Uncraftable items flagged as craftable on destiny board.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Uncraftable items flagged as craftable on destiny board.

Description:
      There are certain items that are flagged as craftable on the destiny board, but in reality they aren't. Some of them even list what resources would be used, but in reality they can't be crafted.Upon research, I've found information that teh stag was once supposed to be added in-game, and that it was also a reward for an event. However, the destiny board doesn't reflect their CURRENT state, which is a huge missinformation to players. Additionally, several challenge reward mounts are listed next to actually "craftable" mounts. (Tier VI: Frost Ram, Tier VII: Snow Husky, Pest Lizard and Saddled Terrorbird)

How to reproduce the issue:
      Select the "Ghostwolf" and "Master's Giant Stag" under level 30 "Mount Breeder" on destiny board. Ghostwolf: flagged as craftable. "Master's Giant Stag" flagged as craftable, and list: 1 Master's Tame Giant Stag and 20 Hardened Leather as resource. Challenge reward mounts listed as craftable. Tier VI: Frost Ram, Tier VII: Snow Husky, Pest Lizard and Saddled Terrorbird.

Expected outcome:
      Remove craftable green flag from both "Ghostwolf" and "Master's Giant Stag", erase "Master's Giant Stag" list of required items to be crafted, and remove any mount not related to "Animal Breeder" from the "Animal Breeder" table. (Useable mounts should only be lsited on the Adventurer line of destiny board.)

Side note:I've lost a considerable sum of my money to what would've been an investment, if the information on Giant Stag crafting requirements were true. On a merchant's gameplay point of view, this bug is as abominable as using a T8.3 map, and finding it empty inside.
      Images
      • Mount bug report albion.png

892.09 kB, 983×810, viewed 32 times