Constant Crashing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Constant Crashing

I’ve been testing Albion on iOS for a while and I’ve submitted MANY crash reports through TestFlight, and I’ve heard nothing from devs or anyone. I’ve also seen the issue in this forum many times. THe client CONSTANTLY CRASHES to the home screen. There is no lag or performance issues, and it doesn’t happen because of a certain trigger (I’ve tried recreating the problem with no success). The game simply closes out and I’m looking at my iPad’s home screen. Any acknowledgement from the devs would be greatly appreciated. Just a little something saying they are aware of the problem or something. Anything
    • New

First of all "Usually does not..." Doesnt exactly inspire confidence.
      Secondly, if SBI is aware of these problems from "older" generation iPads, are they working towards a fix? What does SBI consider and "older" generation?
      Finally, How and where do I submit the ignored bug report? To the forums or to testflight?

iPad (6th generation)
      Year: 2018
      Capacity: 32GB, 128GB
      Model number (on the back cover):
      A1893 on the iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi
      A1954 on the iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
      White or black front bezel
      9.7-inch Retina display
      Gold, silver, or space gray aluminum housing
      Lightning connector
      The nano-SIM tray is on the right side on iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
      8 MP camera and FaceTime HD camera*
      Touch ID

Apple Pencil support