You want to play a little more alone?

• You want to play a little more alone?

HeyGuys!

Today I come here to argue a bit about the Random Dungeon system. the game is very tied to the formation of groups to do everything. u wouldn't think it's cool to have a option a little more ground to the missions? sometimes ur group-mate may not be online and u stay at the mercy of that person (which you feel more comfortable to do dungeons) than others.

Is this a dream?

Of course, most difficult dungeons requires a larger number of people, however, give us the option to play more solo in the game, maybe it would be cool to give more game option and not just merely the Guild.
    • For example, the achievements that u can, its merits is not exactly ur individual work, is simply a group of people who are with you and keeps the same goal.

What I really want to score here is the following: Options! Freedom! Different ways to get the same result. Guild is very important and I like a lot the structure of wars, however, let us conquer things alone.
    • Holoin wrote:

Can people plz stop posting these threads?

Can you guys plz learn how to use the search function?

It has been said many, many many times already, both by players and by devs, that solo random dungeons are in the work.
      exactly!!

Next steps for Albion
      With the free-to-play rush and the Midseason Patch behind us, we’re now focusing entirely on the development of the Percival update and the roadmap we announced with the release of the last major update. Work on the solo versions of the Randomized Dungeons is progressing nicely and we’ll also soon be ready to talk more about the various improvements to character customisation and vanity options we’re working on.
    • Detalhes

Holoin wrote:

It has been said many, many many times already, both by players and by devs, that solo random dungeons are in the work.

Well, come on!
      I'm Fire Mage T8 and couldn't do a Random Dungeon T4 on the black area with 1 Mob with 7k and 3 Mob's with 3k of life at the entrance. Tested countless builds, researched by forums, videos... and there's no content, just across the whole map abuser healer and headed straight to the Boss (Zzz).

Xaruna wrote:

Holoin wrote:

exactly!!

Next steps for Albion
      With the free-to-play rush and the Midseason Patch behind us, we’re now focusing entirely on the development of the Percival update and the roadmap we announced with the release of the last major update. Work on the solo versions of the Randomized Dungeons is progressing nicely and we’ll also soon be ready to talk more about the various improvements to character customisation and vanity options we’re working on.
      ZzzZzz
    • fezao wrote:

Detalhes

Holoin wrote:

Well, come on!
      I'm Fire Mage T8 and couldn't do a Random Dungeon T4 on the black area with 1 Mob with 7k and 3 Mob's with 3k of life at the entrance. Tested countless builds, researched by forums, videos... and there's no content, just across the whole map abuser healer and headed straight to the Boss (Zzz).
      ZzzZzz
      I just stated that solo content is already in the works.... Do you know how to read?

Also, this game is made mostly for group players. If you want a solo experience you can go and play a single player game.
    • Holoin wrote:

fezao wrote:

Detalhes

Holoin wrote:

Well, come on!I'm Fire Mage T8 and couldn't do a Random Dungeon T4 on the black area with 1 Mob with 7k and 3 Mob's with 3k of life at the entrance. Tested countless builds, researched by forums, videos... and there's no content, just across the whole map abuser healer and headed straight to the Boss (Zzz).
      ZzzZzz
      I just stated that solo content is already in the works.... Do you know how to read?
      Also, this game is made mostly for group players. If you want a solo experience you can go and play a single player game.
      This game was also paid. This game also had no 43548432189 people online with 7541843218 ally. This game changed, things change, my dear.
    • fezao wrote:

Holoin wrote:

fezao wrote:

Detalhes

Holoin wrote:

Well, come on!I'm Fire Mage T8 and couldn't do a Random Dungeon T4 on the black area with 1 Mob with 7k and 3 Mob's with 3k of life at the entrance. Tested countless builds, researched by forums, videos... and there's no content, just across the whole map abuser healer and headed straight to the Boss (Zzz).ZzzZzz
      I just stated that solo content is already in the works.... Do you know how to read?Also, this game is made mostly for group players. If you want a solo experience you can go and play a single player game.
      This game was also paid. This game also had no 43548432189 people online with 7541843218 ally. This game changed, things change, my dear.
      Things change, but the game is still focused for group play. That has not changed and never will. Apples will never be oranges. But you can change, join a guild. Stop being anti social. Done.
    • Holoin wrote:

fezao wrote:

Holoin wrote:

fezao wrote:

Detalhes

Holoin wrote:

Well, come on!I'm Fire Mage T8 and couldn't do a Random Dungeon T4 on the black area with 1 Mob with 7k and 3 Mob's with 3k of life at the entrance. Tested countless builds, researched by forums, videos... and there's no content, just across the whole map abuser healer and headed straight to the Boss (Zzz).ZzzZzz
      I just stated that solo content is already in the works.... Do you know how to read?Also, this game is made mostly for group players. If you want a solo experience you can go and play a single player game.
      Things change, but the game is still focused for group play. That has not changed and never will. Apples will never be oranges. But you can change, join a guild. Stop being anti social. Done.
      Collect, craft, market, economy, dungeons, ZvZ, GvG, ganks, but is more convenient for u to accept that there is only one thing. Group! RoFLmaOXD

And do u really think i'm not in a guild for u're talking about something i'm completely against? Obviously easier when you stabilizes into something you can't contribute and deliver your real result bcuz it is at the mercy of "numbers" to achieve something. If you like this method, keep sucking ur guild.

It is with these loopholes that other companies take advantage of the flaw.
      Have u taken a lot of time with a speech vague and without logical discernment.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Evas_Flarelight ().

• fezao wrote:

Holoin wrote:

fezao wrote:

Holoin wrote:

fezao wrote:

Detalhes

Holoin wrote:

Collect, craft, market, economy, dungeons, ZvZ, GvG, ganks, but is more convenient for u to accept that there is only one thing. Group! RoFLmaOXD
      And do u really think i'm not in a guild for u're talking about something i'm completely against? Obviously easier when you stabilizes into something you can't contribute and deliver your real result bcuz it is at the mercy of "numbers" to achieve something. If you like this method, keep sucking ur guild.

It is with these loopholes that other companies take advantage of the flaw.
      Have u taken a lot of time with a speech vague and without logical discernment.
      I have absolutely little idea of what you are talking about.you dont make much sense. Not that it matter, the fact is that this is a group focused game and if you want a complete solo experience you should simply play a single player game.

2 different things. And I already said that devs will add solo random dungeons, I dont know if you can understand that.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight ().