T4 vs t5 -10%
      T4 vs t8 -40% "damage to t8"

All players not be angry .... if you buff tiers .....
      Not bad add more tiers t8 maximum for 4 years ?
      THANKS

"Sorry english is not my mother langue"
    • So you cannot beat 5-6 players because you have the best gear and this is a problem? And why not 20, or 100 players? Let slay new players like mobs in Diablo. Now there is some PvP balance and the gear is as important as the skills. What you ask for is to remove the balance. So the players who pay/play more to become unbeatable.

I agree there should be implemented reasons players to use the best gear. But the right way to do that is with goals bigger than the loot. As now it is obviously stupid to risk your best gear for looting some gear. So the game needs goals like castle/town sieges and large scale territory wars, where the players will PvP for their guilds and for goals bigger than the loot. Most of the players are not part and cannot participate in the system for structured PvP implemented now in the game.
    • Lycane wrote:

you dont understand me .....
      yes he does understand you but hes giving you a valid reason why what you suggest is not a good long term goal.

There needs to be incentive to wear your best gear. Right now if you go out solo ganking in your best gear you deserve to lose it.

Everyone else is running 4/5 gear to get their pvp fill, you should do the same. The higher gear should be reserved for guild and alliance content/ random dungeon groups etc.
    • Lycane wrote:

no... game economy now too low ......

I know all pks... you all buy t4 gear and lost zero .... if Moderators dont change this... or dont little rework, most new ppl again

Yes, royal zones are mostly done in T4.1 but thats actually good. Royal zones are supposed to be the noob zones.

I think you havent been in blackzone too much... almost everything done in the blackzone is in T6.

ZvZ is done in T6.1, ganking is done in T6(T4.2) small pvp is done in T6, gatherers run in T6 gathering gear.

So the economy is not too low. T6 is the most demanding gear.(4.2,5.1-5.2).

The game is pretty balanced. I think you probabily want to spend 20$ on a T8 gear so you can crush noobs. Thats not gonna happen in this game. You need skill, not money.
    • Holoin wrote:

ZvZ is done in T6.1, ganking is done in T6(T4.2) small pvp is done in T6, gatherers run in T6 gathering gear.
      ugh... is this info about 1 year too old?

AFAIK ZvZ is run in t8 flat (or equivalent, so 7.1 or 6.2), Ganking in 6.1 or 7.1, same goes for small PVP.... Gatherers been running T8 gear for the past 2 years (unless some new player starting up in YZ maybe?)

T6-T7 is the most used gear, yes that is true... but I do question the gear balance at the higher tiers, where 100/100 on T8 actually gives you like 70/100 equivalent on a T4 (i.e you get less IP on t8 gear with same specs)
    • owensssss wrote:

bringing back the old way of faming would make higher tier gear more necessary. Need to wear t6 gear to level up to T7, need T7 gear to level up to T8.

Would also solve t4 rat hg groups.
      OH GOD..... *CRIES* OLD ALBION ONLINE.... WERE YOU THOU... THE GOODNESS OF YOU PERFECTION WERE LEFT TO THE GROUND, TO ROTTEN... PLEASE someone make a server of the old albion online.. i miss you sooo much.....

warbow stun on E but the nerf it T_T
      perfection in the map areas..
      have to wear t6 to go t 7 and t 7 to go t 8

Now im left with old memories.. i keep going back and back and day dreaming..... if i had a time machine i would be the most stupid person in the world. instead of winning the lottery,or changing my life for the better i would just return to the old albion and play one more time ^,^

rip queensmarket, kings market
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Holoin wrote:

ugh... is this info about 1 year too old?
      AFAIK ZvZ is run in t8 flat (or equivalent, so 7.1 or 6.2), Ganking in 6.1 or 7.1, same goes for small PVP.... Gatherers been running T8 gear for the past 2 years (unless some new player starting up in YZ maybe?)

T6-T7 is the most used gear, yes that is true... but I do question the gear balance at the higher tiers, where 100/100 on T8 actually gives you like 70/100 equivalent on a T4 (i.e you get less IP on t8 gear with same specs)
      Im doing zvz everyday.In anglia and cumbria most players wear 6.1 for it, not flat 8. Only people I have seen in flat 8 or more in Cumbria are squad. Gankers rarely go above 6.1 in both continents. Gatherers extremely rarely wear T8. Most gatherers go out with T6 gathering gear. My guild ganks frequently and this is what we see and wear everyday. T8 is very rare in Anglia and Cumbria.

My post was answering the original thread.
      In your case, I understand what you mean, however, it is that what allows a T4.1 player to beat a flat T8 when their specs are similar.This game bases more on skill than on gear on individual fights.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Holoin ().

• Holoin wrote:

Im doing zvz everyday.In anglia and cumbria most players wear 6.1 for it, not flat 8. Only people I have seen in flat 8 or more in Cumbria are squad. Gankers rarely go above 6.1 in both continents. Gatherers extremely rarely wear T8. Most gatherers go out with T6 gathering gear. My guild ganks frequently and this is what we see everyday. T8 is very rare in Anglia and Cumbria.

My post was answering the original thread.
      In your case, I understand what you mean, however, it is that what allows a T4.1 player to beat a flat T8 when their specs are similar.This game bases more on skill than on gear on individual fights.
      yeah I should have probably mentioned that my experience comes from Mercia, where its mostly SQUAD vs OOPS (or used to be, I left Mercia about 1 month ago). And where everyone is a bit higher tier I suppose.
    • I thought better of it and my conclusion is as follows:

The way it is today, it's not worth it to take 100 in spec..

That's because, every 1 point in spec, you get 2 (i dont remember) item power .

However, going to 0 to 1 or 30 to 31, has a very small effort level when compared to going from 80 to 81.

Starting from 80, it takes too long to pick up 1 point.

Besides, everything from 80 to 100, is 20 points of item porwer that represents almost nothing of modification in dmg;

For me, the correct thing would be the power item points being exponential according to lvl. That is, as you are going to take more effort to get 2 point of spec, you gain more power.

The post was edited 2 times, last by CHUVAO ().