Bringing another level of FUN...

• Bringing another level of FUN...

Hello,

Firstly Congratulations on your game and player base.

I would like to make a recommendation and see where it goes from the players and the developers.

A long time ago there were resources called MYTHICAL(Orange) and LEGENDARY(Golden).

To a gatherer this was just majestic to see on screen either of these rare beauties!

To a player wearing or facing these resources you felt the power they had.

These resources were fiercely competed for and very rare to find.

While Albion was simplified I feel bringing these resources back into the game would ultimately bring the level/s needed and missing that the old and new player would greatly appreciate.

It was implemented and very successful so it would not be that difficult to implement.

Also you could only have say Mythical on weekends and legendary only spawns on Holidays or pre-wipe IDK.

What are developers thoughts and Players thoughts towards this idea?

Regards,

Istillloveu.
    • Are you suggesting that there should be .4 and .5? I would love making gathering more exciting and adding something that can make it less linear and boring, but .4 and .5 is something I dont think should be added into the game. Maybe you can find a treasure of some kind inside what you're gathering would be easier to add.
    • Brannstrom wrote:

Are you suggesting that there should be .4 and .5? I would love making gathering more exciting and adding something that can make it less linear and boring, but .4 and .5 is something I dont think should be added into the game. Maybe you can find a treasure of some kind inside what you're gathering would be easier to add.
      .4, .5 and if I recall .6 used to be in the game but were removed some time ago in beta.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter