Axes need changes and there is some sugestions. Please be free to comment and give some feedback.

• jwhite179 wrote:

I use the stalker helm right out the gate for the 20% dmg increase, Plus adrenaline boost from W on Axe.
      Thanks you so 20% damage for 4 second with adrenaline boost speed and %damage nice
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • jwhite179 wrote:

I'm genuinely doubting that you've spent a reasonable amount of time with these weapons based off these descriptions and your feedback. Bear paws is bugged, and has been bugged for a long time. The E on bear paws is very prone to going in different angles, making it kind of a headache option for GvG's. Greataxe is broken, If they added anymore damage to the greataxe, or refreshed bleeds- it would easily rank as the best melee weapon in game. I'll agree with the 1h axe, its bad. Really bad. Infernal Scythe is fine where it's at. a Hellion jacket/scythe user is nearly impossible to 1v1, you can even comfortably 1v2 in most cases. Carrion Caller E needs to be wider. The healing reductions from Axe stack. Bleeds, battle rush, and the crow can all stack- nearly making heals non-existent. Problem is, its slow, and predictable.

Halberd is strong, I really think though, that when you E with halberd- it should take a bleed stack from EVERYONE and spread it. ie. you Q once (hits three people), E (pulls one stack off each target and applies on all (3 stacks from one Q+E combo on three+ targets)
      Thank you for you feedback, i agree with the halberd and carrioncaller, it would be great if they do like you said
    • back in the day, axes on w had freenzy skill which allow to be immune against lose control effect, like knock back, movement force (eg fire wall, wind wall) roots and slow and mm bonus and maybe something else aswell. It could be back then poped before E from GAxe. You could feel that skill very well cooperate with that weapon. As it is removed, GAxe is in ass, because its E skill doesnt change much (maybe dmg balance or so).
    • In fact all the videos that the staff showed was a guy who plays very well against a team that plays very badly and with a gear much superior, only a stun or interruption any would already end the game.

Qolkkalom wrote:

back in the day, axes on w had freenzy skill which allow to be immune against lose control effect, like knock back, movement force (eg fire wall, wind wall) roots and slow and mm bonus and maybe something else aswell. It could be back then poped before E from GAxe. You could feel that skill very well cooperate with that weapon. As it is removed, GAxe is in ass, because its E skill doesnt change much (maybe dmg balance or so).
      If it come back in the GAxe E skill it would be a way better weapon.
    • Qolkkalom wrote:

back in the day, axes on w had freenzy skill which allow to be immune against lose control effect, like knock back, movement force (eg fire wall, wind wall) roots and slow and mm bonus and maybe something else aswell. It could be back then poped before E from GAxe. You could feel that skill very well cooperate with that weapon. As it is removed, GAxe is in ass, because its E skill doesnt change much (maybe dmg balance or so).
      Partially wrong. The skill "battlefrenzy" did not allow to be immune against knockback or forced movement. It only worked vs CC like slow, etc.

That same exact skill still exists in the game, it just got moved from the axe W to Plate boots (Graveguard boots to be exact). So you can still use those boots to the same effect.

Also if you want immunity against knock-back or stun or fear - use knight helm. I've already said this in this thread. Do you guys not know how to read?

Warliath wrote:

If it come back in the GAxe E skill it would be a way better weapon.
      yeah... what I just wrote above...
    • here my thoughts about axes. i'm 360 at axes (going to 100 in artifact).

Battleaxe (I use mainly this): Need a Little buff on CD. actual 15s, if they change to 10s will be nice. Add too a 20% move speed buff for 2 seconds.
      I win a lot of fights, but comparing the specs, always i have higher IP, and always it's HARD to fight (low mobility).

Greataxe: Sucks losing all bleeding stacks while you are rotating. Adding 1 or 2 dots of bleed while you are rotating could keep your bleeding stacks and deal more damage. Weapon almost balanced.

Carrioncaller: Needs more area of effect and a faster casting speed, it's very easy to miss this.

Bearpaws: 30s seconds CD to do less damage than Dual swords with 20s cd? and it's an artifact weapon. Need an urgent buff on CD and damage.

Halberd: balanced.

Scythe: I don't know what to do, i do not use this.

Now some spells on W slot:
      Deadly chop: Very good for 1v1, higher damage than Battleaxe E and reduce armor.
      Adrenaline boost: Needs more good effects, only move speed and a low power buff. I liked a suggestion from another post, to make you unreflectable while this active, and increase from 5 to 7 seconds the buff will be NICE.
      Battle Rush: Very bad skill, It's useful to kill healers but even for that, only 3s debuff it's very baad. Maybe increase the duration and make single target, to you focus only one players specific.
      Internal Bleeding: People uses this only if they have less than 70 mastery and can't use raging blades.
      Raging Blades: Best W skill and the only one really useful. Do not need changes.
    • Internal bleeding needs a buff - 600 damage and the opponent needs to run away. id rather use deadly chop for an instant 700 damage.

any form of blood rupture effect when enemy moves in other games is much more devastating seeing as you only have to stand still for the damage no to occur. I'd buff to at minimum 1k damage to see any sort of usage