Various suggestions regaring the Market, Island, Crystal gvg, IPs and others

• Various suggestions regaring the Market, Island, Crystal gvg, IPs and others

I took note of several suggestions for improvements on the game while playing it. Here is my compendium. Hopefully SBI devs could have look. I my self am a game developer, so I'll try to be as direct and clear as possible.

Market

The market of the game is one of its core mechanics. As such this suggestions aim on getting a better, faster and fluider UI/UX on it.

1) The market screen should be bigger using all or almost all the game screen, so that it has more usable area and show more info. Having it as a popup, using roughly half of the available area doesn't provide any benefit.

2) There should be an option to place orders with +1/-1 silver than the highest/lowest bid, so that you don't need to keep editing the silver value every time. This is useful when trying to sell a bunch on itens, and of course, this option need to be saved/remembered between placing orders.

3) Save the last bid type option. I don't need to select buy order or sell order every time I make a new order. Its a much better UX to save the last selected option, as this tend to be the case.

4) Please don't reset the item list position (going back to top) after a sell or sell order. If the first 10 itens on my list aren't for selling, but the others are, I need to keep rolling down after every sell because it keeps reseting to the top.

5) Pressing enter should confirm my current bid. If any screen to confirm again appears, pressing enter again should also confirm it. Esc should back/cancel the confirmation popup or go back one level. If editing the price, enter should confirm it, and the proceed as same.

6) Please make a buy order range, with min and max cap: Make a UI/UX so that I can define a buy order for an item to be 7.0 or a 6.1, or a 5.2, but not 4.3 (for example). Or maybe a 7.1 or less (6.2, 5.3) but not an 8.0, for cases one don't have the mastery yet. So let me be able to place a bid for any of those, but limiting the highest tier and the lowest ( lowest are needed for weapons, as low tier doesn't have some skills). It is as if I have made a bid for the 3 itens, but after one of them are bought my bid are gone for the others. And would be awesome if it could be done to buy also, but as a filtering that sort 5.1 and 6.2 (example) by price, so that I don't need to keep checking on each category.

7) The tab that shows my orders (buy/sell) should be able to hide one or the other list, so that I can see more on the category that I'm interested in, on the moment. Also, more space (following suggestion #1) to see and interact with those bids would be awesome.

8 ) Please let us see the search the market on other cities without the need to travel to it. Its is better to the market to be able to see prices in other cities, as you can compare with them.

9) Enable access and operate the market from islands. It helps solving the problem with overpopulated markets and also makes things practical. Actually if I could check any market at any place, but only being able to set a bid on my island or in the city, this would also be great. As if the market was a button on the menu. There is not much of a gain to limit it to the marketplace.

10) Add a black market on every royal city.

11) Black markets bids should be ALSO on the normal market, as a normal bid. The black market should still exist and players should be able to interact with it on a separated place, but, its helpful and practical to handle it as any other bid on the market, the only diference is that their orders go to mob loots.

Loot division system/feature

Context: One of the interesting activities in game is going with a group for a pk, mages, small zvzs, etc. After coming back, there is this boring task of getting all the loot together, repairing it, selling (or making sell orders), taking note of the values, and splitting the earnings with them party (which might need to wait a few days for the itens to sell).

So create a feature to help this matter:

1) Have a chest on your island to be a splitting loots earnings chest. As so, you could add persons that you want to share the earnings with, and after you drop all the itens, you would use a option to sell them on the market. This would pass through all itens as if you were selling them on the market, defining prices and if is a sell or sell order, etc. Itens would still be on the chest, but locked, not interactive. After sold, the value would be split between all the party. Before selling the itens, they would be automatically repaired and the cost payed by the one who is handling the operation. But the first money the chest made selling itens would go to pay this, same for taxes for placing orders.

Also, the owner could cancel the selling selling and get the itens.

Some complementary ideias:

a) The chest could also be a special chest, crafted for that usage.

b) It could (also) be an option on or near the marketplace.

c) When other persons were adding itens on the chest their names would automatically to the split list. Or all the party members of the active party, or both.

Changing Island city.

With the new portal system, royal cities got a lot more important. As so, where you settle you island. Since your main city can change accordingly to your guild, your guild alliance or any other strategy change, it would be nice to be able to change your island location.

1) My suggestion would be to use the same system as to transport itens between royal cities. Calculate how much it would cost if they were on your bag and charge it. Or a little more, considering the building constructed. And for Carleon you would need to free your island of all loot. Also, left out your workers, furniture and building. Maybe not furniture, to make it an big endeavor, since one would need to take all the furniture, lose the happiness and place it again.

Island

1) Allow changing workers between houses

2) Please, make different counters for worker furniture (which counts to happiness) and chests used for players, or cosmetic itens.

3) Enough slots on a house to place one generic and one specific trophy per tier, as this seems clear and direct. Don't know about balance issues.

4) Show the exactly material return rate that a worker deliver, especially for chances between 0 and 1.

Map - War camp chest and territories chest

1) Using the world map, select a map and see my chests from this map. Both WC and territories. So that I know where I have itens. Also have an indication or filter on the world map, to know which maps have itens.

2) On reset day, enable getting itens from any chest on the world, as they don't have an owner. As my guild / alliance might have lost this territory, this is an reasonable option to retrieve them.

Misc.

1) Rework on the travel menu and the islander menu. Make it the same for both, as the functionality is pretty much the same.

2) Let me choose islands as favorites. (Seems this is already going to the next patch)

3) Let me hide unwanted islands.

4) Separate guild islands from player islands (maybe not on favorites)

Crystal GvG

1) Matchmaking for cgvgs should account for how much points (cristal gvg only or overall) a guild has and set teams to play against similar ranked teams. So it would order all the teams that will play on a given day based on their points and place the ones with more points against each other, and the ones with lower points against each other.
      This way we can have new guilds / players having a chance on the cgvg, instead of playing against top tier players, as the tier 1-3 of the cristal tower isn't enough to handle that. Cgvgs should be the entry point for new teams on the world of GvGs.
      If guild points isn't enough, we could also track each player cgvg points earned on a season and take that also in account when making the matchmaking. This would prevent cgvg teams to keep swapping from guild or aliances, just to play easier cgvgs

Ips and Scrims

1) Capes IP shouldn't be considered towards the IP average. Since capes and factions capes doesn't get better from fame progress as the other itens ( weapons, off hand, and armor), it actually mislead ones IP, as usually one uses it on a lower level than the rest of the set ( common uses are t4 or t5 capes). They're much more like bags, that doesn't change ones IP. I agree that they're important, but don't think they're relevant to IP. If 2 players have the same average IP, but one has a better cape ( and, as so, have less IP on the other itens), the player with the worst cape will probably win because he has better stats on the his other equips (just account IP towards who should win).

2) When I inspect someone, I can see the IP average of that player. But when I open a given item equipped on that player, it doesn't show it's IP from him or her stats, but for my stats. I suggest that if I open an item stats equipped on someone ( through inspect), it should show that player's IP, not mine. Others cases, like non equipped itens (on my bag or when looking on the on the action house) should still show the IP I would get when equipped.

3) Scrim command "/cm" should have optional (or not) fields for min and max IP allowed. This would ensure that everyone is inside this range. If not, it would return a popup informing who (first found occurrence or all, if easy to implement) is out of bounds. Ideally it would let you define min and max average IP and also min and max for any item. if having 4 new fields is a bad ideia (and making a config popup for that isn't an option, having max average IP and specific IP would be enough)

Sorry for the long post, Thanks if read it all, and if you want to make a point about an specif Item, Please state the category and number.

<3
    • Kyrw wrote:

Changing Island city.

With the new portal system, royal cities got a lot more important. As so, where you settle you island. Since your main city can change accordingly to your guild, your guild alliance or any other strategy change, it would be nice to be able to change your island location.

1) My suggestion would be to use the same system as to transport items between royal cities. Calculate how much it would cost if they were on your bag and charge it. Or a little more, considering the building constructed. And for Carleon you would need to free your island of all loot. Also, left out your workers, furniture and building. Maybe not furniture, to make it an big endeavor, since one would need to take all the furniture, lose the happiness and place it again.

Island

2) Please, make different counters for worker furniture (which counts to happiness) and chests used for players, or cosmetic itens.

3) Enough slots on a house to place one generic and one specific trophy per tier, as this seems clear and direct. Don't know about balance issues.

4) Show the exactly material return rate that a worker deliver, especially for chances between 0 and 1.
      Quoted the parts I'll provide my feedback on.

Island City. if you destroy a building you get 90% of the resources to build it back. I guess that could all be calculated into a fast travel thing to work with this, make it crazy expensive, but just way less time consuming then doing it yourself. Wouldn't mind laborers moving for free to save their fame progression, Destroying and island and rebuilding keeps your upgrade level so this part isn't an issue. But honestly it would probably be cheaper to destroy the island and buy resources from scratch then move it fast travel.

Island
      1) Honestly I like this idea, that said it is probably an annoying thing to actually do. Could actually kinda make them furniture but linked to the player account allowing you to pick them up and place them other places, or a localize to island laborer menu to rehire laborers if you move them (or select a laborer from a different house) This said it's probably a lot of coding and not to hard to level them up, so maybe one day probably not soon,

2) Don't fully understand this, But think I do? Cosmetic chests are a thing already for events. Would love a way to upgrade them to being usable though as they seem to be T1 usually?

3) Eh furniture slots expand with upgrading the house and I don't think we actually need that many trophies. Yes lower levels are limited. But at a T8 House have read we can get max happiness so this doesn't matter near as much. Which kinda leads to 4

4) Um we actually do have this. The 0-1 is usually trophies. 100% is 1 trophy. the base default for a tier,. The odds are above that in the % return rate, so a 66.7% return rate basically means a 2/3 chance to return the trophy and a 1/3 chance to return nothing but the empty book. Same for the 1-2 chance with a little happiness, 102.5% which I have is a 100% chance for 1 trophy plus a 2.5% chance for the second trophy (yeah that is long odds).
    • Kyrw wrote:

8 ) Please let us see the search the market on other cities without the need to travel to it. Its is better to the market to be able to see prices in other cities, as you can compare with them.

9) Enable access and operate the market from islands. It helps solving the problem with overpopulated markets and also makes things practical. Actually if I could check any market at any place, but only being able to set a bid on my island or in the city, this would also be great. As if the market was a button on the menu. There is not much of a gain to limit it to the marketplace.

11) Black markets bids should be ALSO on the normal market, as a normal bid. The black market should still exist and players should be able to interact with it on a separated place, but, its helpful and practical to handle it as any other bid on the market, the only diference is that their orders go to mob loots.
      Terrible ideas. You actually want to remove the risk from the trade. Also if you know all the prices, there is not need of local markets, and that will make the trade among the towns pointless. In fact the game needs more local markets I think, as that will enforce the variety of prices, the competition and the traveling for trade.

Kyrw wrote:

2) On reset day, enable getting itens from any chest on the world, as they don't have an owner. As my guild / alliance might have lost this territory, this is an reasonable option to retrieve them.
      Or let the conqueror to take the loot. That makes much more sense.

Kyrw wrote:

Crystal GvG

1) Matchmaking for cgvgs should account for how much points (cristal gvg only or overall) a guild has and set teams to play against similar ranked teams. So it would order all the teams that will play on a given day based on their points and place the ones with more points against each other, and the ones with lower points against each other.
      This way we can have new guilds / players having a chance on the cgvg, instead of playing against top tier players, as the tier 1-3 of the cristal tower isn't enough to handle that. Cgvgs should be the entry point for new teams on the world of GvGs.
      If guild points isn't enough, we could also track each player cgvg points earned on a season and take that also in account when making the matchmaking. This would prevent cgvg teams to keep swapping from guild or aliances, just to play easier cgvgs

Ips and Scrims

1) Capes IP shouldn't be considered towards the IP average. Since capes and factions capes doesn't get better from fame progress as the other itens ( weapons, off hand, and armor), it actually mislead ones IP, as usually one uses it on a lower level than the rest of the set ( common uses are t4 or t5 capes). They're much more like bags, that doesn't change ones IP. I agree that they're important, but don't think they're relevant to IP. If 2 players have the same average IP, but one has a better cape ( and, as so, have less IP on the other itens), the player with the worst cape will probably win because he has better stats on the his other equips (just account IP towards who should win).

2) When I inspect someone, I can see the IP average of that player. But when I open a given item equipped on that player, it doesn't show it's IP from him or her stats, but for my stats. I suggest that if I open an item stats equipped on someone ( through inspect), it should show that player's IP, not mine. Others cases, like non equipped itens (on my bag or when looking on the on the action house) should still show the IP I would get when equipped.

3) Scrim command "/cm" should have optional (or not) fields for min and max IP allowed. This would ensure that everyone is inside this range. If not, it would return a popup informing who (first found occurrence or all, if easy to implement) is out of bounds. Ideally it would let you define min and max average IP and also min and max for any item. if having 4 new fields is a bad ideia (and making a config popup for that isn't an option, having max average IP and specific IP would be enough)

Sorry for the long post, Thanks if read it all, and if you want to make a point about an specif Item, Please state the category and number.

<3
      I think the whole GvG system should be changed, as that above is absurd for open world game.
    • ValheruWolf wrote:

Kyrw wrote:

Changing Island city.

1) My suggestion would be to use the same system as to transport items between royal cities. Calculate how much it would cost if they were on your bag and charge it. Or a little more, considering the building constructed. And for Carleon you would need to free your island of all loot. Also, left out your workers, furniture and building. Maybe not furniture, to make it an big endeavor, since one would need to take all the furniture, lose the happiness and place it again.

Island

Quoted the parts I'll provide my feedback on.
      Island City. if you destroy a building you get 90% of the resources to build it back. I guess that could all be calculated into a fast travel thing to work with this, make it crazy expensive, but just way less time consuming then doing it yourself. Wouldn't mind laborers moving for free to save their fame progression, Destroying and island and rebuilding keeps your upgrade level so this part isn't an issue. But honestly it would probably be cheaper to destroy the island and buy resources from scratch then move it fast travel.

Island
      1) Honestly I like this idea, that said it is probably an annoying thing to actually do. Could actually kinda make them furniture but linked to the player account allowing you to pick them up and place them other places, or a localize to island laborer menu to rehire laborers if you move them (or select a laborer from a different house) This said it's probably a lot of coding and not to hard to level them up, so maybe one day probably not soon,

2) Don't fully understand this, But think I do? Cosmetic chests are a thing already for events. Would love a way to upgrade them to being usable though as they seem to be T1 usually?

3) Eh furniture slots expand with upgrading the house and I don't think we actually need that many trophies. Yes lower levels are limited. But at a T8 House have read we can get max happiness so this doesn't matter near as much. Which kinda leads to 4

4) Um we actually do have this. The 0-1 is usually trophies. 100% is 1 trophy. the base default for a tier,. The odds are above that in the % return rate, so a 66.7% return rate basically means a 2/3 chance to return the trophy and a 1/3 chance to return nothing but the empty book. Same for the 1-2 chance with a little happiness, 102.5% which I have is a 100% chance for 1 trophy plus a 2.5% chance for the second trophy (yeah that is long odds).

Changing island city

Considering the houses material, it would be really expensive to make the transfer, so yeah,ideally we shouldn't consider it when transferring. Maybe with a 30 days cd, would mitigate any exploit on using the feature to transfer blocks from city to city. My main objective was to have a practical way to transfer you island if you changed guilds, allies or transferred it to the wrong city. I dont mind trasporting the itens, but doesnt like the ideia of loosing your t8 workers, and need to rebuild everything and place every furniture.

Island

1) This shouldn't be a real issue from the development point of view, unless the code for houses and laborers were really messed up / entangled. All my suggestions were suppose to be easy or at least feasible for implementing. Of course I'm not from SBI team, so I don't have access to the code to be sure. The easiest way for implementing it, is to use the move button that is already there, and walk with the laborer from one house to other. Today, when you get to the other house, the laborer doesn't get green, but other than that, all the rest already exists.

2) Don't know if we're on the same page here. My point was that you have 14 slots for furniture on a house. If this is a laborer house, you will use all those slots for trophies, beds and table. I would like to also be able to add chests for personal use on this same house. Instead of needing to have a specific house for chest and others for laborers. Same thing goes for cosmetic itens, as wolf or bear carpets. They are just nice itens but doesn't change anything on the house usefulness.

Those event chests would be awesome if they could be placed outside of the house, on your island.

3) A tier 2 house has 5 furniture slots. A tier 5 house has 14. A tier 8 has also 14. You uses 3 slots with beds, 1 with table, you have 11 to place trophies. You can have 7 generalist trophies and 7 specific trophies, that sums to 14. With 14 trophies slots you could get to 150%, but with 11 you cant, so you cant have you t8 house with 150% happiness.

More on the happiness calculations: Under trophies quote : Laborer Guide

4) The problem here is with resources instead of trophies. For a hide laborer, there will be a chance bigger than 1 for tier x.0 and x.1 , but between 0 and 1 for tier x.2 and x.3. Even with a 150% happiness. I just want to know what chance is this, based on my happiness and the tier of journal. This get even harder for refined resources, that can return different types of resources.
    • Ikcen wrote:

Kyrw wrote:

Terrible ideas. You actually want to remove the risk from the trade. Also if you know all the prices, there is not need of local markets, and that will make the trade among the towns pointless. In fact the game needs more local markets I think, as that will enforce the variety of prices, the competition and the traveling for trade.
      So I don't want to remove the risk of trade, much the opposite.I want to make it easier to buy things in other cities, but you would still need go to the specific market to get your itens. I might not made my self clear, sorry about that.
      So, if it's easier to see and compare prices with other royal cities markets, I might found a cheaper price on another market and buy it, and then need to travel with the itens back. I want to give more power to the player when making decisions regarding the market. Today I can travel to every city naked and see the prices. Why not let me do this same thing without the need of fast travelling. So place orders and buy itens from distance, but getting them only on the market.

Ikcen wrote:

Kyrw wrote:

Or let the conqueror to take the loot. That makes much more sense.
      My goal here is to make your territories a more reliable place to be and let some of your stuff. Like if you fame farm every day on the same place you can let your itens there. If your terry was lost on a day that you didnt log on, you'll be able to get your things back on reset day. This helps having more people on the open world. (a little at least). You have a surety that your itens are some what safe.

Ikcen wrote:

Kyrw wrote:

Crystal GvG

Ips and Scrims

<3
      I think the whole GvG system should be changed, as that above is absurd for open world game.

In "that above" you mean my suggestion? Because it changes nothing on open world game.
      The only thing that affects open world is the change on the IP regarding capes, but my suggestion on that matter applies as is, for open world as well.

I agree that GvG system should change, and SBI has said that they are working on it. Yet, those are simple suggestions that doesn't affect the big picture rules for GvGs
    • Kyrw wrote:

So I don't want to remove the risk of trade, much the opposite.I want to make it easier to buy things in other cities, but you would still need go to the specific market to get your itens. I might not made my self clear, sorry about that.

So, if it's easier to see and compare prices with other royal cities markets, I might found a cheaper price on another market and buy it, and then need to travel with the itens back. I want to give more power to the player when making decisions regarding the market. Today I can travel to every city naked and see the prices. Why not let me do this same thing without the need of fast travelling. So place orders and buy itens from distance, but getting them only on the market.

My goal here is to make your territories a more reliable place to be and let some of your stuff. Like if you fame farm every day on the same place you can let your itens there. If your terry was lost on a day that you didnt log on, you'll be able to get your things back on reset day. This helps having more people on the open world. (a little at least). You have a surety that your itens are some what safe.

In "that above" you mean my suggestion? Because it changes nothing on open world game.The only thing that affects open world is the change on the IP regarding capes, but my suggestion on that matter applies as is, for open world as well.

I agree that GvG system should change, and SBI has said that they are working on it. Yet, those are simple suggestions that doesn't affect the big picture rules for GvGs.
      You see the trade as exchange of items. It is not. The trade is above all exchange of knowledge, as pointed Friedrich Hayek. So if every player knows all the prices, the prices soon will become the same everywhere. In fact I think they should remove that naked teleportation, or any teleportation among the towns as you can teleport also with items for relatively small fee. What preserves the trade among the towns from total collapse now is the fact that most players are lazy. So they do not check the prices in every town even naked. But with your suggestion all these lazy guys will know the prices of everything. The result - the prices will equalize, and the trade among the towns will become pointless. I really doubt you want that, but that is what will happen.

Now about the GvG. If the conquerors loot the chests, that will be much more sandbox - open world setting. As open world MMO means players interactions with consequences. The problem now is that the system is not open world actually. For most of the players it does not matter who owns the territories. The GvG/ZvZ is kind of instanced game into the game. To become sandbox, so open world, it needs open world goals. So open world objects to conquer, with open world consequences - territory control. The game which did that the best up to date is Lineage 2 Gracia Final. But BDO clearly improved the mechanisms of the territory wars. So the models already exist. The open world GvG could be added to the current system here. And if you look at the history of the development of Albion - there were such plans.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ikcen ().

• Ikcen wrote:

Kyrw wrote:

In "that above" you mean my suggestion? Because it changes nothing on open world game.The only thing that affects open world is the change on the IP regarding capes, but my suggestion on that matter applies as is, for open world as well.

I agree that GvG system should change, and SBI has said that they are working on it. Yet, those are simple suggestions that doesn't affect the big picture rules for GvGs.
      You see the trade as exchange of items. It is not. The trade is above all exchange of knowledge, as pointed Friedrich Hayek. So if every player knows all the prices, the prices soon will become the same everywhere. In fact I think they should remove that naked teleportation, or any teleportation among the towns as you can teleport also with items for relatively small fee. What preserves the trade among the towns from total collapse now is the fact that most players are lazy. So they do not check the prices in every town even naked. But with your suggestion all these lazy guys will know the prices of everything. The result - the prices will equalize, and the trade among the towns will become pointless. I really doubt you want that, but that is what will happen.
      Now about the GvG. If the conquerors loot the chests, that will be much more sandbox - open world setting. As open world MMO means players interactions with consequences. The problem now is that the system is not open world actually. For most of the players it does not matter who owns the territories. The GvG/ZvZ is kind of instanced game into the game. To become sandbox, so open world, it needs open world goals. So open world objects to conquer, with open world consequences - territory control. The game which did that the best up to date is Lineage 2 Gracia Final. But BDO clearly improved the mechanisms of the territory wars. So the models already exist. The open world GvG could be added to the current system here. And if you look at the history of the development of Albion - there were such plans.
      Well, yeah prices would equalize, which honestly has a different set of problems. Items are not equally obtainable from all the different areas of the map, It's way easier to find wood need lymhurst as compared to bridgewatch for instance. So It should be cheaper in lymhurst and more expensive in bridgewatch. Also Against that got another reason. Currently being willing to carry items between town as a caravan trader is a legitimate way to make silver. Buy low at the source and sell Higher at places it's in higher demand. This is visible in real life. We never pay the manurfacturer price for it and out store that ship things charge a fee for transport and finding it. While the truth is in life we can't argue fuel costs and that transport actually costs resources and not just time. the face this is a game and spending time moving between areas is just time it would have ruin that style of gameplay.
    • ValheruWolf wrote:

Well, yeah prices would equalize, which honestly has a different set of problems. Items are not equally obtainable from all the different areas of the map, It's way easier to find wood need lymhurst as compared to bridgewatch for instance. So It should be cheaper in lymhurst and more expensive in bridgewatch. Also Against that got another reason. Currently being willing to carry items between town as a caravan trader is a legitimate way to make silver. Buy low at the source and sell Higher at places it's in higher demand. This is visible in real life. We never pay the manurfacturer price for it and out store that ship things charge a fee for transport and finding it. While the truth is in life we can't argue fuel costs and that transport actually costs resources and not just time. the face this is a game and spending time moving between areas is just time it would have ruin that style of gameplay.
      Not only that, you have different return rates on different cities, you have different populations, etc. Being able to compare would help the market, but only for the ones willing to search for the best offers. I see much more benefits than prejudice on this change.
    • Kyrw wrote:

ValheruWolf wrote:

Not only that, you have different return rates on different cities, you have different populations, etc. Being able to compare would help the market, but only for the ones willing to search for the best offers. I see much more benefits than prejudice on this change.
      Now the comparison of prices needs some minimal effort. Then literally every player will do it without any efforts. And the players will not think about supply and demand. They will see the price and will sell/buy at the same. The trade is driven by the information, it is not the margin among the supply and the demand.
    • Ikcen wrote:

Now the comparison of prices needs some minimal effort. Then literally every player will do it without any efforts. And the players will not think about supply and demand. They will see the price and will sell/buy at the same. The trade is driven by the information, it is not the margin among the supply and the demand.
      I still disagree with you. Not everyone will look on it, not everyone will travel from city to city to get itens and get back, etc. Prices will flow given other factors as crafters and easier supplies in cities.

And having the ability to travel and check prices is too cumbersome way to handle the market as separated entities.

Also, would love some feedback on the other points. as there are lots of them! XD
    • Kyrw wrote:

Ikcen wrote:

I still disagree with you. Not everyone will look on it, not everyone will travel from city to city to get itens and get back, etc. Prices will flow given other factors as crafters and easier supplies in cities.
      And having the ability to travel and check prices is too cumbersome way to handle the market as separated entities.

Also, would love some feedback on the other points. as there are lots of them! XD
      If you have information for all the prices that will remove the competitive advantages of traveling among the towns. Not all the players will travel, but all the players will know the prices. Also all the players will try to buy and sell to the best prices they see. Now you lose time to go into another town and few player do it. In fact I think the fast traveling should be removed from the game.