Minimum IP for HGS.

• Minimum IP for HGS.

It has no sense that parties on flat 4, can run black/red hgs, doing the best fame of the game with minimum investment.
      When you encounter this parties on HGS, they just run, i dont think this is the idea of HGS.
      Been watching ton of streams after the HGs buff, most of the time, flat 4 parties running, not fighting back, just famefarming the mini bosses.
      If they just kill 1 boss and get 50k fame is worth the low investment of flat 4 equipment, which has no sense at all.

Image is an example of what can you encounter in this hgs, got it from an stream.
      Images
      • Sin título.jpg

167.65 kB, 903×541, viewed 441 times
    • Getting into hg is hell of easy, inside if you just kill 2 bosses, you get 100k fame, now think how many Mobs you need to kill in a RD to get that, now what gear do you need? Can you achieve 100k Fame this fast on flat 4 with minimum risk of losing $$? Nope.

These parties go flat 4, maybe 20k investment for 50, if unlucky, 100, 150k if lucky Fame in less than 10 minutes.
      And when they spot a party they just run, even without capes, a donkey and soldier boots.

So where Is the risk/reward here? Its a risk losing 20, 25k Silver for 150, 100, 50k Fame?

The real risk Is losing a judicator armor, faction cape and 6.1 equipment.
      Losing 600, 1m equipment for that kind of Fame and loot, not flat 4. And i am sure this flat 4 encounter flat4 parties inside which might be funny, but all the content is risk/reward as you said.
      Going flat 4 to a T8 RD Is not profitable, die a lot and slow speed, you need to invest on gear and the risk Is losing that investment.

Allowing going flat 4 to the best fame right know in the game, Is broking the risk/reward idea.

The post was edited 1 time, last by baibiscuit ().

• sorry but thats garbage, just the run to the hg + contesting + waiting for spawn takes up to 10-15mins. Inside you cant ensure killing 2 mini-bosses, and one alone nets you 17500 fame. Your math is so far off its increadible.

Its not even by a large margin the best fame farm. u can run t8 rd with t4 geared people and get 10k+ each pull.

get your facts right before you critic.
    • Yuuffy wrote:

sorry but thats garbage, just the run to the hg + contesting + waiting for spawn takes up to 10-15mins. Inside you cant ensure killing 2 mini-bosses, and one alone nets you 17500 fame. Your math is so far off its increadible.
      This topic is more related to 5v5 hellgates. You get 50k fame for each of 5 mini-boss and 100k for the final one. Plus you can get like 5-10 tomes of insight if you are lucky enough. Getting into 5v5 hellgates is quite easy, especially if you have a territory nearby. Thats why there are lots of flat t4 parties running around, and thats what people complaining about.

Running gates nowadays can be so frustrating, especially if you want to get some decent fights :(

The post was edited 1 time, last by Helgulfr ().

• Yea the game have been very frustrating nowadays. Unfortunatley on the whole black zones is practically impossible to find a decent fight, especially for solo players, there are only lots of t4 groups walking around on bz. And when we, rarely, get lucky to find someone willing to fight, its on a trash gear. Currently there is no point on solo roaming anymore.
    • This is so annoying to read...

Just go rock the HGs on 4.1 Geat at 1k IP and get decent fights vs other T4.1 people.

It is annoying max spec people with 1.4k-1.5k IP farming fame and other people for lols.

You say there are yellow 5v5 HGs but they are very very few and are almost impossible to get into too many people.(Try getting into the BW yellow 5v5 HG.

Risk vs Reward what are you risking with 200 IP advantage ?

If the other team is in 6.1 your reward goes up as your risk.

4.1 People are not the problem here.

I see mostly veterans complaining but the same people were complaining when the HGs were empty that they couldn't even find oponents inside.

And if the free fame is not good reward + the free boss loot. Then I don't know you are being just too greedy.
    • hg players are interested in nice fights.
      stupid 4 flat solo natures are no fight.
      all they do is take a cut of the loot, ruining prices for real hg players and run in circles for 10 minutes just to get murdered after wasting the time of everybody.
      you talk about risk vs reward but t4 isnt even a risk....
      im fine with t4 players when they fight but most of them try to leech and run.
      why they dont fight? why they run? they have nothing to lose..... maybe this is the wrong content for this type of players.
    • AcOrP wrote:

This is so annoying to read...

Just go rock the HGs on 4.1 Geat at 1k IP and get decent fights vs other T4.1 people.

It is annoying max spec people with 1.4k-1.5k IP farming fame and other people for lols.

You say there are yellow 5v5 HGs but they are very very few and are almost impossible to get into too many people.(Try getting into the BW yellow 5v5 HG.

Risk vs Reward what are you risking with 200 IP advantage ?

If the other team is in 6.1 your reward goes up as your risk.

4.1 People are not the problem here.

I see mostly veterans complaining but the same people were complaining when the HGs were empty that they couldn't even find oponents inside.

And if the free fame is not good reward + the free boss loot. Then I don't know you are being just too greedy.
      4.1 Is a problem here, you cant do rd T8 with 4.1 minimum investment and no cape.
      But you can do the best fame atm which are red/black 5vs5 hgs on 4.1.
      Hgs were setup to fight, fight for the fame and the loot, as stated before, not running 10 minutes a guy on flat 4, inside the hg
    • CallMeGosu wrote:

hg players are interested in nice fights.
      stupid 4 flat solo natures are no fight.
      all they do is take a cut of the loot, ruining prices for real hg players and run in circles for 10 minutes just to get murdered after wasting the time of everybody.
      you talk about risk vs reward but t4 isnt even a risk....
      im fine with t4 players when they fight but most of them try to leech and run.
      why they dont fight? why they run? they have nothing to lose..... maybe this is the wrong content for this type of players.
      Yea runing away is stupid in HGs that I can agree 100%.

baibiscuit wrote:

4.1 Is a problem here, you cant do rd T8 with 4.1 minimum investment and no cape.But you can do the best fame atm which are red/black 5vs5 hgs on 4.1.
      Hgs were setup to fight, fight for the fame and the loot, as stated before, not running 10 minutes a guy on flat 4, inside the hg
      So the problem is the RD not the HGs.
      There is solution to remove the fame from HGs which will end up the same as before the buff dead empty HGs.
      RD are very good fame and loot.
      I've got 8.2 FS cape from T6 RD. thats like 2 mil.
      And the fame is good also a lot less risk.
    • iced0ut wrote:

Please increase CAP to atleast 1200 IP.

4.1 overcharge is easily over 1000IP on specced characters.

BLACKZONE hellgates are ment to be end game content, not full of t4 shitters.
      funny my friends are all doing this exactly. 4.1 over charge easy cheap gear XD. they tried some build i gave them and melted the healer... Kinda might want to do this myself since i have high spec...

if i have 400/400spec on my druid staff can i bring just flat 4.0 without overcharge? [ i heard 400/400=2tier or so]
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs